• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Allow me to introduce myself. <33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Other
Hi!

I'm new here, and would like to introduce myself, hence the post.

I'm an 18 year-old transgendered girl [ biological male, sadly. ] who recently stepped across this site by pure curiosity, being a bit of a diaper-lover myself.

Umm. I'm a graphic and web designer of 5 years now, no certifications as I did not complete high-school [ thanks to being transgendered in the bible belt. lol ].

I adore cats, dislike dogs, and love people with personality, so long as they are not flat-out mean to others.

Umm, anyways, any questions? I'd be glad to answer.

Role
Diaper Lover
welcome

hi and welcome azia - glad you found the site - yes diapers conquers all no matter where your from or your sexuality - diapers never discriminate - so just participate and have fun - life is too short otherwise - :smile:

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Hope you enjoy your stay!~ Come bug us in the IRC channel, or something XD

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Hi Azia! Welcome :). I love graphic design, its my future career ambition, so looks like we share a common interest :).

Status
Not open for further replies.