Ally's Pyjama Experience

Jeffy25

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm excited that you have continued this, everybody understands that life can put something like this way on the back burner. I love that you have continued an awesome story, and it looks like you have a plan that I personally can't wait to see.

CowboyDan

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent, , Other
Nice! :D

Awesome! Took me a day and a half to finally catch up with it, but I don't regret it! Keep up the good work!

cew435

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Chapter 34

By the time Friday arrived, Ally had started to regret agreeing to go to the party. Alice and Evelyn had taunted her into it, but she had never snuck out without permission before, and was nervous at just the thought of it. Still, she knew if she wimped out she'd never hear the end of it at school, and after having been treated like a small child at Aunt Jenny's she was keen to do something to make her feel like a teenager again. She resolved to attend just for a little while, and head back home before it really got too late.

Ally took her shower early that night. She dutifully cleaned the shower and threw the towels into the wash after doing so without being asked. This was a chore she was required to do every Friday, and she wanted to make sure that Sue would have no reason to come into her room after she'd left to demand Ally finish her chores. Ally headed to her room around 7:30, making a show of changing into her pyjamas. Sue was surprised that Ally would go to bed so early on a Friday night, but Ally simply said that she had a headache and wanted an early night. She waited a few minutes to make sure her mother wouldn't pop her head in to check on her. 5 minutes went past, then 10. Satisfied, Ally pulled off her pyjamas and strode to her closet as quietly as possible. She wanted to wear something that would make her fit in, and did her best to recall the sorts of clothes that Alice and Evelyn usually wore. None of her clothes in her closet really fit the bill, but she settled on a pair of skinny jeans and a short tank top that didn't really leave much to the imagination. Sue would practically have a heart attack if she saw Ally going out at night wearing that, but that probably meant it was a good choice.

Knowing that she couldn't get out through the house without her mother noticing, Ally slid open her window, wincing at the audible sound of metal scraping against metal. She froze for a moment, wondering if Sue had heard. Hearing nothing from her mother, Ally climbed carefully through the window. Her heart raced as she did so, and she felt simultaneously nervous and excited. She crept through the garden, and her heart began to settle as she reached the street.

Gary's house was surprisingly close to Ally's, and at a brisk walking pace she made the journey in less than 10 minutes, using her phone's GPS to guide her. By the time she arrived the party was already in full swing. She hesitated slightly at the front door, hearing the raucous music emanating from inside. Before she could knock on the door, however, it opened. Alice waved her in, having clearly seen her coming.

"Glad you could make it!" Alice called over the music. "Evelyn bet me $10 that you wouldn't show!"

"Sorry to disappoint" Ally chided Evelyn, struggling to make herself heard.

"Grab something to drink!" Alice offered, pointing to a punch bowl sitting on a nearby table. Ally gratefully accepted the offer. Her jeans didn't have much pocket space, so she put her phone down on the table before pouring herself a cup. The walk over had made her quite thirsty and she gulped down the entire cup before pouring herself a second. Alice poured herself a cup as well, then paused to snap a selfie with Ally.

"Nice photo" Ally commented, secretly thrilled that a popular girl like Alice would pose for a photo with her.

"Thanks, I'll text it to you" Alice replied. Ally heard her phone ding from the table as the text came through.

"The punch tastes a bit weird" Ally commented, making a start on the second cup.

"Yeah, I thought so too" Alice agreed. "Gary tossed in a bit too much Vodka for my taste."

"VODKA?" Ally asked, resisting the urge to spit out her mouthful. She looked over at the punch bowl, only then noticing the two empty vodka bottles sitting next to it.

"Gary's got a fake ID" Alice explained, mistaking the shock in Ally's voice. Ally headed for the kitchen and grabbed herself a glass of water, keen to wash the taste from her mouth. She'd never even tasted alcohol before, but was already beginning to feel a bit woozy. She didn't know how much of that was due to the overly-strong vodka punch, and how much was her mind playing tricks with her, coupled with the unnaturally loud music coming from the living room. She was already regretting having come, but couldn't leave so soon without admitting to everyone that she was out of her depth. Trying to find some respite from the music, Ally headed down the hallway and stepped into one of the bedrooms, closing the door behind her. That served to drown out the worst of it, and Ally was glad to have a moment alone to collect her thoughts. She lay down on the bed, trying to work up the courage to go back out. She hadn't really known what to expect from one of Alice's parties, but this really hadn't been it. She closed her eyes, wishing she was back home in her own bed.

