All cloth today

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have my omutsu with Terry cloth inserts. Lol I was looking in my shop and found a box of terry cloth rags 12x16. So what else makes a good insert that's thirsty and soft. Microfiber?

I have, in the past, used microfiber car towels. For my money, however, the best insert is still a toddler-sized prefold diaper.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, AliB and steviet
Vtfastback13 said:
I have my omutsu with Terry cloth inserts. Lol I was looking in my shop and found a box of terry cloth rags 12x16. So what else makes a good insert that's thirsty and soft. Microfiber?
Yes. And also Gerber cloth prefolds.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
I exclusively wear cloth at home even if I go out , so been wearing cloth since 5pm Friday and don’t go back to work till 5:30am tomorrow when I’ll wear my 1st disposable since Friday afternoon
I feel so much more comfortable in cloth then disposables

Reactions: Lyric and AliB
Me too. Enjoy! I’ wearing a pull up rn but will have time for an actual diaper later on today. Can’t wait! 😁 May I ask what diaper creams (if any) do you use? I usually don’t with cloth, but I use talc free powder.

AliB said:
Me too. Enjoy! I’ wearing a pull up rn but will have time for an actual diaper later on today. Can’t wait! 😁 May I ask what diaper creams (if any) do you use? I usually don’t with cloth, but I use talc free powder.
None , just keep clean and wipe between changes
My pocket nappies have 3 Bamboo Zorb boosters , night I wear terry towel and stuffer
Pockets are changed when wet , PUL pants changed every day eve and morning , I don't wear any thing 2 days running

Back