Status
Not open for further replies.

gidgalia634

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So im all alone at home for the weekend , so obviously its gonna be spent in a diaper .
But i was wondering if anyone could give some fun activities or dares to try out .
Im willing to try some more stuff in public and maybe even some dirty stuff .

Whatever dares, etc. you do (especially since you're saying public), make sure you're still being respectful of people around you and aren't subjecting any non-consenting members of the public to what you're doing. Also if by dirty you mean sexual, just as a forewarning this forum maintains a PG-13 content policy so you may not be able to get much info or specifics on those kinds of dares on these boards. Might be worth looking at getdare.com

Last edited:
Topex said:
Whatever dares, etc. you do (especially since you're saying public), make sure you're still being respectful of people around you and aren't subjecting any non-consenting members of the public to what you're doing. Also if by dirty you mean sexual, just as a forewarning this forum maintains a PG-13 content policy so you may not be able to get much info or specifics on those kinds of dares on these boards. Might be worth looking at getdare.com
ok well before anyone asks again with „dirty“ i mean messy and not sexual , and yes of course i will be respectful to the public , just looking to try some new stuff and get the biggest pissible thrill out of it.

Enjoy yourself privately at home. It is safer. Take a strong laxative and have the baby runs all weekend. Pea and poop to your heart's content. Just make sure everything is cleaned up and sweet smelling and all the evidence is in the trash can.

Lucky you! Yeah, I'd go to the store, stock up on baby food, formula, and milk. go home, get into just a diaper, get into my crib, or bed under my mobile with my bottle and toys and play and nap all day sucking my pacifier.

Safely drink lots of water and (wet) max out a diaper until you’re leaking like crazy and waddling like a penguin 😜

Ok not like all the other surgeons. Going to the shops in a diaper covered up of course.

Then you can get the frill of wetting in public.

Also take a stuffie with you.

Being at home on your own hope you get into Little space heven.

Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back