• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Am I the only one?

hearn

sorbot
Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
First timer, Will I ever find my way over a maternal lap having the seat of my sissy knickers spanked?

Attachments

• IMG_0543.JPG
    IMG_0543.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Edgewater
Dunno, but welcome aboard 😯

hearn said:
First timer, Will I ever find my way over a maternal lap having the seat of my sissy knickers spanked?
Hello and welcome, you’re definitely not the only one 😁👍🏻

warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome, you’re definitely not the only one 😁👍🏻
Thank you for responding, first timer afraid of treading on toes and rattling someones [cot] ?

Hemix said:
Will see? can only find what is to be found.

Hemix said:
IF we all use pronouns that apply most of our politicians would use "ARSEHOLE" as there's

hearn said:
Thank you for responding, first timer afraid of treading on toes and rattling someones [cot] ?
You’re welcome, it is a bit daunting at first, but is a really nice place here, you’ll be right at home

hearn said:
IF we all use pronouns that apply most of our politicians would use "ARSEHOLE" as there's
I don't fully understand what thou'rt saying now and I don't want to break the rules...

... but... yea, politicians are people like us, so there are arseholes, but also great ones (the problem is they don't get the opportunity or enough representation to shine, so scum success instead, like flies attracted to crap, and living in Spain, I constantly see that...).

The scum rises to the top....

Reactions: Edgewater and Hemix
Aside that; welcome and be welcomed to the amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone around here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

warmfeeling said:
You’re welcome, it is a bit daunting at first, but is a really nice place here, you’ll be right at home
sorry I'm a little tardy replying , but I'm still not sure who I' talking to and when? I think I have answered questions that other people have asked. I will learn!

Back