Am I the only one who does this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctorwalrus

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sometimes I like to take a shower in a diaper and one time I took a bath in a diaper.

I also like to stick the faucet in my diaper and fill my diaper with warm water

If anyone also does any of these things (or you have other fun things to do with diapers) please say so.

- doctorwalrus

Iamjust2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
The shower or bath I would say no it can become messy or clog drains. But i bet most everyone has enjoyed some warm water in the diaper.

MickeyM

Waddling Mouse
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I've worn a diaper in the tub, it was very large after that =D
It was a goodnite, I completely soaked one the other day and it leaked and it wasn't nearly as large as the time in the tub, So I think they have gotten smaller.
It wasnt a bad cleanup, only a little sap fell out and unto the drain, I flushed the rest.
I'll wear and clean my plastic pants and have them fill with like 4 gallons of water in the shower =D

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I've showered in a diaper on occasion. It's always seemed like a good way to be rid of one under circumstances such as wearing it to bed and then waking up in the morning without actually having been able to use it.

It's definitely pretty cool how much the SAP can absorb when you don't care about it leaking or pressing out if you sit down. It can also be rather interesting to put some soap in it and/or do it with a diaper that's a size too big or taped kind of loose.

bigpa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Isn't the diaper supposed to explode because of the size of SAP?

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy

Well it doesn't really explode so much as you have a chance of the seam at the to of the diaper breaking open and some of the sap falling out, well that's with goodnites I don't know about any other brands.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i have done this in the shower b4, it was fun. the sap usually does end up coming out one way or another.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have done it twice and I like it. I like the nice squishy feel. But I don't do it anymore. I don't like to waste my diapers. I need my diapers! :)

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Over the last several years I've done it with molicare, abena (plastic backed and pullups), dry24/7, depends, and tena.

Of those, a depend "exploded" upon impacting the tub after a sudden and catastrophic tape failure caused by the load of water in it. The only other times SAP leaked was because I squished around in it too much and basically forced the SAP out through a seam. It doesn't do that under "normal" conditions (at the worst it clumps a bit), but when it's basically turned into an aqueous solution it develops a tendency to flow into the crevices left by the seams and then force them open under hydraulic pressure.

TL;DR: when exposed to a shower or bath, the SAP will likely stay in the diaper unless provoked. Just don't sit on it and it should be fine.

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Last time I tried that the material inside the depends fell apart after bloating up and I had to clean up the sloppy, loose material out of the tub. If I try again I will use cloth.

BabyDriver

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have showered in a diaper for a couple of times. It has been great fun! I'd like to wear a diaper while swimming that sounds really interesting.

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I have done it In a cloth "nappy" with two pairs of plastic pants on top,one a size bigger than the other.Its an excellent way to pre wash the nappy and pants after a wet night.

ExtraFluff

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I also have taken water and kept pouring it into the diaper until it was so full it couldn't take anymore. This is probably my favorite thing to do in diapers. I can't believe people are worried about a diaper not being able to hold a few wettings. They hold a LOT of water even before they would start to leak. I usually put dish detergent down the front and back of the diaper to make it really squishy.

Zoran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I usually put dish detergent down the front and back of the diaper to make it really squishy.
Now that sounds like fun! I think I will try that next time and tell you how it goes.:biggrin:

C

CrinklySiren

I've showered and taken baths in a diaper before, thick ones like bambino or fabines; they got suuuuuuper soaked xD

I've also put stuff like baby oil or shampoo in my diaper before, it makes a fun, slippery, soapy diaper heehee, its really fun. Every now and then I'll feel a little mischievious and want to get messy so I'll just get chocolate syrup and whipped cream and just sit in my diaper in the tub or on a bed-mat and just get messy :p its really fun if you dont mind cleaning up, and it makes the whole room smell like sweetness xD

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If showering, try squirting some shampoo and shower gel down your diaper. It is slippery, bubbly and smells great too. :smile1:

WABX

Bed wetter.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I did it in cloth only but that was a long time ago before two of the four where born. About 25 years ago now.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
Well apparently your not the only one. But no I use them, don't waste em.

Jonny456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sometimes I will put some gel like pump soap in the back if I can't mess, it's alot nicer than cleaning up my own waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.