All Furries Go to Heaven

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
I wrote this story based on a dream I had last night, so I thought I would share it with you. I already have the story in its entirety planned out, but will be posting it in chapters. All feedback is greatly appreciated, and most importantly, ENJOY!!!!!!
All Furries go to Heaven
By Deft Leppard

Prologue

The year is 2047.

The Earth lay in ruins, as mankind unleashes war against the people who call themselves furries. Many years ago, a scientist by the name of Dr. Samuel Conway discovered the secret to cross species genetic engineering between humans and animals. He believed that by crossing the DNA of certain animals with that of humans, his technology would finally allow members of the furry fandom to physically become their Fursona. To initiate the process, he would extract a sample of their dna, and combine it with the animal DNA of their choice. Using a 3D rendering program, the candidates could see approximately what they would look like after the transformation.

Once the DNA sample was modified, it was combined with an artificial replicator virus that would kill off the unmodified DNA in the candidate’s body, and replicate itself until all of the DNA inside was of the new modified type. This process took five years until the physical transformation was complete, so each candidate was suspended in cryostasis in the laboratory so they could be monitored. The plan was that by the time they woke, they would be able to start a new life in Antarctica, which had become subtropical due to global warming. It would be renamed Pandora and would be the ideal place to live, away from society, and abundant in natural resources. Five years in cryostasis is a long time, and even the best laid plans can go wrong....

Chapter 1
A Bad Dream

It’s like a dream, being in cryostasis. It’s almost like falling asleep at night and waking up the next morning, but it only feels like you’ve been asleep for a few minutes. I slowly begin to open my eyes, and can see that I’m still floating in my stasis tank. The digital clock reads July 9, 2047, exactly 5 years from the day I chose to abandon my human form and become who I really was inside.
My name is J'zargo. We were all allowed to choose a new name before transformation if we wished, and I chose this. I'd been a furry for several years before my transformation, and had always wanted to permanently take on the role of my Fursona. I always had joked with my friends about where I lived, and I said I lived in a zoo. When they asked which one, I told them Kalamazoo, which happens to be a college town in southwest Michigan.

Before I get much time to do anything else, the fluid drains from the tank, and I fall over, still connected to several life support hoses. One of the technicians reaches down from above me and begins disconnecting me from the tank. I then see a man in a white lab coat approach the glass tank and I immediately recognize him as Dr. Samuel Conway, commonly known among us Furries as “Uncle Kage”. The technician pulls me out of the tank and deposits me in one of the chairs nearby.

“So did you sleep well J’zargo?” Kage asks, as he grabs his clipboard and begins taking notes.

I let out a small chuckle, “That was the longest cat nap I ever took! So what all did I miss while I was in la la land for the last 5 years?”

Kage smiled, “well, look at you! I’d say the 5 years and $10,000 you paid to become a leopard was well worth it!"

Almost having forgotten why I was here in the first place, I look down at my new body, and see that the 3D image that Kage showed me before my transformation was pretty accurate to how I now looked. Gone was my skin, and in its place was a thick coat of leopard fur. I could also feel something attached to my lower back, which happened to be my new tail. It slowly twitched back and forth as I walked around, getting used to my new form. Kage handed me a mirror, and where my old face once was, a leopard stared back. I could see that the hair on top of my head had grown a lot since I entered cryostasis. It now resembled a mullet like mane.
“Wow, It really worked! Now I just need to hitch a ride to Pandora!” I say excitedly as I grab my belongings out of the trunk in front of the cryo tank.

“Well, that’s the bad news,” Says Kage with a sigh. “We were unable to secure Pandora as a safe place for us to live. It was discovered shortly after you entered cryostasis that Pandora was the only remaining continent with any oil deposits. We hadn’t had ownership for more than a month before the oil was discovered, and the rest of the world reneged on the agreement that Pandora was ours. There were 867,000 of you made.”

This puzzled me. “Were? What do you mean, were?”

