• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

An actual introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

babysage

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was flipping through my threads and realized I had no intro. It was lost in the great TBDL crash. So due to the fact I plan on being a lot more active and are looking to make some friends I figured I'd post a bit about myself. Here it goes.

I'm babysage and I know that the name sounds really generic however if I ever choose to link to some of my other stuff you'd realize that is fits me perfectly.

I’m 16 and my birthday is in the last 3 months of the year. I’m from southern Indiana. But I’m not a rural person. I can’t stand the country for the most part.

I'm a TB/DL who really isn't all that sure of his sexuality. I'm a male who can come across with a hardcore feminine side occasionally. I'm not transsexual I simply have what I like to call an extremely overactive paternal side.

Some other stuff about me that has played an influence in my life. My parents got divorced when I was in 2nd grade. She left my dad Jan 1st 2001. He was abusive. My mom pretty much went off the deep end for a while so I got to play brother, mother, father to my younger brother and sister for a few months. My dad got remarried and I gained a few step siblings and 9 nieces and nephews. I have not seen my dad sense early January 09. I elected not to visit anymore to due to growing violence.

I'm a techie who mostly dabbles in hardware. I can do software but I don't enjoy it nearly as much. I’m a hardcore Xbox gamer. I don't have a PS3 due to lack of titles I'm interested in but I know I’m going to get one even if it is for KH3 alone. I have no plans to get a Wii.

I have weird tastes in books movies and television. Twilight Series, IDK, and Law & Order SVU are my favorites of those in that order. Band would have to be Nickelback followed by Dauthery. I also listen to pop-rockish country.

I’m AB out to my mom. She took the don’t ask, don’t tell route which I’m fine with. I told my high school counselor who helped me tell my mom. So if you want someone to talk to about telling a parent feel free to send me a PM.

I want to go into child psychology when I get older. I’ve been told I’m easy to talk to and like trying to help people with their problems. So I figure that’s gotta be a potential field for me.

That’s about it. If you want to know more just send me a PM and I’ll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Welcome. I am the local raccoon, and a 360 player; not online though (yet) for reasons to do with co-dwellers. I am very happy to hear the hs counselor was helpful; this is not always the case.

A

Asher

Nice intro, babysage : ) And psychology is awesome! Woo! : D

Hope to see you in the forums; you seem like a nice guy : )

-Asher

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
Nice intro.

I love KH3! I think that you will have to become my KH3 buddie when that comes out. Get ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.