• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

All-In-Ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
How do people feel about all-in-one cloth diapers? I've used cloth only sparingly and always separate diapers and plastic pants. Anyone ever used them as a cover over a disposable?

gfvgthc

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've used cloth (all-in-one) over disposable, the only one problem is that such combination is too warm for me :) Anyway i like it more than just disposable diaper with plastic pants - feels more protective and comfortable. Also it's easier to clean and change (i dont like to wash my plastic pants :p ).

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
To me, the velcro or snap all in ones aren't as good at leak protection as the pull ons. The ones I have are thick enough that wearing them over a disposable is really overkill. I just use waterproof pants over them.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
LLMedico makes some very nice pull-on, all-in-ones. My favorite are the Pink flannel covered with 'Belle Lace' design plastic, with matching, pink lace sewn around the waist and the leg opennings. Oh so pretty!

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have a Kennicare and after a few washings they leak and require a plastic pant anyway. Not worth the bother, use real diapers and overpants.
IMHO

Nam

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have some pull-up style cloth ones which have a kiddy print cover and cloth inside. Doesn't hold much on it's own and needs soakers inside or over disposables.

Don't use them much, but they're nice and bulky. I prefer disposables really.

Interesting thing is these were actually kids ones. Found them on a medical site in the UK and they had baby-ish prints but in a teen size! Sadly they don't do them any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.