• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Am I doing this IRC thing right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
>.> maybe i'm just a noob... but i'm sitting in the #adisc IRC thing and um... it's empty... so am i doing it wrong or is there just nobody there? I followed the guide to the letter... but eh... *shrug* lol i'm pretty simple sometimes xD

i just wanted to chat since i finally got around to putting a diaper on again :D i'm excited! lol

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Let see if I can help you...Click on Connect -Servers that under Category. Then scroll down until you see a folder call Blitzed and click on that and then double click on Random Server. After that a Connect Box pop up, then press connect. When you do that, a mIRC favorite box should pop up. Type in #adisc and click on the join button. Hope this help.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
there are 24 people in the IRC channel right now. what client are you using. mIRC?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Sounds like you're on the right server, if you tell us which program you're using we can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.