• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Almost caught I Think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
This afternoon my brothers girlfriend came into my room and had to try and hide my bin + my nappy stash so i put my feet on the bin and move my back to the nappies and hope she did not know about it because shes dos not know anything about my ab side.. Just got to make sure if im doing my room up to keep the door close when anyone is in because my 2 brothers girlfriends dont know so dos my step brothers girlfriend dont know..

Other News.

Only a week away from turning my room into a small nursery yeah :) *just hope im doing the right thing hehe*

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Only a week away from turning my room into a small nursery yeah :) *just hope im doing the right thing hehe*
You'll have to post a pic in the gallery so we can see how it turns out. Sounds like it'll be a fun room when you're finished.

~Pramrider

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
And so moo could probably remove all the neg reps that he is going to get from the fact people will think he is lieing.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You realize that if you turn your room into a nursery, there will be no hiding anything from your brother's girlfriends.

Plus, gf/bfs talk, so they probably already know something. (I'm assuming your brother knows.)

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I dont f****ing lie ! im a truthfull person and honest !

Also im not a person who would lie :sad:

also will 100% proof it when its finshed and show it all off. so then you can be jealous :D

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Yes, it would be the course of wisdom to keep your door locked to keep the *snoops* out. And not one of those easy-to-pick with any small, flat blade interior door locks. You need a key locking door knob for when others are around to keep from catching a lot of grief from people your personal business is none of. Just a suggestion...

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover
also will 100% proof it when its finshed and show it all off. so then you can be jealous
Pictures before it is fully done would be even more assuring than fully done pictures.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm guessing if you turn your room into a nursery, everyone will know! You have to go in and out of the room, opening and closing the door.

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
*Update*

Want the proof :confused::confused:

goto my ab site now and see the photos for yourself on what iv been upto :D

Status
Not open for further replies.