Am I the only One that see's this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
As soon as I click on my favorites link to ADISC, it loads the page. But by the time I get my mouse to where it wants to go, the page AUTOMATICALLY scrolls down to Moo's message that i've already seen hundereds of times.

Can we make it, so it just goes to the top of the page? So i don't have to scroll up everytime? I know it's not that big of a deal, but it really is just getting annoying.

thanks,

-Dbb

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I have no idea what you are talking about... what message of Moo's do you speak of? Sounds like you have a link problem or a mouse problem.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've never had this problem. I think there was only twice that it redirected to a message from Moo, with new rules or something - but I'm sure that happened to everyone. Maybe clear out your cookies?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Do you mean this: http://www.adisc.org/forum/state-play-t306.html?p=4075?

If so, are you sure your favorites link points to adisc.org? If it goes to tbdl.org, you'll automatically be redirected to that post, but if you just go to adisc.org it'll take you straight to the homepage.
I'm putting my money on this being the problem.

Of course I never use favorites... all I have to do is type "a" in the address bar... and adisc is the first entry.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
hee, happens to me, but just because I really rather would not have adisc in my faves. I have another way to get here that seemingly needs that page.

Role
Diaper Lover
I used to hit I'm feeling lucky on TBDL and it came up with that, now I just I'm feeling lucky ADISC.org, I tried ADISC by itself and that didn't work so I added the org.

Status
Not open for further replies.