Amazon Test & Trail Program

ParaRomeo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So didn't know where to post this one hope here is ok.

So about 6 months ago I learned that Amazon has a product testing and trail program but there wasn't much info on it and it was by invite only. So I did reviews of most everything I got and no joy and I am not sure if it has anything to do with it but 2 weeks ago starting answering questions and got more involved posting pics & honestly had few days I was really borded.

I ended up getting an invite to their Vine program which has different levels. There is a catch where some may not want to do it but it's in the USA it's sort of simple to figure out so they put a cost associated with each item as long as you stay under I believe it's $699 in one yr your not considered a contractor or 1099 taxed(talk to a tax person). I think you need to do certain number to stay active and doing math its potentially easy to go over the $699 because there isn't a lot $6 & under. You also need to review the items but you get to keep everything and first tier you can only request 3 items per day(that's where it can add up) and max value in starting tier is $60.

So why am I posting it well it does have potential for anyone on this forum to get free stuff from things associated to any of the acronyms. Like I got reusable/washable pads for my wheelchair but also got a diaper caddy(always looking for ways to keep diapering supplies neat and organized) but I also got whats called wet bags which usually used for wet cloth diapers but can be used for anything wet you either don't want other stuff getting wet or say you leaked it keep smelly clothes secured. But there is a metric shit ton of things to review from every category they have it's like I tried to sign up for a pew pew holster but missed it.Also got a some cheaper led fog lights(which will say I have a cheap set for backup lights knocking on wood their over a yr old and work good). But because their are many baby items that I use for IC I checked categories that might have something and though I don't know the AB side of things you probably could use paci clips to feeding stuff(bottles, sippy cups, plates) again not sure what each group likes or doesn't but like I mentioned I got a diaper caddy organizer I did see some diaper bags. Though most is cheaper stuff have seen product reviews by Vine Users on higher quality stuff and more expensive things.

But figured I would mention it so if people use Amazon already and want to potentially get free stuff. Do reviews on what you got though I don't always do it but they like pics but also answer some questions. As I mentioned I like free stuff and even if I get taxed which I need to see how much it would be, but it potentially benefit me not only for stuff I may need but you can also gift stuff as well as long as you do a review on it. Also if anyone has a social account that they make revenue on they could potentially double dip and review items on their pages

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Some people like YouTubers turn it in to a business, they start reviewing products in a video, then one they got the viewers or subscribers, companies approach them to test and review their products. I’ve seen some people get offered computers to test like those mini Nuc pcs. If I was well enough I would probably do product reviews and testing but I’m not sure if Amazon has a program in the uk like it. I’ve a left a ton of reviews on Amazon

Reactions: ParaRomeo

ParaRomeo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Ya youtube is a different animal in itself as think you need like a thousand subs before you get ad sense and sponsors,but some do well reviewing atuff. But this is a program exclusive to Amazon and right now only they can do invite you but they don't publish what they require to do it. but I could see someone with another platform able to get the more expensive stuff for free and if in the USA because of the tax cap for 1099. But also see it if anyone here able to use it as I mentioned I am ic and found stuff I could use as well as other stuff but won't lie did order a wet bag mainly for the gym(it's marketed towards it as well) & occasionally when needed for cloth diapers and honestly I don't see it practical because it's so small, but say someone could get bunch of items just for feedback and if able to keep under tax bracket technically it's free or low cost