• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Allow myself to introduce... Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Hey,

I’m Paracetamol Kid. I’m 19, turning a year older in less than a week. I'm single. I live in the United Kingdom, England. To most I’m a former art student. Now typical working class citizen, but by night I’m an adult baby, and a diaper fetishist... still single.

I've been a active participant in the infantilist community online & off since I was a naive fourteen year old, after scouring the internet for people who shared my bizarre interest in diapers and regression. During that time I've made some close friends, sworn enemies and good acquaintances. Some of the aforementioned are still knocking around your forums.

My main past-time is music, that's listening to the professionals not playing (though not without a number of unsuccessful attempts to achieve rock gawd status) mostly progressive rock, metal.

Feel free to pick my brain and throw some questions my way if you have any.

Role
  1. Other
Hey man welcome.

This is out of sheer curiosity, Why? oh why, have you chosen the name paracetamolkid?

I know people my age, who may have to receive a liver transplant later in life because of that stuff.

I would rather your name be "CyanideMessiah" Because Paracetamol terrifies me.

Of course, that's just me ranting, if you like the name by all means keep it.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
You couldn't be alKaloID? to save space? Just kidding of course... Glad to know you have friends already here. Or Enemies. or former teachers, or whoever.

How Come You Took So Long To Get Here?

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hey, welcome to our community! Are you active on other like-minded sites as well?

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
You couldn't be alKaloID? to save space? Just kidding of course... Glad to know you have friends already here. Or Enemies. or former teachers, or whoever.

How Come You Took So Long To Get Here?

I've been around.

My interest in the diaper thing dwindled while I focused my attention on other less incriminating interests. Recent circumstances rekindled my intrigue.

Hey, welcome to our community! Are you active on other like-minded sites as well?

No, I've got accounts, but mostly untouched.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Welcome to the site. Does the Paracetamol provide you with any special powers or is it strictly for headache reduction? If it does do anything, are you listed here? If it doesn't do anything special, do you find that a mask and costume draw a lot of attention while you're out and about?

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
rocket%20raccoon.jpg

320785-46444-rocket-raccoon_large.jpg

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello there. And there. I guess there are infinity places I could point out to say, "there". Hope you have a great times. I will end this sentence with a period.

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hey Paracetamol!
welcome to the ADISC global community! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.