Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Just looked in my closet i forgot how many packages of diapers i got lol i have 2 packs of abena l4 4 cases of dry 24/7 9 packs of bambino bellissmo and 5 packs of Absorbency Plus™ - Level 4.

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
If you have too many u could just send a few my way :3 i would make sure they come to good use

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
>.< yeah i can understand that, my diapers are like gold for me

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I went on a diaper binge myself a couple months ago. Under my bed is completely packed with diapers, a couple cases in the closet, 3 large totes with assorted partial packs and 2 cases sitting on the floor. I guess I have a bad habit of buying more than I can use.

sbuck1963

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
they never go bad till there used :) you can never have enough diapers, once you start to wear diapers you will be wearing diapers forever

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
they never go bad till there used :) you can never have enough diapers, once you start to wear diapers you will be wearing diapers forever

You are right that you can never have enough diapers, but have the space for all those diapers is a completely different problem :)

I'm constantly overdoing it when it comes to buying diapers. When I order diapers its usually a big purchase. I have 5 drawers in my closet full of diapers, 3 cases of diapers on a shelf in my closet, and three large tubs under my bed also filled with diapers and boosters.

ilovevideogame1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wish I had a diaper at this point. Hopefully by the end of a the month I will have a pack each of Abena M4's, Molicare Super Plus and Dry 24/7...

Hoping.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You have several bags of diapers? It's probably not gotten out of hand until you have several cases. (like I currently do...)

BUT.... it's a wonderful feeling to see that glorious mountain of diapers and know that I am most certainly going to be diapered every day and every night for quite some time to come. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.