Am I the only one?

crealfan2020

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really enjoy wetting my diaper past capacity but still wearing and using it more.

Am I the only one?

Reactions: Poobear, OnePiece, PaddedRita and 5 others
You’re not the only one. Many of us here like to test the limits of our diapers for maximum soggy swaddling 😉

Reactions: Diprs2 and Kellycares
I don’t leak on purpose often, though it can be fun in the right situation; I wet past capacity last night when I was in the bathroom having some fun before my shower and it was very exciting! Although next time I should probably do it in the tub for easier cleanup 🫣

Reactions: Diprs2 and dlboylife
ChozoDragon said:
You’re not the only one. Many of us here like to test the limits of our diapers for maximum soggy swaddling 😉
It’s the absolute best!

Reactions: PaddedRita, Diprs2, oldskool and 1 other person
feeling is multiplied if you're stoned I find too.

• Haha
Reactions: Prillprillprill, AshtonFreecss, Diprs2 and 3 others
I don't really like the sensation of completely soaked diapers and it also makes me anxious about leaks (I guess even in situations where nobody would see and cleanup wouldn't be a problem).

I like to always feel like I'm not at the limit so I don't have to worry about what will happen if I use my diaper and I don't like to be in diapers in a situation where I feel like I can't pee if I have to. Being in a diaper that's not at its capacity makes me feel safe and being in a diaper that's at its capacity doesn't. I don't want to be stressed out not knowing if I can rely on my diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, lilbabyjooce and Azzie
JoeMiller said:
feeling is multiplied if you're stoned I find too.
I’ll second that!

Reactions: JoeMiller and Diprs2
Well, you are not the only one! I get anxious and nervous if my diaper starts to get near half capacity while I’m at work, or other public places, and always plan my diaper changes accordingly. But, at home it is a different story. I feel it is wasteful and thus sinful, not to fill my diaper to full capacity (and beyond), before indulging in a fresh diaper. Accepting this, I've not only come to accept the need to often wear a heavily soaked large size adult diaper around the house, but I have learned to enjoy the feeling of waddling about with this squishy bulkiness rubbing between my legs, knowing I am doing the right thing by maximizing my diaper’s use.

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita, crealfan2020 and Diprs2
While I don't leak on purpose when it does happen it does put a smile on my face.

Reactions: Diprs2 and warmfeeling
I HATE leaking but also hate "wasting" my diapers. It is a balancing act for sure. I usually wear multiple thick diapers at once to let the wetness flow from one diaper to another. If I start to leak, I'll change out of my wet inner diapers and then use my outer diapers that may not have fully absorbed wetness as stuffers in my new diapers.

Reactions: Kellycares, Diprs2 and lilbabyjooce
I like to go potty in my pants, but I don't like cleaning up the puddle on the floor and my soggy socks. So my compromise with myself is that at least once a week when I get up and have my coffee and newspaper, I put sweatpants on over my pull-up. I go potty in it, with an under-pad on my chair, until my sweats are soaked and my shirt is wet too.

Reactions: Chrissie and Diprs2
It's fun to push limits with these ultra-absorbent disposables. They do feel really great when they're full and squishy, and the transition back to something thin and dry can be a little depressing. I mostly wear cloth diapers though, and in those I've learned to change well before the limit. Otherwise a soggy butt is liable to become a puddle on my chair the next time I sit down!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellycares and Diprs2
With how absorbent diapers are and when I throw in a few baby diapers as stuffers I sometimes have a hard time filling the diaper I am wearing to capacity on my own. I generally have to finish them off by pouring in some water. But when I am able and have several free hours to wear a diaper I like to wear and urinate in them until they are saturated and leaking. The bulge between my legs as I walk and the squish as I sit down feel so good!

Reactions: Diprs2
I love getting up in the morning with my super wet heavy Nappy knowing that it will only be another one or two wee's before I spring a leak !

Reactions: Diprs2 and Wetshisbed
home alone it is fun to push the limits as a shower is never too far away. not to be done in though.

I never waste a nappy when at home. I wear until they are about to leak.

Reactions: Kellycares and Diprs2
Cottontail said:
It's fun to push limits with these ultra-absorbent disposables. They do feel really great when they're full and squishy, and the transition back to something thin and dry can be a little depressing. I mostly wear cloth diapers though, and in those I've learned to change well before the limit. Otherwise a soggy butt is liable to become a puddle on my chair the next time I sit down!
That's what absorbent under-pads are for. I would LOVE to try cloth diapers or even just pull-on training pants with plastic covers.... but I can't bring myself to spend that much money!!!

I usually don't try to go way over capacity (although it has happened). I do however try to get the most out of my diapers, which when you primarily wear Goodnites and size 7 Dollar General baby diapers makes it fairly easy to overflow. Granted, these are a lot easier to judge than "granny panties" and still work well for me. The prices for the proper ABDL diapers just feel too high for me, plus I can still get a good wetting or even a mess in what I do buy. I just have a tendency to think I can put more than I can not realizing the amount I wet when I was asleep or not conscious enough to remember wetting.

I have a very fine line between enjoying max capacity and really not enjoying it, haha. I love when I’m able to use a diapee to its fullest and I love the squish, the feel and the look of a totally soggy diaper. But once it gets to a point that I can feel the wetness on my skin and it leaks it’s like a sensory nightmare to me. So it’s a very precarious game of balancing the two when I decide to really use it to its fullest, haha

Reactions: PaddedRita, Lyric, SoCalSwitch and 2 others
I don't intentionally go potty enough for my diapers to leak, but I do love for them to be soaked and soggy, feel heavy under my plastic pants until I reach the point of no return and know its time for a diaper change. I don't care at all for a dry diaper and love how I feel when I'm wetting myself.

Back