All made up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clothforever

Contributor
Most of what I have written in this forum is a lie. I wanted to come clean because my conscience tells me to be truthful. My apologies to those who thought otherwise.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles, Cottontail and LaLoneDigi
I congratulate you on choosing to be truthful!
So what did you hope to accomplish?

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Seasonedcitizen, SparkyDog and 3 others
I’m not that creative TBH

I suspect your not alone, sometimes I will read stuff and just shake my head

Reactions: Ralphie, Seasonedcitizen and Edgewater
what did u write anyway?

I think there are a lot of people making stuff up here, its like any other social media site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Seasonedcitizen and Edgewater
WHY?

Reactions: Edgewater
I figure it's the same with the ABDL subreddit.

Clothforever said:
I wanted to come clean because my conscience tells me to be truthful.
Well......

Looking at your post history, I see that you've not formally introduced yourself yet. Perhaps, instead of enumerating untruths or leaving us to guess at them, you could make a nice introduction post and call it a clean start.

I like to imagine that most people here are being truthful when they write things, but in an anonymous forum where almost everybody's using an assumed identity, it might be said that we all start off on the wrong foot. There's a point to it, of course, but it's also easy to see how one's inventiveness might get carried away, or not switch off when it's supposed to. Anyway...

Onward and upward, right?

• Love
Reactions: cowprintz, ShyGirl91, Diprs2 and 9 others
I think we can usually tell when something sounds too good to be true but it also seems like there are some members who are actually being treated like a baby by either a spouse or family member.

Reactions: Diprs2, Deleted member 59082 and Edgewater
The truth is always the easiest thing to remember as it requires no invention.
Say it as you see it or saw it and you will always get it right !

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali123 and Edgewater
I'm pondering how much it actually matters? A bunch of anonymous people post anonymous stuff on a forum. Does it matter if it's truth, lies, fantasy or somewhere in between when you have no point of reference, i.e. knowing who the person really is. Even something seemingly as simple as gender cannot be assumed. The only option we have is to take posts at face value. As far as analysing the source goes, it's impossible.

I think it matters, a LOT, at least to some of us.

Even though I am here on a name that has nothing to do with the "real" "me", there are plenty of people here I've told my first name to who I'd likely give my full name to as we've had a great deal of communications between us, getting to know each other at least a little in the process. I'm always a big fan of honesty, as lies are like a fork in a road and after one fork, you usually find many, many more. Unless you have perfect mental "GPS", you're eventually going to forget which side of the fork you were taking for a time and will be caught in a lie. Even IF that is YOUR ONLY lie, pretty much everything you ever wrote will be discounted as likely untrue. WHY???

While I am not expecting to find a life partner on a forum such as this, I do enjoy getting to know others, especially if we share similar interests. I have numerous other disabled vets I'm in communication with, numerous other hot rodders, mechanics, music fans/musicians, fishermen/women etc. etc. etc. and who knows? Maybe one day we'll actually meet each other. Life is SO MUCH EASIER when you don't have to worry about "sticking to a fabricated story" because when you deal in truth you have nothing to hide.

Everyone on Earth bullshits to a certain degree, but when someone is seeking advice, or someone is giving you advice, why on Earth would you falsify any of that information? WHO can you possibly "impress"? That's be like me claiming to be incredibly wealthy, trying to "buy" myself a girlfriend. The instant they met me in real life they'll know I was lying! My clothes are as basic as basic gets. My Tahoe has 230k+ miles on it although I do indeed keep it in excellent condition. My house has been a disaster for a few years now. WHAT GOOD can come out of that?

I highly recommend in starting over, but be HONEST with not only the people here (and anywhere, really) but especially to YOURSELF! You'll truly find you do indeed feel better about yourself plus the people that do like what you write enough to follow you, maybe have private conversations with you will be doing so because they genuinely like "you" with you being your online personality. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater, star and 1 other person
What I mean is, some people may be a different person online as their avatar / persona than they are in real life. It doesn't mean interactions in this environment are any more "real" than anything else. Knowing that someone you know on her as a female identifying little girl is really a 6ft something muscular, ultra masculine man in their real life isn't essential to making a connection on here. Technically some may say it's a lie, but it's not, if you see what I mean. In this environment you are the person you choose to present. That's not right or wrong, just different, it's a personal choice and doesn't have to make interactions any less "authentic".

• Sad
Reactions: Someoneonline, CptKirk and Edgewater
It sounds like this is less about "lies" and more about OP struggling to integrate two different expressions of self.

Well done on coming clean!

Why don’t you tell us a bit about your real self?

• Love
Reactions: star, LaLoneDigi and Edgewater
The rules of ADISC clearly state that we are to be truthful. I think it's important because many members need to know what others are doing in terms of expressing their diaper desires. If many members were lying about having a caregiver who treats them like a complete baby, it gives a very false reality of acceptance by spouses, daddys or mommies when that number might be much smaller. Some members get depressed because they want a mommy or daddy but can't find one and when they think lots of members have this opportunity, it can make them sad or feel rejected.

Reactions: Lyric, lilbabyjooce, DiaperedTeddyBear and 3 others
This forum sometimes does feel like r/thathappened but ABDL version of it.

If something's written online I always treat with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Someoneonline, Therin and Riddy
I honestly can not understand WHY anyone, ON AN ANONYMOUS FORMUM, would outright lie about much of anything. HOW can you learn anything, connect with anyone, become friends with anyone if you know everything you wrote is an outright lie? I mean, sure, everybody stretches the truth to some degree SOMETIMES, but I rarely do it. No need. I lived one hell of a fantastic life up until Jan 18 2004 (illness stuck permanently and brought with it MANY different, generally untreatable issues with it) and even still, knowing there are others FAR WORSE OFF THAN I AM, my life since hasn't been as bad as it could have been although it's also a long shot away from being "awesome" although I keep telling myself it can only get better.

I'd seriously ask myself WHAT AM I DOING if I had to lie to "conform" or "fit in" to whatever it is people want me to be. It also tells me you don't like yourself and likely lack confidence. I generally believe the vast majority of what I have read here to be true. Sure, I've seen many posts that were "so far out there" that I highly doubted the post was nothing more than someone's fantasy. WHY they'd post that to a discussion forum, I don't understand.

Reactions: dogboy
I might be barking up the wrong tree, but this sounds like a "purge" to me, something that I've done a few times over the years. Sudden avalanche of guilt (in my case for religious reasons), and a desire to get rid of everything, cut yourself off from the sites that are "leading you astray" and become "normal" (whatever the hell that is). Personally I never lied, but did everything to cut myself off, including deleting posts and the leaving forums. Thankfully I've stopped all that madness and become comfortable with who I am.
Anyway, to the original poster - I hope you find peace and self-acceptance.

Reactions: CptKirk, LaLoneDigi, star and 3 others
I've noticed with some of our long term members who are living with another accepting SO who babies them that they have been very consistent when they share their experiences. I do believe those members because I've noticed that the details are always the same. I think that's one very good way to assume these members are telling the truth.

On the other side, we've had members, often new members who jump right into a rather extreme story of being babied and those I tend to not believe. That said, I usually leave their story alone and let the mods deal with it.

Reactions: MummysLittleSissy, Jonnythepony, CptKirk and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back