Once again, Kage frowned. “I can see there’s no hiding it from you. You were the last person to undergo the transformation process before we had to shut down operations, and we are currently at war with the rest of humanity. We are actually on Pandora as we speak, and I had to move you down here while you were still asleep or you would have been killed. Thousands of us have been wiped out by the invading armies and their superior weapons.”

This couldn’t be happening! All I had wanted was to live a carefree life in Pandora, but my hopes and dreams were now gone. Seeing no further purpose to sitting around and doing nothing, I knew I had to aid my furry comrades in the battle for our survival.

Chapter 2
Marching Orders

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That was great, uncle leppard. Seems like you dream about uncle kage a lot.

FOXY YOUR'RE BACK!!!! Wooo hooo!

I really like how this is turning out so far. This would make for an awesomely fun and cool reality, I hope that one day we actually can become real anthro-morphs.

S

Speck

FOXY YOUR'RE BACK!!!! Wooo hooo!

I really like how this is turning out so far. This would make for an awesomely fun and cool reality, I hope that one day we actually can become real anthro-morphs.

Yeah, and I only lasted five days.

Damn you all. :)

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
next chapter coming tonight:)

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 2
Marching Orders

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Kage walks over to the door and peers through the peephole. He then unbolts the steel latch and a red fox, dressed in a military uniform enters the lab.

“J’zargo, I’d like to introduce you to General Foxdount,”Says Kage, motioning me over. “He is in charge of operation “Pandora’s Box”, which is a counteroffensive against the humans.”

“It’s a pleasure!” I say, shaking the General’s hand. “I’m ready to do my part.”

“Good to hear,” replies the general. “After this whole mess started, Dr. Conway decided to initiate your training while you were in cryostasis. Unlike everyone else, you were genetically enhanced as opposed to being trained the traditional way. You will be faster, stronger, and all around more agile than anyone else.”

Could this be true? Did I really get more than I bargained for with my transformation? To test my theory, I decided to try and climb up the wall. Without even thinking about it, my sharp claws extended and I quickly found myself hanging from the wall, nearly ten feet in the air! I jumped down and landed perfectly in front of the General.

The General put his paw on my shoulder and smiled. “Some people were born to draw, some people were born to sing. You my friend, were born to kick ass!”

I finish retrieving my stuff from the footlocker, and follow the General out the door. Pandora did not look like any of the pictures I was shown years ago. In fact it looked like a war torn third world country. Many of the buildings surrounding the lab were crumbling due to bombing, and debris lined the streets. I see an armored assault vehicle rolling down the street, and the rear hatch opens. Three wolves and a Husky in tactical gear exit the vehicle and quickly motion for us to board. The hatch closes, and we begin moving down the street.

The Husky turns to me. “You must be J’zargo! We’ve been waiting years for this day!” he says as I shake his paw. “I’m Lt. Blue, and our company gets the honor of having you on our special forces squad.”

“so where are we headed now?” I ask as I hear gunfire and explosions off in the distance.

“We’re going back to base. We have a special assignment for you.” Says Lt. Blue.

After a good half hour or so, the rear door opens and I see that we are in some kind of underground garage. I follow everyone out of the vehicle, and we begin making our way towards what appears to be a steel reinforced door. Lt. Blue enters a code on the keypad, and the door swings open. We walk through several rooms including a barracks, the mess hall, armory, and a briefing room. We enter the briefing room and I sit in one of the chairs. The room goes dark and a projector begins playing what I figured would be an orientation video. What I see makes my jaw drop. Humans were rounding up civilians like cattle and executing them. One human soldier was posing with his kill, showing off his “trophy”. Another was beating someone with a club. I couldn't bear to watch anymore.

“This isn’t the half of it,” Lt. Blue said sadly. “I’ve seen our kind sold off as slaves, made into rugs, and even burned alive. Nearly half of the civilians are gone, abducted by humans and sent to camps of some kind. No one has returned.”

I stand up from my chair, with a slight tear in my eye. “We can’t just sit here while they slaughter us like cattle! Isn’t there something we can do?”