Ally bolted upright, hearing the bedroom door pushed open.

"Sorry, didn't realise anyone was in here" an obviously drunk girl commented, slurring her words. The girl leaned against a boy who had come in with her, who promptly resumed kissing her neck as only a sloppy drunk teenager could manage. Ally winced at the sight of it. This definitely wasn't the sort of party she'd envisioned. It took her a moment to realise that she'd fallen asleep, only to be woken by these two interlopers looking for a place to make out. Wondering how long she'd been asleep, she clambered awkwardly to her feet. She noticed with horror the wet patch on the crotch of her jeans. She'd managed to thoroughly soak them.

"Looks like you had a little too much to drink Ally!" Alice called out, having come into the room to see what the commotion was about. Ally winced, turning bright red. Alice had obviously had quite a bit to drink herself, and she'd shouted that observation loudly enough for just about everyone in the house to hear.

"I'd better go" Ally said, running for the front door.

"You'll get better at holding your liquor with practice!" Alice called after her, before bursting into laughter. Ally didn't stop running until she was halfway down the street. She leant against a mailbox, panting as she tried to catch her breath. She felt perfectly sober, but was relieved that Alice had attributed her little accident to alcohol consumption rather than bedwetting. Hopefully that would at least mitigate the ribbing she was likely to receive about the whole incident. She arrived back home and clambered back in through her window, hoping to change back into her pyjamas and sneak into bed. That didn't go to plan, however. Sue was waiting for her at the foot of her bed.

"YOU SNUCK OUT TO A PARTY AFTER I EXPLICITLY FORBADE YOU FROM GOING" Sue shouted, loudly enough to wake the neighbours. "AND ... Have you wet yourself?" A tone of disgust entered Sue's voice. She could scarcely believe what her eyes were telling her. Unable to think up a single thing to say, Ally burst into tears. This reaction seemed to mollify Sue a little.

"Go have a shower and get changed" she instructed. Ally ran for the shower as fast as her legs could carry her. She knew the conversation was not over, but was grateful for an excuse to get away from her mother. She stripped off after entering the bathroom and stepped into the shower, grateful for the warm water and the cleanliness it brought. She took her time, soaping herself down thoroughly and hoping that the extra time would help her mother's anger abate.

Ally stepped out of the shower. Having put the towels in the wash earlier that night she resorted to using her tank top to dry herself off. It was awkward, but relatively effective. It was only after having done so that she realised that in her haste she'd forgotten to bring her pyjamas. They were still back in her room. Under other circumstances she would have simply run to her room and grabbed them, but she knew that Sue would still be there waiting to berate her for sneaking out, and she didn't dare ask Sue to bring them to her. The bathroom cabinet contained spare diapers, so Ally took one out and taped it on, knowing she would be going to bed anyway. Not wanting to confront her mother wearing only a diaper, she picked up the top that she'd been wearing. It was the same one she'd used to dry herself off, but even though it was now quite damp it seemed better than nothing. She reached for the jeans as well, before remembering just how much she'd soaked them with her accident earlier. She wasn't going to put those back on again! She glanced at the bathroom mirror and winced. The short top ended an inch or two above the waistband of her diaper, leaving it completely exposed. Pulling it down to cover even part of the diaper would be completely impossible. If anything, the top only served to draw attention to her diaper. Resigned, Ally headed back to her bedroom.

Sue was standing at the door to her bedroom, waiting for her. "Now, explain to me what you were thinking!" Sue insisted, almost as angry as before. If she was surprised by Ally's current attire, she didn't let it distract her.

Ally hang her head in shame, staring at her feet. "I just wanted Alice and Evelyn to like me" she managed. She didn't remember the last time her mother had seen her wearing just a diaper and top, and standing before her mother dressed like that made her feel even more like a naughty child. Part of her wanted to ask Sue to step aside and let her put on her pyjamas first, but she worried that a further distraction might just make her mother angrier.

"If they don't like you for who you are, they're not worth having as friends" her mother declared. Ally shifted her position, trying unsuccessfully to find a stance that made the diaper less noticeable. That sounded like a meaningless platitude, but Ally nodded her agreement anyway.

