America is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Our tits are big and our dicks are long. And what do we do on our country's birthday? We blow shit up. We are a war hungry people whose national anthem was written about a battle. We're fat as hell, pollute the most and have all the nukes. Yesterday whilst listening to Rush Limbaugh, I gazed up at an American flag and literally cried. America pretty much invented everything, the internet, cars, and buffalo. Now that you've heard what I love about America, why do you love America ADISC? okay, go.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
because I live here... (inside, I want to leave this crappy country. But im stuck here..)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Yesterday whilst listening to Rush Limbaugh, I gazed up at an American flag and literally cried
I literally want to see that man impaled and eaten by a pack of ravenous dogs alive.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
You're all traitors, the whole lot of you. Maybe You're just not manly enough to satisfy lady liberty. viva el Rushbo

Seriously, look at that guy. **** yeah!

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Dethklok, I ever tell you how much you're awesome? haha. You always cheer me up.

*will be enjoying eating brats, swimming in pools occupied by 20 year old blonds, blowing shit up in my backyard, and at the end of the day, take a 10 hour trip up to Vermont and spend the weekend hunting deer with my redneck family -- me, my father, and my uncle. *

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer

God Bless the United States of America!! Happy 4th of July to you all!!

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Well, time to go wire about a hundred M80's together on a beach for tomorrow =D

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Pfft! The best concoction me and my dad has come up with?

4x M80s
20x Firecrackers
2x Roman Candles
1 pt. Gasoline

strap it all together uptop on an isolated dead tree in our VT property's vast backyard, and watch the bonfire from 20 feet away.

Yes, we're far away from any brush, trees, the cabin, etc. Imagine a large grassland, with a large, dead tree. Yeah, that. It's perfectly safe, and fun to watch at midnight. Miles away from humanity.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey....Germans invented the car! So you better go back and cry another round for always driving around in something you haven't even invented! :tongueout:

Peachy

S

stanfordhawks

nothing is better than nitroglycerin. 2mL is enough to knock over a big tree

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Actually, Russia has more nukes than us.

I love America, because I do not have to worry about an attack, like in some other countries you do.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Seriously, Dethklok, I'm going to vote for you for president. Unlike all of our current candidates, I believe in all of your values even though I don't know any.

Let's all chomp down on some prescription pills and fill our ****in' faces with alcohol, light some things on fire, wave the Stars and Stripes, and get things done right!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey....Germans invented the car! So you better go back and cry another round for always driving around in something you haven't even invented! :tongueout:

Peachy

And then came the Nazi's...

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
America's a nice place. It's no Greece, but it's a nice place.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I love America so much that I served this great Nation for 20 years. I served 6 years in the Marine Corps and 14 in the Army. I have been to quite a few countries around the world ,but non com pair to this one. I am not the only one who served in my family either. My father served for 23 years in the Marines and fought in 3 wars. WWII ,Korea and Viet Nam. I still get chocked up hearing the National Anthem played and seeing our flag flying! So enjoy the Forth of July and remember this holiday did not come with out some sacrifices.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I love America so much that I served this great Nation for 20 years. I served 6 years in the Marine Corps and 14 in the Army. I have been to quite a few countries around the world ,but non com pair to this one. I am not the only one who served in my family either. My father served for 23 years in the Marines and fought in 3 wars. WWII ,Korea and Viet Nam. I still get chocked up hearing the National Anthem played and seeing our flag flying! So enjoy the Forth of July and remember this holiday did not come with out some sacrifices.
Thank you for serving our country. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.