Amy recomended diapers for new abdl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptic

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello, could you guys recommend some diapers? I've only recently gotten more into diapers than I was originally, and wanted to try out some actual purpose made diapers for members of the abdl community. Up untill I've been using tranquility atn briefs that I found on amazon. Idk my waist size, but I fit in a medium of what I have now if that helps :) oh, and I've been looking at the Abu little paws, and those are ADORABLE OMG. sorry lol, thanks for the help.

Shop ABUniverse, Tykables, or Rearz, you won't go wrong

In my experience most Diapers are close enough to a "standard size" back when I fit in Mediums I never had to go up or down

With the exception of Dry 24/7s which are famously known as being way bigger than the size says (a Medium Dry 24/7 is like a Large in most other brands)

I find that it helps when you fall close to the middle of a Diapers listed size range (for example if a size range is stated as 34-42 and you are at 38 inches or so its probably a safe bet) that way you should easily be able to fit into it and once you find out where you want the tapes you can get a proper fit

If you are near the top of a Diapers listed size range its probably a safe bet to size up

Then again, you may need to experiment to see what fits you the best, this is where buying samples can come in handy

ABU has sample packs and gives you part of the money spent back as credit for future orders

or you can try a website that exclusively sells samples like Wearing Clouds and try a bunch of different things for what 1 or 2 decent packs of Diapers would cost

sure it's a bit on the expensive side; but if you are unsure about sizing you dont wanna order full cases and end up with something you either dont like or is way too big or too small

I would recommend Crinklz. Very nice quality, high absorbency, and on the cheaper end for purpose made ABDL diapers. You can find them at NorthShore, and they come in three different prints. Wearing one right now :)

And the crinklz are on sale right now would recommend giving them a try

Reactions: Sheepies
Anything ABU sells, or Rearz Safari would be my vote. Also don't be suprised if it takes a long time to learn how to tape your diaper on so that it doesn't leak. Keep experimenting and you'll get it sooner or later though.

There are a lot of good diapers out there, and I would recommend trying a variety of different ones to see what you like and what fits you. (My personal favorite disposable are the preschool abuniverse diapers and the playdays diapers) if you want to try a bunch and don't want to visit different sites I would recommend wearingclouds.com as they deal in samples of a pretty good variety.

Safariwolf said:
And the crinklz are on sale right now would recommend giving them a try
But you didn't say where! Northshore.com has the crinklez flash sale, if you're still reading this OP

Reactions: Safariwolf
Anything ABU.
Anything Tykables.
Anything Rearz.
Anything Crinklz.
Anything Bambino.
Anything Dotty Diaper.
Anything LittleForBig.

Seriously. Anything from any of those brands is worth trying.

Last edited:
Reactions: theancientmariner
Antientmariner said:
But you didn't say where! Northshore.com has the crinklez flash sale, if you're still reading this OP
Lol oopsie :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back