• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Am new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shylittle59

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I love read stories meed am shy not good at spelling as you I love sissy stories the my be wood like been gilr I love reading man treated like gile baby

Shylittle59 said:
I love read stories meed am shy not good at spelling as you I love sissy stories the my be wood like been gilr I love reading man treated like gile baby
Hello and welcome to the community 👍🏻😁

Hi 👋🏻 welcome to the club 😊

Welcome to Adisc.

No need to be shy here we are all here for basically the same reasons and we don't bite (well not too hard ;) )

Welcome to the forms.. I consider this place my daycare/Nursery. But it's a fourm. Both for me🤗

Shylittle59 said:
Welcome to the community I am bad at spelling too. I have to speak to my phone to spell I also love to read stories More or less girls that are into diapers and bedwetting.
Do you like to wear diapers too.

Ryanwet said:
Welcome to the community I am bad at spelling too. I have to speak to my phone to spell I also love to read stories More or less girls that are into diapers and bedwetting.
You sound just like me and my dreams

Ryanwet said:
Hi yes I do when l can

Welcome! This is a great safe zone to discuss all things diaper related and l look forward to your posts. 🧸🤘😁

Hello and welcome!

Thxu all it nice meet you all I really do wish I was born a girl I love any think pik or red reading story's really help me wish hope make new friends here

Hi and welcome to the site. I really rely on spellcheck as I've never been able to spell well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back