• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

am I alone on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AshleyEskimo

well, today I was talking to my friends about tattoo's and I said I thought it would be cool to get my legs tattooed(no idea how else to spell that, sorry :p) like fishnets n.n
like, fishnet pattern all over my legs :D
thigh highs, not allll the way up o.o
I dunnooooo I think it'd be pretty sweeeet :D
what about you? n.n
and also, how much do you think that'd cost? o.x
is it even doable? o.o

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
That would be a bad idea I think. You'll probably regret getting such a large tattoo anywhere from 60 minutes to a week to years later.

A

AshleyEskimo

That would be a bad idea I think. You'll probably regret getting such a large tattoo anywhere from 60 minutes to a week to years later.

pshhhhhh
silly goose n.n
I'm not planning on getting it or anything
I don't even like writing on myself,
I get irritated with seeing it 10 minutes later x.x
I just think it'd be a pretty awesome tattoo :D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Any tattoo is doable since some people got their whole body's covered in tattoos. I have no idea how much it would cost and I never got a tattoo and I don't really want one. I have no idea what I would get nor how I would feel years down the line.

Anyways I have drawn on myself in class before. I made a checker board pattern all over the top of my left hand and that day kids thought it was a real tattoo since I colored it in so well. It took sometime to scrub it off though when I got back home. Also my economics teacher laughed at it.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I think it would look cool. However, anyone stupid enough to do this and with enough money to do this deserves all the problems that it would cause to get such a large tattoo done.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
It's certainly able to be done. I'm not so sure about how much money tattoos cost, but I'm sure it'd probably be more expensive than other tattoos, based on the size of it. Personally, I think tattoos look bad all the time, and I'd never get one. I just don't like them much.

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
A tattoo like that would probably be like a grand i'm randomly guessing. I kinda want to get a tattoo but I am too scared of the needles and stuff. If I was to get one i'd probably get 3 X's somewhere on myself for straight edge and maybe a blue mana symbol somewhere.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
You could go and get some fishnet stockings and maybe check it out. A LOT less expensive!

D

daria7483

It'd be cool. It'd cost a FORTUNE and probably be extremely painful. I was thinking around a grand as well. I've considered getting a tattoo a few times, probably on the small of my back, but there's nothing I really want that badly. Plus my boyfriend doesn't like them. I've also always been scared of the pain. Tattoos take awhile, even small designs, and I'm worried I wouldn't be able to sit there and take it for that long.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
no i want a tattoo but theres no possible way you can get a job with a tattoo of that size..

what about the day you get married? a funeral? going to the beach? do you always want to wear fishnets?

yeah it sounds cool... maybe henna(sp?)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My wife and I were in the local seafood restaurant and this man and woman walked in. She was wearing shorts and had what I though was the worse case of vericose veins I had ever seen. On closer inspection I saw that what it was was fishnet tatoos. So if you want your legs to look like they have a bad case of vericose veins, that would be the way to go. If I got a tatoo, I would want the battleship New Jersey on my chest. The problem is, I would need a much bigger chest lol.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Someone who graduated from my school had this really cool one that looks like his shoulder got torn off but inside is machinery. The peeled-back skin reveals metal plates :D

It's a small tattoo though. And it's usually covered up. I'd say it's up to you as to whether or not you get one but I strongly suggest you get one that's not very big.

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My friend just got long cat tattooed on both sides of him lol

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I think it'd be a cool tattoo.
But then again, this is coming from a Punk, who thinks piercings and tattoos are way epic, so...XD

A

AshleyEskimo

I think it'd be a cool tattoo.
But then again, this is coming from a Punk, who thinks piercings and tattoos are way epic, so...XD

thank you x.x
nobody else agrees with me
gawshhhh
it'd be so freaking sweet :D

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Um, were you looking for people to agree with you, or for our opinions? Really, you should think this over before (if?) you get it.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
It would look Horrid. (sorry for being blunt)
But unless you got a good artist(yes there are artists) Then It will turn out bad. And chances are you would not like It in the long run. People WILL judge you based on this tattoo. And it could(and most likely will) hinder your job opportunities.

But Hey IF you want it Go for it WE have no say in it. It is your decision. Not ours.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

pshhhhhh
silly goose n.n
I'm not planning on getting it or anything
I don't even like writing on myself,
I get irritated with seeing it 10 minutes later x.x
I just think it'd be a pretty awesome tattoo :D
gosh quiet a few of you have said it as if to judge her that she will do it when she previously said this.. it was just a idea to her....

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I also think it be a cool tattoo, but this is coming from a guy who want to get a giant dragon tattoo on his right arm :) I'm also planning on getting a reaper and skull and I got a reason why I'm getting each one too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.