"And you snuck out in the middle of the night, went to a party with god-knows-who, and walked back in the pitch black where anyone could have grabbed you! Do you have any idea how dangerous and irresponsible that was! I'm very disappointed with you!" Ally began to cry again, and Sue felt she'd gotten the point across. "Promise me you'll never do that again"

"I promise mum" Ally sniffled. "It was a horrible night anyway" Ally stopped herself there, fearing her mother might be even angrier if she knew what had transpired at the party.

"In that case, you're grounded for two weeks" Sue declared, deciding on Ally's punishment. Ally nodded, knowing it could have been much worse. "Now run into bed and get some sleep" Sue continued, stepping aside to allow Ally to enter her room.

Ally complied, literally running into her room and pulling on her pyjamas. Despite what had happened, Sue couldn't help but grin. She'd gone to her fair share of parties without permission as a teenager, but the thought of her daughter sneaking out and being the rebellious teenager while still running down the hallway in nothing more than a diaper and tank top brought a smile to her face. It also made her even more worried, as sneaking out to parties was clearly something that Ally wasn't ready for. In that instant, Sue saw the same chubby legged little girl who had happily shown off her diaper to the world a decade ago. She wasn't ready for Ally to grow up, she realised wistfully.

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
Nice updates, cew345. Nice to see this active again.

Jeffy25

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait for more!

LittleLucas

Contributor
Role
Little, Private
Awesome cew345! :smile1:

Interesting turn in Ally's live.
Perhaps Sue now has a happy little girl. I hope she protects her little girl from all threats. Even though Ally must accept some restriction of a little girl.

ss44bb

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Thank you very much for this wonderfull story!
I would like to heare more about sleeping in the crib, she can't get out,
sitting in the special needs car seat with harness restraints,
harness wearing on a walk as well as in a special needs stroller, high chair, baby swing
being feed a bottle or drink on the carpet from a sippy cup.

But you introduce everything so well.

Jeffy25

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Obviously keep your story your way. But if suggestions are welcomed, I'd like to see her being changed :)

fyunch

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Lovely story, cew435! Nice character development, excellent writing, great scenarios. I'm enjoying it a lot. Thank you for writing it.

PuppyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Ooooh! That last line just changed the game. So far its been mostly bad luck. But we might get some actual babying.
I don't know how far Sue will take it, but Ally could use some cuter diapers. ;)

Loving this story. Thank you for sharing.

Jeffy25

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I still check frequently to see if this and another story on this site will see another update (I'm hopeful).

Any chances of an update coming?

punkboy19

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Great story, I just discovered it a few days ago, read it in one sitting, and I've just re-read it again (it's that good). It really pushes most of my buttons, I hope there's more to come!

Honestly, it's so well-written it convinced me to buy back-zip PJs, I can't wait for them to arrive, it sounds like a lot of fun (well, maybe not for Ally...).

I'm hoping Sue makes her wear them for as long as Ally is grounded, so she... huh... "learns her place" and stops trying to act more grown-up than she is (or than her mother would like her to be...).

All that being said, take your time, I certainly don't want to pressure you into rushing anything out. Quality over quantity.

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
OK, that's enough, people! A hundred more random bumps in a row would not provide the author with more time to write more chapters. I'm sure cew435 is very happy to know that you enjoy this story so much and will continue it as soon as it is feasible. In the meantime...

A bump every once in a while is fine. A series of unrequited bumps, especially just after the author has resurrected a dormant tale, is not only uncalled for but violates etiquette. These last four bumps definitely qualify as such a series.

Jeffy25

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
OK, that's enough, people! A hundred more random bumps in a row would not provide the author with more time to write more chapters. I'm sure cew435 is very happy to know that you enjoy this story so much and will continue it as soon as it is feasible. In the meantime...

A bump every once in a while is fine. A series of unrequited bumps, especially just after the author has resurrected a dormant tale, is not only uncalled for but violates etiquette. These last four bumps definitely qualify as such a series.
Only one post (mine actually) were actually bumps asking for a continuation. The other two are remarking on the story specifically after reading it.

I don't know what 8n.a... means though.

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
The specific post the prompted mine was removed by the member. :)

erik

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little,
Fantastic story, great line so far. I really liked how you worked in some of the critics on Aunt Jenny's behavior. Hope it will continue at some point.

Jeffy25

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I realize it's been awhile, but you did pick this story back up after a hiatus before, any chance that happens again?