Almost outed by UPS package

WetDL22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I ordered diapers and a baby bottle on Amazon. My package was delivered today. I got downstairs ASAP after it was delivered. I live in a condo building btw. On the shipping label, it said Baby Bottle and Health Personal Care items!!!! That is not discreet. Hopefully no one saw.

• Wow
Reactions: dlboylife, ChristianDiaperLover, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Was the item shipped by Amazon or was Amazon only the go-between between you and the vendor?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
You can request gift wrapping from Amazon helps with this sort of thing !

Erm, even if someone did see, why would they associate it with you?

Reactions: KittyMerriweather and WetDL22
ShyDL19 said:
I ordered diapers and a baby bottle on Amazon. My package was delivered today. I got downstairs ASAP after it was delivered. I live in a condo building btw. On the shipping label, it said Baby Bottle and Health Personal Care items!!!! That is not discreet. Hopefully no one saw.
Anyone seeing the label would assume you knew someone who is pregnant.

BabyDenise said:
Was the item shipped by Amazon or was Amazon only the go-between between you and the vendor?
I think Amazon was the go between.

FishNut said:
Erm, even if someone did see, why would they associate it with you?
My name was on the shipping label.

It’s called drop shipping and that’s gotta be at least 50% of what you get on amazon.

either way, a baby bottle was delivered in your name... so? I got bottles and sippy cups in my cabinet and nobody has ever said anything lol

ShyDL19 said:
My name was on the shipping label.
Unless you are seen wearing ABDL stuff, or diapers, the last place anyone is going to think is, oh, SkyDL19 has purchased anther bottle

yeah, dude.i would seriously not worry about it. Do you go reading other people's amazon tags? If you were, I'd be worried! There is a degree of paranoia for people ike us, but you have to look at it from a "normal person's" perspective. Who, other than the delivery guy, gets to see that label? If the delivery guy DID read it, so what. how many packages has that person had to have delivered that day? they don't care, they. just want to get paid!

we FEEL different, and that makes us think that we APPEAR different, which is rarely the case. be safe, friend.

ShyDL19 said:
You could have been buying for a new niece or nephew or a friends baby or one of a thousand other reasons. Nobody cares,

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
The number of people on this forum that are afraid of being outed, found out.
Don't you realise the people that deliver your parcels and packages do a soul-destroying job.
They really want to get the day finished. They don't CARE what people order. They just want to finish and go home.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and KittyMerriweather
I use a delivery service for groceries. They bring me pads, pullups, bedpads, tampons, sippy cups, cute little bendy straws, stuffies, animated movies, cute floppy slippers, or what ever else I have written on my list.
Not only don't they care, they probably aren't even paying attention. As long as I pay them, why would they? I am just one person in a city of half a million people using a service. They aren't going home and telling their family ,.. omg I delivered diapers to someone today. Know why? Because all they care about is getting in the store, and out of the store in under an hour, so they can get on to the next person.

KittyMerriweather said:
I use a delivery service for groceries. They bring me pads, pullups, bedpads, tampons, sippy cups, cute little bendy straws, stuffies, animated movies, cute floppy slippers, or what ever else I have written on my list.
Not only don't they care, they probably aren't even paying attention. As long as I pay them, why would they? I am just one person in a city of half a million people using a service. They aren't going home and telling their family ,.. omg I delivered diapers to someone today. Know why? Because all they care about is getting in the store, and out of the store in under an hour, so they can get on to the next person.
Together - We could rule the world.

• Haha
Reactions: KittyMerriweather
ShyDL19 said:
Most people would conclude you were buying it as a gift for someone with a baby. How nice!

If you're still paranoid, you can pick up your packages at UPS / FEDEX offices. I do this with diapers. My local Walmart has a FedEx office. This avoids my wife asking what's in the box.

Last edited:
Reactions: WetDL22 and KittyMerriweather
Back