(Almost) Getting caught

XxdiaperxX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have you ever been noticed? What was your closest encounter?

One time, my roommate noticed a smell, but fortunately I was able to blame it on a rotting apple.

KYDLGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To my knowledge I’ve never been caught. Close call once when a roommate was sharing my Amazon account and was checking on his order and asked why I ordered diapers… I was going to friends baby shower later that week so I said it was for him as a joke. Never brought it up again.

Reactions: XxdiaperxX

XxdiaperxX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KYDLGuy said:
To my knowledge I’ve never been caught. Close call once when a roommate was sharing my Amazon account and was checking on his order and asked why I ordered diapers… I was going to friends baby shower later that week so I said it was for him as a joke. Never brought it up again.
I share a PC with my roommate, so I use incontigo mode.

Rmch

I’m anonymous. Yes, I’m a closeted DL.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
All my diapers are ordered to a private mailbox, and brought home. They’re never sent to my direct home.

dlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rmch said:
All my diapers are ordered to a private mailbox, and brought home. They’re never sent to my direct home.
Me too, been hiding diapers for 15 years.

Rmch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dlover said:
Me too, been hiding diapers for 15 years.
Same.

Yea, I opened a private mailbox with the intention to have diapers shipped there. Pick ‘em up on lunch and then take em home and bring them inside at night. Then I store them away.

XxdiaperxX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rmch said:
Same.

Yea, I opened a private mailbox with the intention to have diapers shipped there. Pick ‘em up on lunch and then take em home and bring them inside at night. Then I store them away.
I buy them in person, and hide them under my bed

Rmch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
XxdiaperxX said:
I buy them in person, and hide them under my bed
There’s an ABDL shop near me but it’s closed due to a legal battle.

XxdiaperxX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rmch said:
There’s an ABDL shop near me but it’s closed due to a legal battle.
I buy depends at costco

Rmch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

dlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I buy online and have them hold it at the post office so I can pick up at a convenient time and bring home to hide. Closest call I have had was I was watching a movie in the basement with a peak ABU on with pants over top and a blanket on and my SO comes and sits beside me and cuddles in. I told her I would finish the movie and meet her in bed. She Never found out but I was sweating bullets.

• Thinking

XxdiaperxX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dlover said:
I buy online and have them hold it at the post office so I can pick up at a convenient time and bring home to hide. Closest call I have had was I was watching a movie in the basement with a peak ABU on with pants over top and a blanket on and my SO comes and sits beside me and cuddles in. I told her I would finish the movie and meet her in bed. She Never found out but I was sweating bullets.
HOW?

dlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
XxdiaperxX said:
By some miracle, I thought I would be busted for sure

Rmch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dlover said:
By some miracle, I thought I would be busted for sure
Gg bro.

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
My neighbor saw a package on my porch with Rearz Lil Monsters design on the outside (was not packaged discreetly). She raised an eyebrow but I said nothing and went inside. My adult kid saw my LFB pink “Spoiled” onesie on the doorstep (also not discrete packaging). I just said “I like what I like”. Kid eye roll. Case closed. Lol Point is we shouldn’t have to explain ourselves.

• Wow
Reactions: dlover and XxdiaperxX

XxdiaperxX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
AliB said:
My neighbor saw a package on my porch with Rearz Lil Monsters design on the outside (was not packaged discreetly). She raised an eyebrow but I said nothing and went inside. My adult kid saw my LFB pink “Spoiled” onesie on the doorstep (also not discrete packaging). I just said “I like what I like”. Kid eye roll. Case closed. Lol Point is we shouldn’t have to explain ourselves.
you could probably order it for yourself as a gift