Allergic to Dry 24/7 diapers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilfredo1882

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Howdy. So, first off, these are my all time favorite diapers. They hold a ton and are very very comfy and thick. My problem is I get eczema if I wear them for a few nights in a row and it gets pretty bad to the point I have to go to the Doctors. I've never had this happen with Abena or Molicare and I've wore those every night for years straight. I can't really go more than 3 or 4 night in a Dry 24/7 or it happens again. Any thoughts?

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Are you allergic to anything that you know of? Other than that, does this flare up occur in a targeted area or is it a random area? I know that Drycare 24/7 has some strong leg gatherers and at times it can feel like something is burning in my inner thighs. They definitely leave some marks on me when I taped the bottom tapes too tight.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wonder if Drycare 24/7 uses latex? A lot of people are allergic to latex.

Wilfredo1882

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wonder if Drycare 24/7 uses latex? A lot of people are allergic to latex.

I am almost positive I am not allergic to latex and I agree that the leg bands do get tight but it's not that. It's around my waist and now I have it on my arm and back of my neck. I'm wondering if there is something else they use rather than Abena or Molicare that could cause it.

Rob110

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I wonder if it's the lining or the absorbancy material several people have noticed a change in the dry 24/7's feel and absorbancy. Perhaps they have indeed made a product change.

Bear85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
my skin gets irritated from all clothlike products. I wouldnt say allergy, because you'd have an immediate reaction.

M

Maxx

Mrs. Maxx is sensitive to a number of plastics. I think latex is one of them, but not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.