Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanTylerDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
I once pushed Ctrl + N instead of Ctrl + Shift + N (which puts you in Incognito, for you non-Chromies), and I logged in to this website. It wasn't until I was asked if I wanted to save the password that I realized what I did. I backdated Chrome, but the URL would still pop up if you put "a" in to the search bar. Luckily, none of the websites that my mom would browse on my compy started with an "a".
I'm also happy to say that about a month later the URL suggestion went away.

I've also had an ABDL video suggestion pop up on a YouTube account that I haven't viewed an ABDL video on, with the same going for the laptop... Still get worried about that one.

Coney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
My ex-boyfriend literally JUST texted me asking if there's anything he should know because he just saw pics of me online .-. (Don't mind me, just freaking the f*** out)

Babyboyc

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Got caught in the dorms bathroom last semester by an RA not sure if he told anyone I never heard any thing about it.

RyanTylerDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
My ex-boyfriend literally JUST texted me asking if there's anything he should know because he just saw pics of me online .-. (Don't mind me, just freaking the f*** out)

Did you tell him, or was it over something else?

B

BordercollieTrigger

About now five times including tonight dancing hard and having diapee top show. This adds to five - seven close calls i prevented. In so short of period. Im drunk a little so spelling may not be exactly correct.

Coney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
He sort of knows now. In a fit of panic I told him I need them for sleep. Though not true, he believed/understood my situation and is completely cool with me still :). It actually is bringing us kind of closer again.

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In college I had several times some guys come into my dorm room in the morning to see me or my dorm mate. I usually wore boxers over my snap-on diaper and plastic underpants but the bulk was definitely something that was suspicious (in my mind). I always stayed beneath my covers but with persistant badgering about getting up and going to breakfast with everyone I sometimes would have to just get my jeans or sweat pants on real quick and wear a loose tee-shirt or sweater. Nobody ever said anything but I always wondered if some of the guys thought my lower half was oddly large some mornings compared to the afternoon. Of course being a guy you would never admit to checking out another guy's body (even when alot of us secretly did in college). My roomate never said anything about this (did any of the guys ask him about this oddity?) but he told me several times he was glad I was discreet about my undergarments.

My dad saw my plastic underpants on my bed the first summer I came home from college but he only made a strange look on is face and asked me the question he had initially intended and left (he said nothing about my plastic underpants). Only when I turned around did I notice I had left them on top of my bed instead of beneath my sheet when he knocked on the door and I was quickly changing out of them. Since I put a plastic mattress cover on my bed the first summer week I came back home I gather my mother knew I needed some protection. I recall asking my mom when I was 10 if she could take the vinyl mattress cover from my bed (I was afraid my friends would ask me about it) but she wanted to "wait and see how it goes for a while". A year later when I was 11 (though I do not recall having many accidents at night) she removed it.

Went camping with some college buddies I semi-knew and though changing was easy in my sleeping bag in the morning when my tent buddy went out, it was very difficult when it was raining the 2nd morning and he was sitting on his sleeping bag reviewing the hiking map only 2 feet away. I finally had to get my jeans on after struggling with having to hold it for about 15 minutes and already being semi-wet from sleeping that night. I knew from experience my snap-on diaper and plastic underpants would probably not hold any more and would leak if I just let go right then and there. My tent mate asked me what the heck I was doing struggling beneath my sleeping bag to get dressed but I just mumbled something about being cold and made it out into the woods to relieve myself in the pouring rain. I think he may have saw the upper portion of my plastic underpants while I slipped the jeans over them but I could not dwell on that while I was trying to get my pants on and out of the tent to go. He never said anything but most of the people I knew at college that knew of my nightime portection were fairly cool about it (we just never discussed it unless someone else was having some bed wetting challenges also and wanted to know more about how I handled it).

babybluef

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok so it was the haloween just gone and were staying in a small caravan with my missus and her sister and kid. I get ready in a rush an put my clean tena slip maxi in a plastic bag in the bathroom for later and stash it behind the bin thinking no one would find it. I should have put it in my room but I didnt want anyone asking what was in the bag. So we all go out and my birds sister comes back early. I compleatly forgtet about the nappy until I get home to use the bathroom and find the plastic bag open in the middle of the floor. I quietly tried to move it to my room while she was In the living room. She never said a word to me or the misses about it. But I just wonder if she did see what it was why sge just left it out. I mean if you found one you wouldnt want to keep handleing it. She works in care so she would have known what it was. And it was a small so it could have only fit me. Im dieing to know if she knows I wear! Few! Glad thats off my chest!

ginger22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I have never been caught but when I dream about diapers the subject is always about being caught. My unconscious is telling me through my dreams that I have a lot of anxiety about being caught

RJDodger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I kept my diapers in the worst place ever-under my bed. I know my parents found my diapers twice. First time, they found a sealed plastic bag with a few wet pullups that I was going to dispose of that day (but couldn't, since the garbage can was brought out already) and a loose one that I wore, but never used. I found later that the bag and the loose pullup had disappeared, and found the loose one in the garbage later. The pack was still there, though I moved it. The other time was a couple months later, when they found my diapers under my bed again (evidently, I didn't learn the first time) while I was at scout camp. They put the package out before they came to pick me up. I got inside a few minutes before they did after we got back, found them, and quickly ran them back into my room (luckily, my brother was asleep). They never asked me anything, but I'm certain that they know I wear for pleasure.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I came home from my church job yesterday to find our oldest son visiting, along with our grand kids. I was late hearing the conversation, but he was looking for a bag of Christmas return bags and my wife had told him to look in the "big blue bedroom", the bedroom where I keep my diapers and plastic pants. I had kept the closet door closed which is wear they are, but when he came up, he had the strangest look on his face. I was really mad at my wife. I don't know if he looked in the closet as there was no bag of receipts in the bedroom. Obviously, I didn't ask.

