Almost-a-Heart attack Diaper Buying Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan2127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey Guys! So the other day, I wanted some Goodnites, so I went down to the city. As always, the slight nervousness before going into the store was getting to me. I kept rehearsing in my head, "there for my younger brother" in case any one asks. (Which they never have) Anyways, I looked in the store window and the prettiest girl EVER was at the checkout. Now, to most buyers, this would be a major obstacle and believe me , it once was for me. I usually look for a cash with an older person then myself to avoid intimidation. This time, I was up for "an experience" that I haven't had yet. So I walk into the store grab a basket and head straight for the Gatorade isle. Then onto the Goodnites. I didnt want to just get two items so i picked up a bag of chips as well. At this point I was desperate to just purchase everything and get out. I line up at the checkout and as I wait in line, THAT girl glanced at me, making me a little anxious. She was probably my age (21) or a little younger, cute brunette. Then, its my turn to buy my stuff. I put my stuff up on the conveyor and get my cash out. Shes scanning my items through and then grabs the Goodnites and says: Are these for you? with a grin on her face! At this moment my heart was pounding through my chest! My response was: Uhhhhhhh, ya! (What was I thinking?, I went over this!) She giggled and said, awww! Surprisingly, I was only blushing a little bit, my adrenaline was through the roof. I cant believe she would actually say that! I am pretty small and young looking but I mean, wow, possible ABDL?! Anyways, neat buying experience, I might go back there !!

ryan2127 said:
Hey Guys! So the other day, I wanted some Goodnites, so I went down to the city. As always, the slight nervousness before going into the store was getting to me. I kept rehearsing in my head, "there for my younger brother" in case any one asks. (Which they never have) Anyways, I looked in the store window and the prettiest girl EVER was at the checkout. Now, to most buyers, this would be a major obstacle and believe me , it once was for me. I usually look for a cash with an older person then myself to avoid intimidation. This time, I was up for "an experience" that I haven't had yet. So I walk into the store grab a basket and head straight for the Gatorade isle. Then onto the Goodnites. I didnt want to just get two items so i picked up a bag of chips as well. At this point I was desperate to just purchase everything and get out. I line up at the checkout and as I wait in line, THAT girl glanced at me, making me a little anxious. She was probably my age (21) or a little younger, cute brunette. Then, its my turn to buy my stuff. I put my stuff up on the conveyor and get my cash out. Shes scanning my items through and then grabs the Goodnites and says: Are these for you? with a grin on her face! At this moment my heart was pounding through my chest! My response was: Uhhhhhhh, ya! (What was I thinking?, I went over this!) She giggled and said, awww! Surprisingly, I was only blushing a little bit, my adrenaline was through the roof. I cant believe she would actually say that! I am pretty small and young looking but I mean, wow, possible ABDL?! Anyways, neat buying experience, I might go back there !!

LOL ... What a cute story. You where so smitten with her that you told her the truth.

Haha, that sounds like a fun time, if more than a little bit embarrassing. With a reaction like that I probably would go back there! :p

Makes you wonder what was on her mind... that doesn't sound like a typical "first assumption" type of question. The entire idea of them being for YOU had to have occurred to her right off the bat. So yeah, does make one wonder if you've shot the moon and found a diaper date ;)

This may actually be the first time a possible relationship was based on being completely truthful...haha.

She probably knew they were for you instantly bases on your face being red and your mannerisms. I would encourage you to go see her at work again and ask her for a date, what do you have to lose? You might lose the perfect girl if you don't try .

SleepingBlueWolf said:
Haha, that sounds like a fun time, if more than a little bit embarrassing. With a reaction like that I probably would go back there! :p

With a reaction like that I would absolutely go back there! You should get to know that girl! :worshippy:

ryan2127: I think I can summarize everyone's reaction on your experience with "you need to go talk with that gal again and see if there's some chemistry waiting for you to return." Even if it has nothign to do with abdl, there's definitely some interest there and it's worth following up on.

lol if you would had popped up yes they are. she would have been the one with the red face. it was just small talk you know being cute at the checkout im sure nothing was meant by it.

Are you sure she didn't ask you jokingly? And maybe she thought you were joking as well

CookieMonstah said:
Are you sure she didn't ask you jokingly? And maybe she thought you were joking as well

This is certainly a possibility. Actually .. I would say it's even more likely the case.

brabbit1987 said:
This is certainly a possibility. Actually .. I would say it's even more likely the case.

I dunno... checkers don't usually take that level of interest in what people are buying, they see it all and usually have no interest or comment. I think that gal was striking up conversation of a more cordial/personal nature.

CookieMonstah said:

Honestly, she sounded/looked like she was serious. She just smiled at me and put my receipt in bag. Regardless, I will being going back!

Without having been there in person it's hard to judge but she was probably joking and probably thinks you were kidding her about them being for you. She was probably expecting you to say they are for your son or younger brother. However I did have an interesting experience with a younger gal at work not long ago, I think she's 19. She said something about wishing she had diapers so she didn't have to get out of bed to pee on days she could sleep in. I couldn't even respond, my brain kept screaming "HOT..HOT..HOT". If only I wasn't married.

Last edited:
Go buy more diapers from her and tell her you burned thru them faster than you expected lol.

I think that you definitely need to revisit that store and that cute cashier girl. Next time you don`t need to buy diapers. Buy something nice and cool but not to expensive. Talk to her if she have a free time to talk. But do not be to pushy. And yes you should aske her for date after several meetings. Nothing to loose,only to win (both of you).
Who dare wins!

That sounds like a nightmare to me. I would be so embarrassed I couldn't wait to get out of there. Even though I can do it buying diapers in stores is still a challenge to me and with cashier being cute will only complicate things for me.
But it did seem to work out for you though. If you want to see her again just go back and see how it goes.

I work in a store as a cashier and I can't imagine any of my female co-workers of present or past making such a comment. Sounds like something an older cashier would say, not a 21 year old. The "awww" and giggle to me seem like she was having fun with you. I say make a move. Cashiers see hundreds of people a day and comments are usually cut and paste, but she gave something extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back