• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Allow me to Introduce myself..

Poopygamer

Life long diaper lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this site but I have been a part of the ABDL community for many years now. I go by the same alias (Poopygamer) for all of my ABDL profiles. My first impressions of the community on this site is that it is the most accepting and overall friendly group on any social media, so I had to give it a try. I'm mainly here to mingle with a crowd I can relate to and to help any beginners with questions.

I became a diaper lover at a young age. The thoughts of using a diaper on purpose began right around the time puberty struck. Before to long the urge to try it had taken over and I found myself riding my bike to the rite-aid at the corner and buying a pack of goodnite pull-ups. Needless to say from the moment I slipped into my first pull-up I was hooked. The soft feel of the fabric, the fresh scent of a new diaper, and just the euphoric feeling it gave me. I still remember watching the wet patch grow in my bedroom mirror that very night. I thought just wearing it was a good feeling.. well the warmth, the release and the squish of a wet diaper was an even bigger thrill. It didn't take much twisting of my arm after that to get me to make my first mess. I knew almost immediately that this was going to be a "little" (no pun intended) secret I'd just have to live with. I guess we can fast forward about 16 years now, and here I am, still buying and using diapers whenever I get the opportunity.

So, outside of the obvious DL side of me, I have plenty of hobbies, I typically stay quite active and am on the more athletic side of things. I'm currently a computer repair technician and spend most of my free time playing video games (at night), wrenching in the garage / riding my motorcycle, disc golfing, walking my dog on the trails and the occasional pick up game of basketball. I'm also a fan of a good movie or show. I really enjoy Studio Ghibli and Quentin Tarantino movies as they make up alot of my all time favorites.

Anyways, I feel like I'm starting to ramble on and I'm not the best story teller so I'll end your suffering here (Assuming you made it this far).

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction, hopefully I didn't totally butcher it.

Hugs
-Poopygamer

Reactions: KittyMerriweather and Deleted member 52064
Welcome again! Great introduction!

• Love
Reactions: Poopygamer
I use to wear diapers to work because I had to. But I use to live on a farm and I was able to wear just diapers there and on the paths. It was a great turn on.

Reactions: Poopygamer
Aww Howl is my favorite too 🥰
Princess Mononoke is a close second for me and Spirited Away is another favorite, I could watch any of those right now ☺

Oh I know, it used to be quite difficult to find any of them even just to rent (at least pre-spirited away). Now I have a DVD set I found on Amazon with like 16 of the movies on 6 discs. And it was under $20.

Back