P

PyjamaBaby

I kept my diapers in the worst place ever-under my bed. I know my parents found my diapers twice. First time, they found a sealed plastic bag with a few wet pullups that I was going to dispose of that day (but couldn't, since the garbage can was brought out already) and a loose one that I wore, but never used. I found later that the bag and the loose pullup had disappeared, and found the loose one in the garbage later. The pack was still there, though I moved it. The other time was a couple months later, when they found my diapers under my bed again (evidently, I didn't learn the first time) while I was at scout camp. They put the package out before they came to pick me up. I got inside a few minutes before they did after we got back, found them, and quickly ran them back into my room (luckily, my brother was asleep). They never asked me anything, but I'm certain that they know I wear for pleasure.

My parents also found mine when I was at scout camp. They asked my brother about them and when I got back he was very excited to ask me why I had them. I never did explain properly. I was so ashamed at being caught.

Even when my stash disappeared a few months later my parents never mentioned it and haven't mentioned it since. So I guess my parents and brother know something.

Luckily I finally told my wife and she accepts me, so I now accept myself.

DprdDirtRider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There were two or three times that I was caught when I was around 8-12. I would steal one of my brothers diapers and sneak it to the bathroom to try it on and use it. Some reason I never thought the plan through so I had nowhere to hide it after using it which led to my parents catching me trying to sneak it back out of the bathroom. They just laughed about it and said not to do it again. I was also caught stealing a pacifier once.

There were many other times that I was "almost" caught during my high school years. My sense of smell is not very good, probably due to all of the chemicals I have been around while working on cars, and I would put my diapers in my lidded trash can and get rid of them all at once every week. Sometimes I guess it would smell and my mom would knock on my door and ask why it would smell outside the door. I would always say stupid excuses like “the cat or dog must have peed somewhere”. Every once in a while I would just have to mess in one because it was so long since the last time I messed. I would wait until night after everyone went to bed and by morning I would have taken out the trash to my truck but somehow my mom would still smell it and knock on my door asking why it smelled like poop. Some reason I never invested in air fresheners...

I like to think that my mom does not know about them but she may suspect because of catching me in the past and then noticing smells every once in a while...

They let me have my privacy so they were never in my room but every once in a while they would come into my room while I was gone at school to collect dishes if they were running low. I have no idea if they ever looked into my closet and found my stash...

Tanner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Was caught when I was about 13-14 by my mom.. Lucky she is very easy going and I just blamed curiosity and science.. >,> I fear being caught all the time now, I'm in a small dorm room, share a bathroom with the next room and the doors don't always shut..

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think my mom probably knows something about this, mostly because she actually found a couple of diapers a long time ago, once she asked me about a diaper I left in the trash and a couple more times she actually found my hidden stash at that time, and when I came home from school, my stash was gone but she didn't confronted me about it, not sure if she still remembers

luke123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I've been close to being caught recently, i was in my room chilling and thought i'd put on a diaper (there was my sister in but she never comes in my room) so i lay it out on the bed and as i was just starting to tape it up onto me my sister knocks on my door, she slowly starts to open it and i had to shout STOP, I'M GETTING CHANGED!!! She pulled the door to and walked away then and waited for me to come out. I have to say though after that experience it has made me think twice about wearing when there are people in now.

Barush

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I was first starting out and I found an unfinished pack of drynites (in my house), I used one of those. I wasn't able to get it into a bin and these were days before we had a wheelie bin I could have just dumped it, along with a bag of rubbish, into. So I hid it under my mattress.
Next day my mum decided now was the best time to tidy my room, I figured she'd look under the mattress so when she left the room for a minute, I moved it to the draw under my bed.
Which is where she looked. She didn't even look under the mattress.
I just got a disapproving look and no talk about it.

santa22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been close to being caught recently, i was in my room chilling and thought i'd put on a diaper (there was my sister in but she never comes in my room) so i lay it out on the bed and as i was just starting to tape it up onto me my sister knocks on my door, she slowly starts to open it and i had to shout STOP, I'M GETTING CHANGED!!! She pulled the door to and walked away then and waited for me to come out. I have to say though after that experience it has made me think twice about wearing when there are people in now.

Wow talk about a close call.

luke123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I've never panicked so much in all my life, there would have been nothing I could have said to get out of it

Jonnythepony

Padded Incon Pony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I was found out when I was 15 and still living at home. I was dealing with occasional bedwetting/messing at the time(not as bad as now) and keeping it on the downlow. I had a few bags of Depends fitted briefs in one of those under bed plastic stor-rite boxes and when I got back from school one day the box was pulled out from under the bed. My mom was worried, asked me why I had diapers and I told her I had been having issues at night and she got even more worried and asked if I was feeling ill. I explained that I wore them at night because the incidents I had been having and said I dont want to talk about it. She was very understanding and said "ok, but if it gets worse we're going to the doctor". I had nervous trembles for a few hours after that.
Not having to wake up super extra early before her to change and dispose of the evidence was a great upside to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.