• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

An awkward greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iktsuarpok

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hello to y'all. I'm a noob pretty much but i'm very happy to have found your site. I'm still sort of trying to discover *who/what* I am, but the are bits and pieces of this finally making sense. Thanks for a great site and what looks to be where I was destined to land for support. I'm still, at 39, trying to come to an understanding of what makes me, ME; and the hard work of accepting it! Thanks for having me!

Reactions: Punku
You did find a great place. I lurked on other sites and even joined one. It was ok but there was absolutely no activity. I found a home here though. Most everybody is very nice, if you could tell us a little more about “you”, interests, hobbies etc.

Im feeling very shy and a little unsure of myself and what to disclose. It's been a struggle for me to accept the pieces that have brought me to seek out this community. There is a complex facade I've held for so long that trying to crack the code has been somewhat of a struggle even for myself.
As for hobbies, irl I enjoy photography, art, coloring, swearing, bands and brews with buddies.
As for my other, ummmmm, interests... I have discovered that I am absolutely a DL. It's come from a long string of bits and pieces, but only "recent" as for a somewhat complex acceptance. I can remember as far back as about 7 or 8 maybe, finding a younger siblings diapers and loving the way it felt. I have slowly worked my way close enough to incontinence by way of accidents, mostly, I attribute to a combination of wetting and psychology and self soothing.
That's about the best I can come up with at the current moment in time...
But I do hope to find support, acceptance, tips and friends. Peace, y'all

Reactions: Deleted member 48455
I'm working through the same things (who/what/acceptance/understanding) in the last month. My wife and I really talked about it, and it is bringing out a lot of new feelings, understanding, and emotions that I never understood before. I've found my best out has been talking with the community and posting the a blog that I started. Feel free to give it a read and message me if you have any questions, or would like to talk more. I'm aberrantlyme on Twitter and Instagram as well.

Welcome, and I hope that you find answers to the questions you have. We are all looking.

Reactions: Iktsuarpok
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back