“Until just recently, there wasn’t anything we could do. The humans have developed laser based weaponry and we are still using guns. Their weapons are silent and are far more accurate. Yesterday, we were able to capture a human soldier along with his rifle.” Says Lt. Blue.

“Can’t we just pick up their weapons and use them against them?” I ask.

“No. The humans have built some kind of security system into their weapons that require a preprogrammed microchip containing the readout of the users DNA in order to work. When the human dies, the DNA chip self-destructs and renders the weapon as useless. Dr. Conway was able to take the captured chip and reprogram it with your DNA.” He replies. “After five long years, we’ve finally discovered the location of the Humans’ Extermination camp. Your mission will be easier said than done. Infiltrate the camp, free any remaining prisoners, and then find a way to permanently destroy the camp.”

Now briefed on my mission, we head over to the armory and Lt. Blue hands me a pistol that looks like something out of Star Wars. It is very lightweight and has some kind of holographic scope on it. It has a selector switch on it that goes from semi- auto to fully automatic, and there is an indicator on the rear that tells how many shots are left in the battery. I set it on the bench and he gives me a tactical uniform out of one of the lockers with my name on it. I try on the suit, and it is a perfect fit. I put the pistol in my holster, and he begins handing me a bunch of other nifty gadgets. I receive a helmet that has a built in headset and a visor with both night vision and a heads up display. He hands me various grenades, a lock pick set, several bricks of C4, a few extra ammo batteries for my pistol and last but not least, a set of Ulak Blades, which are carried in a sheath on my back.

After my equipment is test fitted, I put it back in my locker, and we head to the mess hall. Having not eaten real food in five years, the smell of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and gravy fill my nostrils and I gravitate towards the food line. I get my food and sit down at one of the tables. Almost instantly, several others come and sit down next to me. We all share a few stories and out of the corner of my eye, I feel like someone is watching me. I turn around and see nothing, but when I look back at the table, someone taps me on the shoulder. Startled, I jump out of my seat and find myself clinging to the ceiling. I look down and see a cute looking leopard girl staring back at me.
“Jesus, don’t scare me like that!” I laugh as I drop from the ceiling.

“You must be J’zargo.” She says quietly as she walks around, as if examining me. “I’m Erica, I run the communications center. Out in the field, you’ll mostly be talking to me through your headset.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you!” I say shaking her hand, “it’s not every day I meet another Leopard…”

Erica laughs, “well, we are kind of a rarity. Most of the people on base are canine species. Us cats are more agile and tend to end up getting the special ops missions.”

“Well, we do have nine lives after all!” I joke.

Erica lets out a chuckle, “Well I better get back to work, it was nice meeting you J’zargo!” she says as she leaves the mess hall.
I go back to the table and sit down and the other guys start laughing.

“Whats so funny?” I ask.
“I think she likes you!” says Lt. Blue. “She hasn’t stopped talking about you in over a month! I heard she paid off the general so she could go visit you while you were still in cryostasis.”

I turned a bright shade of red. Just the thought of her visiting me while I was unclothed and unconscious, made my spine shiver. We shared a few more laughs and I went back to my bunk in the barracks. I was scheduled to leave on my mission the next morning, and set my alarm for an hour before I was supposed to leave. I couldn’t help thinking about Erica. I’d been to furry conventions before but had not met very many women, let alone other leopards. I put it out of my mind, and dozed off to sleep.

Chapter 3
ThunderCats HO!

S

Speck

Careful, Uncle Leppard, she might be a cougar. :tongueout:

Loving it so far, looking forward to the next chapter!

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
not sure when my next chapter will be finished..... having some life issues at the moment, but hopefully soon!

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
Chapter 3
THUNDERCATS HO!!!!​
I awake at 0600 to “The Fox” by Ylvis playing on the alarm clock. It’s still as annoying now as it was 30 years ago. Whoever set it as the alarm tone had a nasty sense of humor! Making a mental note to change the alarm tone when I returned from my mission, I crawl out of bed. Just then, I hear a knock on the door. Oh shit, Its Erica again, and I’m not clothed! I quickly throw on my pants before she opens the door.

