An AWESOME Diaper Outlet! (Advice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Anyone who has a store named "Diaper Depot" near them should go and visit when they are in need of diapers. I know there is a location in Metro Atlanta, GA. The one I went to stocks Prevail, Tranquility, and other brands I thought you would probably ever find on the internet. Also, the one I went to had literally boxes upon boxes upon boxes, open, stocked full of diapers, everywhere! It was like gold piled up in the treasury of a castle. When I went in, there was nobody in the store except the middle-aged, friendly Asian couple that worked there. The wife even helped me fit two bags of ATNs into my bag! So, if you know there is a location near you, I recommend you stop by and pick up something good! Thanks for reading. :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Your store is like the dreams I have had, all of my life....really...not kidding. When I was your age if I had gone in a store like that, I would have exploded! lol Lucky you.

Role
Diaper Lover
There is diaper heaven ? If a shop provides "try one before buy a pack" and a fitting room inside the shop, it would be great.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
Your store is like the dreams I have had, all of my life....really...not kidding. When I was your age if I had gone in a store like that, I would have exploded! lol Lucky you.
kaboom!, i think there would be nothing left of me but the diaper i came in with. what imagery

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I was just thinking "Hm, I wonder if they have those in Oklahoma", but highly doubting it
Well, there is one. 20 minutes form Shin and I's house. = D

He just went "Homigawd, we should go today!"
But they are probably closed for the holiday.

Diaper heaven whenever we get paid! Huzzah!

Edit: On the description on the Yellow Page website, it was under the heading "Baby product and Accesories".
Do they have baby/ teen diapers, and/or pacifiers and that sort of thing?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Anyone who has a store named "Diaper Depot" near them should go and visit when they are in need of diapers. I know there is a location in Metro Atlanta, GA.
Hmm...that sounds familiar. When I lived in Georgia, I went to some diaper place in some industrial area in northeast Atlanta (don't remember the exact location, like Chamblee or Doraville or something like that). It sounds like the one you've described (and I think the owners were either Mexican or Asian). I asked for one specific brand though which they didn't have, so I didn't buy any.

Also, on my way to my university in the U.S. I passed by a place with a big sign "Diapers" out front each and every day. By the time I had worked up the guts to actually go in and check that place out, they had closed and gone out of business. I'm still wondering if they actually sold adult diapers, or just baby ones.

Either way, congrats on your two bags of quality diapers. Enjoy them! ;)

Peachy

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
I am so jealous. If only there was a store like that near my house. As far as I know, there definitely is nothing like that in the Vancouver area. Well, enjoy the diapers.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
I had never heard of it either, Google it baBBen!
I typed in "Diaper Outlet" Oklahoma (you would put in your province or city), and up came the Yellow Pages directory, and their address, 10 miles from my house! = D

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
No such luck for me, as far as I can tell at least. I googled it, but there was nothing. Too bad.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Dang, that sucks. They might have similar things, with different names.
I tried finding stuff like that before, and couldn't find anything without a name, so it'd be hard. = (

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I did a Google Maps search for Diaper Depot, diaper specialty shops, and found noting in the San Jose/San Francisco area, even with quotes. The best way for me is to order online.

Role
Diaper Lover
What?

Do they have an online site for that exact store, I googled, and I found something, that I'm thinking is completely unrelated as the first hit. The rest, were unrelated.

Edit: You fail sir, I was wondering why betagame was back, I did not hear about it, I suppose it was the administrative forum. I do not understand how, the word what, is a smack to betagame in any way.

Last edited:

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I wish it was near me... but I'm like 6 hours from Atlanta...

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
When I went in, there was nobody in the store except the middle-aged, friendly Asian couple that worked there.
One of them was me? Haha, jk. I wish they had one of those Diaper Depot's around where I live so I wouldn't have to order online and almost get caught. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.