Amount of Sex: Gender differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be abit random but its something ive kinda been thinking about for a while. How come when a girl has sex a lot its a bad thing and she automaticly becomes a slut, but when a guy has a lot of sex its ok, or hes cool? Personally i think its ok for a girl to have as much fun as she wants as long as who ever she does it with has a condom. So why it is bad when a girl has sex with a lot of different ppl but when a guy does hes cool?

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
One this belongs in the mature section. Also there is a similar topic already made. But i think it's because the guy can't get pregnant but i don't think many people think either gender having sex is "cool".

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
>.> What the hell...

What gen said, I wish I could add something but I can't find the right words.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Moved Topic, Renamed it and left it open since this is a rather good topic to talk about, actually. After all, this is prevalent in many societies, Where if a woman sleeps with a lot of men she's a slut, but men are viewed as Legends if they sleep with a lot of women.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Men have no real problem having sex with multiple partners, since they can wear condoms and get away with it relatively easily, with very low chances of getting a sexually transmissive disease, if that's how you call it here. Women's vagina is more... open, it's less secure than the penis, which is almost totally covered by skin. If you have a very small hole and a huge one, which is more likely to receive germs and bacterias? Simple enough.

As for social reasons... I don't really know. But I heard about an interesting hypothesis. Originally, men were considered superior, and even though women have relatively the same rights as us today, there's something in your subconscious that tells you that women are inferior. That would explain why gays that are feminine are laughed at. They're "lowering themselves" to women. Girls can wear boys' clothes and not get mocked most of the time, and if they still seem weird, that's because they are "attempting to higher themselves" to men. Don't flame me for saying this though, it does make sense, though, but it's not like I truly believe that women are inferior, of course.

On an unrelated note (but you might as well know), sex is, from what I've heard, 70% psychological and 30% physical (or is it 80-20?). Why? Simply because if you don't really think about sex and focus on the body, then... It's not a real experience, you're as good as a necrophile. There are other factors involved, of course. There's the consent part, you need to make sure you're READY when you have sex for the first time, for example. That's part of the psychological elements of sex.

Oh, and idfc, there are condoms for girls too, in case you didn't know. Since you said "as long as her partners wear condoms" or something similar. I think they're quite uncomfortable, though, from what I've heard.

Last edited:

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
But isn't the fact that men can not get pregnant why its not a big deal. Also kraiden there is already a topic on this no need for 2 of them.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes, the fact that men cannot get pregnant might be a factor, but I don't really think this is why women are called sluts if they have sex with multiple partners, as opposed to men. I still think that it might be a factor that should be considered, but don't put too much emphasis on that fact. It is caused mostly by social reasons, in my opinion.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No, there isn't a topic on this. The other one is about your -views- on sex, not the difference between genders and opinions. I actually think this is interesting, and a good thread.

I definitely noticed this too. It always seems okay for a guy to have sex a lot, and not guys.

Here is a conversation that happened Friday actually, so kinda funny that the topic came up.

Me; "Ugh, Greg is soooo hot."
Cali; "Tell me about it, I heard he has a big dick too."
Me; "Who'd you hear that from?"
Cali; "Cassie, but with her you hear about a lot of guys."
Me; "I wondered, she sleeps around a lot."
Cali; "Yep, dirty slut. I still want Greg, though."
Me; "Tell me about it."
So right there, it's okay for the guy to have sex with tons of people, but not the girl.

Also noticed too, when a girl is a virgin, and she doesn't sleep around, more guys seem to want her. When a guy is a virgin, it's just nasty, and you wonder whats wrong with him that he hasn't slept with anyone yet. Or like, my bff had sex with one of our friends, he was a virgin, and she was going down her list, and she didn't mention Justin, so I said to her, "You forgot Justin," she said to me, "Justin was a virgin before me, he doesn't count." so I said to her, well still, he counts. So she said, "Buddy, he busted a nut makin' out with you... thats like seconds to me, it's gross, he's gross."

So anyways, I -have- noticed that it always seems okay for guys, and not for girls.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sorry, I didn't actually search that term in the online translator I use. I don't know, men could be called prostitutes or something... Just get insulted... Never heard anything about women being called sluts when having multiple sex partners, where men can get away easily. I'm just assuming that it's true and I base my theory on that "fact".

My OPINION is that it's simply because there are way more women that are prostitutes than men.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
i personally think its because women are vicious and guys are....congratulating?

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No but since this is a pointless topic now just go talk about it in the other thread. Also mods since this stuff has already been posted please close this topic.
yikes! this isn't a pointless topic at all! why are you being so mean lately genbaby?

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
http://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20 you should have posted this in that section but if you look though that section there is already a topic on sex.
First of all you posted a link to a SECTION rather than indicating an actual post that was on the same topic...and I could find no other post on THIS TOPIC in that section...maybe I'm getting blind in my old age, but I doubt it very much.

No but since this is a pointless topic now just go talk about it in the other thread. Also mods since this stuff has already been posted please close this topic.
This is NOT a pointless topic! Who died and made you god of the mod squad anyway? I don't believe you're even a mod...and you trying to ACT like one is starting to get on more nerves than just mine!

Howe do you do what start talking about his over there. Well just post your opoin on sex over there and include this most likely someone will note on this. This would not be off topic as it is technically related. Also you can close this topic yourself. Oh and don't double post hit the edit button.
How about you post an actual RESPONSE TO THE TOPIC instead of drivel that is not in any way related or in any way conducive to expanding the topic conversation, but rather is somewhat combative and totally out of line!

------------------------------------------​

As to why it's okay for men to have multiple sexual partners, and be thought totally 'cool' by their peers, and not women...it goes back to prehistoric times (and extends into present day). Women are the ones who bear the young, and who are the primary caregivers. Men on the other hand, are the protectors.

A man may (in times of war/post war when males are vastly outnumbered by females) impregnate many women, whilst a woman may only become pregnant one time.

This, is the reasoning, behind the idea in eastern culture, as well. A man may father many children, but a woman must know whom the father of her child is!

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that's how it is! Thus, the world over, men are praised for their sexual prowess, whilst women are condemned if they have multiple partners.

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't know if the girls at my school who are "whores...."

Actually have sex with everyone, but, I have a hunch that any of their 2 IQ's combined would equal mine, I'm not sure what the Average IQ is, but they are definentally (how do I spell that, I can't find it on spellchecker!) half of it.

I don't really care, I just want sex.

Role
Diaper Lover
Its about different genders opinions about amounts of sex they want and such, instead of a broader area of discussion than the other thread.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
But it is about sex in a way he means why is gender so important in weather sex is right or wrong so it would go great there.

Status
Not open for further replies.