“Damn J’zargo, you’re even cuter without your shirt!” Erica chuckles. “Listen, we need to get moving. We’ve run into a little snag so we’ll need to get you on your way as soon as possible. Grab your shit and get up to the helipad. Oh and here,” she says as she hands me what appears to be some kind of candy bar, “they don’t taste like much, but these ration bars contain all the energy you’ll need today.”

I thank her and she runs off towards the comm center. I finish getting dressed and make my way towards the armory, taking a bite from my ration bar. It tastes like a lump of cardboard. I get to the armory and grab my suit out of the locker. After making sure I have everything, I rush out to the helipad where a Huey is preparing for takeoff. With the wind from the rotor stinging my eyes, I jump aboard, and the Pilot takes off. The pilot is a Lynx by the name of Capt. Obrien and the two gunners are twin Siamese cats named Yin and Yang.
From the air, I get a good view of Pandora’s now war torn and desolate landscape. Much of the dense forest has been burned down by napalm an agent orange. I see soldiers, both furry and human scurrying about on the battlefield below. Just then, a large explosion rocks the chopper and I nearly fall out.
“Shit! Everyone hang on, they’ve opened fire on us!” yells the pilot.
I tightly cling to the grab rail above me and hang on for dear life as Yin and Yang return fire with the two miniguns mounted on either side of the chopper. Another explosion violently rocks the chopper and I lose my grip on the grab handle, flying out the open door.
Not having a parachute, my situation is looking pretty screwed. Then I get an idea. I flatten myself out to slow my decent as much as I can and attempt to glide towards a tree. I spot the trunk of what used to be a 50ft pine tree before its branches and needles were destroyed by Agent Orange. Nearing the tree, I sink my claws into the trunk, slowing my decent. I land with a hard thud at the bottom, but am miraculously unhurt. I look up to see the chopper explode and give a silent thanks to the brave pilot and the two gunners.
Knowing that just about anywhere was safer than where I was, I ready my pistol and begin jogging away from the battlefield, heading towards a part of the jungle that had not been burned yet. I find a tree with thick foliage and clamber on up, looking for a good branch to rest on. I sit down, and press the talk button on my headset.
“X-ray X-ray, This is J’zargo, over!”

“J’zargo! What the hell happened? We lost contact with your ride.” Says Erica over the comm.

“Well it kinda exploded, and I had to make an emergency landing in a tree. Having a parachute sure would’ve been nice!” I chuckle. “I’m ok though, just need to figure out where the hell I am.”

“You’re about five miles from the camp. Go northwest through the jungle and it will be in a clearing on the other side. You should probably wait until nightfall though before you try to find a way in. It appears to be a lot more heavily guarded than we thought.” Erica answers, “Just keep in touch!”

I sign off and climb back down the tree. There seems to be nobody around, but I’m not going to take any chances. I stealthily begin making my way towards the camp, and it takes me several hours of hacking through the dense jungle before I get close enough to see the camp. I find a very tall tree that sticks above the canopy slightly and climb up to the top to get a better look.
The camp seems to be several hundred acres in size and I can see an electric barbed wire fence around its perimeter. There are guard towers every 500’ or so and I can see a few large buildings with smoke rising from them along with a putrid smell. I can also see what has to be close to 20,000 furries roaming around the interior along with countless guards.
I climb back down below the canopy where I cannot be seen, and notice a large cattle truck loaded with prisoners entering the camp. After observing the entrance for a while, it seems they arrive every other hour or so. This might just be my ticket in. I watch the unloading procedure and notice that the guards don’t really do much. The truck just backs up to the smaller building where I’m assuming the prisoners get processed into the camp. This might just be easier than I thought!

Chapter 4
“And they say war is hell!”​

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
god, I almost forgot about this story... Time for another chapter!!!!!!

Chapter 4
"And they say war is hell!"

