• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Am I too old to play the DSi and Pokemon Pearl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to be really into this game when I was younger and for some reason I've got interested in it again. Do you think it's weird for someone in their 20s to be playing a pokemon game? Are there any other uses for this DSi that I could use instead of just the game? I know my mom and brother would be like, you still play pokemon, lol. But yea, for some reason I've become interested in it again. So, what are your thoughts on this?

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You are asking a board of members who wear diapers if you are too old to play Pokemon?!
I'm not going to answer that ..

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes, you're too old, didn't you know there was an age limit for video games?

No, you're fine. If they keep making Pokemon Color Versions, I'll keep playing them (although they really need more things to do, and I don't mean more multiplayer). I think if you went to some Pokemon conventions, and you were older, it might be a little creepy

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You're fine. It's pretty common to still play video games. In fact it's getting more and more common with time. It's easy to be a casual gamer, and they're drawing in more and more people really.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Dude your fine. I play Naruto The Broken Bond all the time.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
No one is to old to play pokemon especially people in their 20's the people in their 20's at this current moment was the original target audience. Without our pokemon obsession pokemon would of bellyfloped (no pun intended) thus no one else would of ever been able to play Pokemon, gold, ruby or diamond.

35 buck's to play a game that last's 5 years however is a wonderful deal.

oh I still play MASSIVE amounts of video games. There's pretty much a gaming system of some kind in each room of my house!

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Lol, I'm 19, going on 20 years old, and I have 200+ hours in pokemon emerald. No, you're not too old. How dare you even THINK of such things? =P

Even if your party is a bunch of cute little creatures, the game is still an RPG. So I mean, you don't think you're too old for say Final Fantasy are you? Exactly ;]

So, go on out there, and be the very best, like noone ever was. XD

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]There was a pokemon fad in my school year just before the exams last year. Now everyone has Crystal on their phones or Emerald on their iPod Touches. Endless hours of study became much more bearable.[/font]

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why not? I still occasionally fire up the old GBA SP and play pokemon and other similar games.

Not to mention all the childhood/oldschool classics I have downloaded from the Playstion Store.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I didn't even think this was a serious topic when I first saw it... sorry.

Some people will be jerks and make comments, but people of many ages play Pokemon games.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
NO

I don't see how you could be too old. It's just a game. There is nothing wrong with playing a game. If you enjoy it, then play it. I'm sure there are lots of people of lots of different ages who play games on a DS or whatever, including pokemon.

An example, the actor Patrick Stewart. Age : 68 years. While filming, to pass the time, he will play on a hand held console. I dunno what he plays, but I do know that he has been doing it since the original game boy came out.

If it's fun, it's legal and it doesn't harm anyone - I see no reason why you can't play it, irrespective of age.

Go on! Go and play it! Now! :smile:

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
No

and on a slightly related note

I CAN'T F#CKING WAIT FOR THE DS REMAKES OF GOLD AND SILVER!!!!!

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I want them all!!!! (Reference to the actual phrase not intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.