All-In-One Company Sleeper Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
(I would've replied to Loopy's review of the All-In-One Company's sleepers, but it's been closed)

I've just received an email from the All-in-One Company regarding their new products!

They've added a handful of new fabric options, but what I'm personally interested in is that they've added new ear options and also added tails! :D

The new ear options are:
  • Rabbit (was previously available)
  • Bear (also previously available)
  • Wolf (also previously available)
  • Monkey
  • Horse
  • Zebra
  • Lamb
  • Pig
  • Cow
  • Tiger
  • Leopard
  • Lion
  • Elephant
  • Dinosaur spikes
  • Antennae
  • Fox.

Photo of the ear options: http://the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/images/suits/ears.jpg

While the new tail options are (none of which were previously available):
  • Wolf
  • Fox
  • Rabbit
  • Cow
  • Zebra
  • Lion
  • Horse
  • Pig
  • Lamb
  • Elephant
  • Tiger
  • Leopard
  • Monkey
  • Dinosaur

Photo of the tails here: http://the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/images/suits/tails.jpg

If I had a spare £100, I'd totally order a new sleeper with a wolf tail :D

Edit: *watches their webserver logs fill up with referer headers of ADISC :p*

Excalibur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I just got the email too! I have to get one now!!!

Edit:
Problem is, the color choices for the tails don't really match the body colors very well. They offer Fox Cub as a color choice, which is basically orange, but the Fox Tail accessory only comes in Brown, White, and 2 shades of Grey.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
CIMG1140.jpg

Very nice. I like it. Maby i should be one of this.

BernardFx

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Yay! I asked my parents if I could get one of these in autumn, and they agreed. Now they are really going to make me happy!

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
They look awesome, better start saving and will hopefully get one for Christmas.

Is it me or does the kid modelling the ears in the top right with the orange sleeper resemble a Charizard?

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
i emailed them asking for them to label the photo with what picture = what ears/tail, so hopefully i'll get a reply. :p the one i'd want is only ~130ish USD, which isn't horrible.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
wow! those are really cool, must get a fox sleeper!

Scritcher

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
My inner furry just exploded.
These are super cool! I hope I hope can get one... I still need my two-piece sleeper that I was suppost to get for Christmas...

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I thinking aboth to bay one. but dont now what size i should by.

Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Oh shit! 90EUR! My Jumpin Jammerz one does fine...
Yeah, my current, non-tailed, one was £95 (including shipping), but they're custom-made to your exact specifications, and the quality's pretty decent, too, so it's well worth it. (I won't lie - I've had to sew up a couple of random holes in the middle of the fabric, and one of the pockets started falling off on one corner, but at the time I ordered they had a huge backlog, so were probably rushing slightly. I forgive them :p Besides, it's not exactly difficult for me to get my sewing kit out :/)

Excalibur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Yeah, my current, non-tailed, one was £95 (including shipping), but they're custom-made to your exact specifications, and the quality's pretty decent, too, so it's well worth it. (I won't lie - I've had to sew up a couple of random holes in the middle of the fabric, and one of the pockets started falling off on one corner, but at the time I ordered they had a huge backlog, so were probably rushing slightly. I forgive them :p Besides, it's not exactly difficult for me to get my sewing kit out :/)

Seriously??! I don't know about you, but if a company is gonna charge $130 for clothing, I sure as hell expect it to be done right and expect it to last. :(

Backlogged or not, I'd rather them take their time and make sure it's done perfectly with that price.

Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So, I just noticed that they are selling tails separately, under their "accessories" page: All in one Company, personalised sleep suits & all-in-ones for all ages

The description on that page suggests that they can be added onto existing sleepers, but I'm not sure if that includes ones made prior to them offering tails (i.e. while they "clip on", do they clip on to something that has only existed recently?):
Go the whole hog and order a tail for your all-in-one! Tails can be ordered for your existing all-in-one as they are detatchable - how clever is that? They simply clip to the back of your suit and can be removed when it needs a rest from wagging......

I plan on emailing them to clarify that, because I'd quite like a tail (but, then again, I have a proper cat tail - which AIOC don't seem to offer - coming from Pawstar, and in the colour that I want, so it may not be worth it). I'll update this thread when I get a reply from them.

Also, Loopy's review of these sleepers is the #1 Google result for a search of '"all in one company" review', with this thread being listed as a sub-result of that first result, and another ABDL site (another thread by Loopy, it seems) as the third result. I wonder how much they check Google for what people are saying about their products :p

Kirani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I paid a total of $45 (shipping included), for my jumpin jammerz, and I consider that kinda of expensive, no way I'm going to buy one of these for over 100 lol just for ears and a tail.

Tygon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I plan on emailing them to clarify that, because I'd quite like a tail (but, then again, I have a proper cat tail - which AIOC don't seem to offer - coming from Pawstar, and in the colour that I want, so it may not be worth it). I'll update this thread when I get a reply from them.

You can definitely clip one of their detachable tails onto the back of any regular sleeper. I just got my sleeper from them--a wolf--and I ordered a detachable tail with it ('cuz I didn't want its long fur to get all matted in the washer). There's no special attachment on the body of the sleeper for the tail, so you can just clip it onto anything, really. The clip is pretty cool. It's sewn in so that it's hidden by the tail, and when you close the clip, the tail lays where it is supposed to, instead of hanging at a weird angle. It's hard to describe, but you'll see it if you get one; it's a good design.

Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
You can definitely clip one of their detachable tails onto the back of any regular sleeper.
Ah, awesome. Thanks for that! :D

Edit:
Well, really helpfully, their website breaks in most areas when you order a tail. The "tail accessory" form refuses to submit (the JavaScript is looking for a function which doesn't exist), and the "create your own" form refuses to submit on the "add ons" page when a tail is selected, so the only way to get a tail is with the single-fabric-type order form.

I've just emailed them about it, anyway, so hopefully they'll get that fixed quickly so I can place an order :p

---------- Post added 04-06-2010 at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was 22-05-2010 at 04:55 AM ----------

They fixed their order form a few days ago, so I finally got around to ordering a tail, and today it arrived! :) I've uploaded various photos of it to my gallery: https://www.adisc.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=755

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 221

that looks great
will look great when i get my sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.