After taking a quick nap, I awake to darkness and the sound of an approaching vehicle.
"Right on time!" I say to myself as I carefully slide down the tree. I quickly hide behind a bush before a pair of headlights approaches, coming to a halt next to a guard shack.

Knowing I don't have much time, I make sure nobody is looking, and quickly dive underneath the truck, hoisting myself up off the ground onto one of the rear axles. I hear a man talking to the driver, and soon, the truck begins to move. I struggle to hold on while the truck bounces down the bumpy road and through the gate, into the camp. even from under the truck, I can see thousands of prisoners, many of them appear to have been beaten or tortured, some even missing their tails.

I feel a sharp jolt as the truck backs into the dock, and drop to the ground. the driver gets out and begins arguing with one of the dock workers about "His Pay".
"Mercenaries...." I think to myself, "always looking for the highest bidder..."

I sneak under the truck and plant some C-4 with a remote detonator. This will come in handy later. I hear the trailer door opens and hear the sound of chains and trampling feet as the truck is unloaded. I look towards the dock and see a drain pipe leading into the main building. I quickly climb in, and am assaulted by the vile smell of blood and burning flesh. The pipe then turns into a drainage channel in the floor, and like a fly on the wall, I peer up through the grates to see the guards tattooing the prisoners with red hot branding irons.

There is a lot of screaming, and a few of the prisoners are putting up a good fight. Knowing that I can't just sit here, I find another pipe leading away from the room, and eventually find myself in some sort of closet. I crawl out of the floor drain and make my way towards the door. Just then, I see the door knob wiggle, and I quickly climb on top of one of the shelves.

A guard enters the closet, closing the door behind him. He turns on the light and begins fiddling with some sort of mechanism. I pile drive him to the floor, knocking him out cold in the process. knowing that he could come to at any moment, I break his neck and search him. I find a key card in his wallet, and a flash drive. sticking the flash drive in my pocket computer, I find several bits of information concerning the camp's security, and an encrypted email titled, "Project x". I send the email to Erica, hoping one of the Computer guru's back at HQ can de-crypt it.

quiet as a church mouse, I slip out of the closet into what appears to be an empty security office. there are dozens of monitors showing the various camera feeds from around the camp.
"time to raise some hell!" I chuckle quietly as I take control of the security console.
Working quickly, I lock down all doors, and disable the alarm system. I find the controls to the power grid and cut the power to the electric fences and the security turrets.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the cattle truck driving towards the main gate from one of the camera feeds. Reacting quickly, I detonate the C-4 that I strapped to the truck's fuel tank earlier, and watch it destroy the gate and a section of fence in a huge explosion. Just then, I hear several guards outside the room, trying to break in.

I plant some more C-4 above the doorway, and make a break for the drain pipe in the closet. I scurry back through the pipe and plant some more explosives in the room with the floor grates. Deciding it was time to make my exit, I continue back to the dock and peer out of the pipe.
what I see is chaos! There are guards and prisoners running everywhere, and a large burning wreck where the truck had exploded. Many of the guards are fighting with the prisoners and are being overpowered by their sheer numbers.

I grab my gun and start shooting the guards, the prisoners cheering me on. as I watch the prisoners make their escape, I feel a sharp pain in my back, paralyzing me.

"YOU!" a guard shouts at me, "So you're the one who's behind all this! Special forces eh? I'LL SEND YOU BACK TO YOUR FURRY LITTLE FRIENDS AS A RUG!"
The guard beats me in the head with the butt of his rifle. too weakened to move, he grabs me by the hind leg and begins dragging me towards the building.

I reach into my pocket and quickly hit the detonator button. the building explodes in a gigantic fireball, knocking the guard backwards.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" he screams at me, "Looks like you won't be going home as a rug after all!"
He grabs me by the neck and drags me into a crater made by one of the land mines outside of the camp.

"This is from the rest of humanity!" He says, stomping my face with his boot. I feel blood dripping down my face, knowing that this is probably the end for me.
The guard grabs a nearby shovel and begins burying me alive.
Everything goes black.

Chapter 5
"The Cat with Nine lives...."

KCAboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
Good gravy! That chapter was intense, in the filth, and shocking. All of this was rolled into an amazing blend of anger, fear and intensity that few writers can achieve. Come on, J'zargo! You kick this guy's tail and send him home in a shoe box!

S

Speck

I never forgot about this story, but I didn't want to annoy you to update it either. But I'm glad you did.

Thanks Uncle Leppard.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
Good gravy! That chapter was intense, in the filth, and shocking. All of this was rolled into an amazing blend of anger, fear and intensity that few writers can achieve. Come on, J'zargo! You kick this guy's tail and send him home in a shoe box!
you think this is intense, I once wrote a horror story for a creative writing class I had in high school. my teacher said that If I made it into a movie, it would probably be banned from theaters based on some of the details I put into it. she wanted to submit it to a creative writing contest, but asked me to remove the extreme gore and graphic cannibalism scenes from it first.....

hoping to have another chapter done by tomorrow......

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
a rather short chapter, but here it is.....
Chapter 5
"The Cat with Nine Lives"

I wake up to the sound of frantic voices.
"Quick get the doctor! he's got a pulse!..."
"wow, he really took a beating!"
"Told you that cats had nine lives!"
I was unsure of where I was or how I had gotten there, but I knew for a fact that I wasn't buried in a hole in the middle of hell's half acre....
In fact, I felt rather warm.
"Uggh, where am I?" I ask, drowsily. "am I dead?"
A familiar face enters the room. It's Uncle Kage!
" Ah, J'zargo!" says Kage with a smile, "good to see you're still in one piece! You still breathing?"

"doing my best..." I chuckle, shaking his hand.

"good to hear! that guy really fucked you up... we were beginning to wonder if you'd ever wake up. you've been out cold for a week." says Kage as he sits down in one of the chairs by my bed. "however, its going to be a couple days before you'll be on your feet again. we've had to give you some cybernetic implants to get you moving again, including a replacement eye."

I remove the eyepatch covering my right eye, and not only could I see, but I could toggle back and forth between night vision and thermal vision. It also seemed to have a built in zoom and x-ray function. I scan myself using the x-ray function, and notice some of the implants that kage was talking about, along with something else that was completely unexpected. Just then, Erica walks in looking at her watch. "Ok Kage, visiting time is up. J'zargo needs to be tended to."

"tended to? what exactly does that mean?" I ask.

"you don't even know when you're wet? wow, you're such a babyfur!" she giggles.

Erica removes the blanket from my bed, revealing my diapered bottom. I try covering myself up, blushing a right shade of red.

"oh get over it!" says Erica, "I've been changing you since they brought you in."

she grabs some things out of the nearby bathroom and I close my eyes as she begins removing my wet diaper. she tapes me up in a fresh diaper and lets me have the blanket back.

"there, that wasn't so bad was it?" she says as she sits down on the bed next to me

"I guess not.." I mutter, still a little red.

"well, get some rest. The General wants to talk to you in the morning."

Erica kisses me on the forehead, and leaves the room, turning out the lights.
What was it with her? visiting me while still in cyrostasis, stalking me at HQ, Changing me.... I swear, that woman was determined to have me. she seemed really nice, and honestly, I kind of enjoyed having her change me. Its true that I was previously a babyfur, but I had never had a real caretaker before. the familiarity of being in a diaper was rather comforting after all I had been through, and getting changed by Erica would have been a dream come true for most cubs. But this was different. She was first and foremost, my co-worker, and I was unsure of how to proceed with our relationship. I decided to put it out of my mind, and try to get some sleep.

Chapter 6
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

KCAboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
Okay... you made me go from wanting to rip someone's face off to making me make very immasculine sounds over the course of one chapter. There's a pretty obvious seam in there but you flattened it well and it didn't affect the flow in any notable way. The chapter boundary helped this. Keep up the good work because I can't wait to see what's next.

BabyDraco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
So far I like it alot. I can't wait to see where you take the story from here.

D

Deleted member 34673

Very interesting. Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter.