• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Am I Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Who knows. :dunno:

But, gah! I'm so sorry you guys! I thought I would be coming back later on, but I didn't! Everything has been so topsy-turvey lately. Matter of fact, I don't even know what's been happening lately. Perhaps an explanation?

Well, so I finally did it during February. I got myself some diapers. Pull-ups more exactly, but they stilled worked. So, I tried them on and enjoyed them for the day...and I did the worst thing possible. I felt so, weird and embarrassed, but that wasn't the problem. What I didn't do was go to the community and talked to you guys. I dunno why, but now I regret it. I missed so much! So sorry everyone.

So is this a welcoming or a goodbye? Most likely a welcoming, but I won't be on for, like every day. Every week or so, I believe. I'll try and become a regular user again, and heck! Maybe I can try and write again! :-D

Hope to see you all later! :hug:

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why hello and welcome back you dont know meh but anyways good to have you back

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Kinda confused what you are saying happened, but welcome back :)

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Welcome back, Angelicus!:smile: Good to see you post again. Hope things work out in the future so you can be on fairly regularly.

~Pramrider

steel

Est. Contributor
Glad you're back man, I hope you will still writing, your "young again" stories are my younger TB/DL life.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
*Hugs Angelicus*

First of all, congrats on getting diapers!
Glad to see you back, don't be disappearing again!

(And I hope you do write again, I enjoyed your stories. :D)

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome back, former members are always welcome back! It's good to see you around again.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome back on ADISC :hug:

I missed you and your awesome stories!

Status
Not open for further replies.