odd1inSyde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Holy crud, the scent on these is so nostalgic, and they're a lot stronger than a lot of store brands.
I was wondering if anyone knows of any wipe that have a similar scent? There's not a lot of Stop & Shops in NYC,
so they're very hard to come by.

Hi Isnt there a Stop in Shop by Coney Island across from Home depot?

Ive been looking for some good old school baby scented wipes. All the stuff now is unscented because almost every kid born these days is loaded with allergies. The ones that are scented now are all the new age type scents now like Tea and Cucumber, Chammomile, Potpourri, Blossom or baby scented ones that really smell like washing detergent, all are totally awful..... Gone are all the babyish old time scents that I miss.

Reactions: odd1inSyde
SuzetteSissy said:
Hi Isnt there a Stop in Shop by Coney Island across from Home depot?
I didn't know about that one! I know there's one in Atlantic Center. I just was hoping there was somewhere to order them in bulk.
@MikeDJ Right?! What the hell are those scents?!

Reactions: AshtonFreecss
MikeDJ said:
Ive been looking for some good old school baby scented wipes. All the stuff now is unscented because almost every kid born these days is loaded with allergies. The ones that are scented now are all the new age type scents now like Tea and Cucumber, Chammomile, Potpourri, Blossom or baby scented ones that really smell like washing detergent, all are totally awful..... Gone are all the babyish old time scents that I miss.
Agree 100%. I want to buy wipes, not scented candles.

Back