All alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 34673
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34673

This is my first story hope you guys enjoy it.
Chapter 1:

I am a 11 year old boy who lives all alone. When I mean all alone as in I'm the only one left in my town as so I thought. My name is Justin. Before we get any further I will tell you about how my life was before I became the last person left in my town. My planet name is Oreth. We have 3 moons and 2 suns. It is 500 thousand years old. I live in a small town called Valdora. I lived a normal/loving type life with my parents. We would play board games a lot and go out and play soccer when we got bored with the board games.

They were very loving parents that loved me and cared for me very much. We didn't make much money but enough to keep us healthy and well fed, plus just enough to take care of my bedwetting problem. They would get me 2 bags of 20 youth diapers from the drug store every month. If I woke up dry they would let me wear the diaper for the whole day knowing that I enjoyed it, but I was not allowed to use it until 7 pm. Then they would change me in a fresh diaper while cleaning me up with baby wipes since it was only an hour away till bed time. My parents thought it was just so cute to see me running around in just my diaper. I live in a 2 bedroom trailer next to the grocery/drug store.

I rarely get into trouble, I'm a well behaved boy. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. I weigh 95 pounds/4'4 inches tall. I am home schooled. I don't have any friends, but I am fine with that. My parents seem to show some concern, but they don't really push the subject of why I don't have any friends. My mom called me in for lunch, for I was out side kicking my soccer ball around. I quickly ran up to the door and swung it open causing it to hit the side of the trailer kind of loudly. My mom yelled "DONT SLAM THAT DOOR!".

I said yes mam, and shut it gently. I took my shoes off and headed to the kitchen table. Mom had made me mac'n'cheese mixed with pizza rolls and a large glass of milk, my favorite. My dad is at work. He rarely gets any days off. He gets off at 5 leaving about an hour to play soccer with me before dinner time. My bed time is at nine, but usually I go to bed at 8 pm so I can get up an hour early so I can talk to my dad before he goes to work. My mom likes to get me up early so I don't waste the day away and she tells me for every day is special and shouldn't be wasted sleeping away. After dad leaves for work I usually get another hour to sleep, but sometimes falling back to sleep can be hard. Usually by the time I fall back to sleep, it seems mom is waking me up saying lets get that diaper off you sweetie. I got up headed to the bathroom as my diaper sags between my legs while my mom is walking right behind me.

She helps me take the diaper off by undoing my tapes and rolls it up tossing it in the trash, then has me hop in the bathtub. I don't know why she helps me. I can manage easily myself, but it seems to give a special bond between us. As I hop in the tub mom grabs a rag with soap and scrubs me clean from head to toe. She then has me hop out of the tub while grabbing a towel to help dry me off before getting out of the tub. Then she leaves me rapped in a towel. I put my clothes on as she leaves me so she can get breakfast started. I put my clothes on and brush my teeth before heading to the kitchen.

After I was done I headed towards the kitchen and as I entered my mom said good morning sweetie. Good morning mom. Mom was making pancakes with chocolate chips in it. She served me 3 pancakes smothered in syrup. I chowed down on my pancakes as mom told me when your done eating we have get started on homework for today. My homeschooling usually lasts for 4-5 hours a day. My mom says I'm a very bright boy for I make straight A's. If I was to go to school I would probably be put in the seventh grade for how advanced I am in the learning curve.

I finished my breakfast as my mom turned into my teacher. As I finished with home schooling for the day me and mom walked to the park and stayed there for about 2 hours. Then we walked home. As we arrived home I saw dad pulling into the drive way. He must have gotten off early which sometimes happens. I ran to the car and gave my dad a hug and told him me and mom just got back from the park. Dad said is that so, well you go inside while I talk to your mother...awww do I have to. Yes, now get going. I went up to the door and as I was about to wonder what dad wanted to speak to mom about a huge flash of light appeared out of no where causing me to close my eyes.

I turned around all of a sudden my mom and dad were gone. I was freaking out, so i called out for them and said this isn't funny you can come out of hiding. I went towards the car just to find it empty. I started to panic and ran to my neighbors which they were always home. I pounded on the door and no answer. I looked through the windows and couldn't see anybody. Next thing I did was I went to the grocery/drug store and not a soul in sight. That's when I started to really get scared.

I went back to my house, and went straight to the phone to call 911. All I got was a weird busy signal that was really loud. I dropped the phone ran straight to my room and hid under my bed thinking that someone will show up, and get me soon. Its been about 2 hours and no one showed up. I came out from under my bed and went to my dresser and opened it to pull out a diaper. I laid on the floor unfolded the diaper and opened up the tabs on each side. I slid it under my butt and taped it on.

I had to adjust it quite few times before I could find a decent fit. Wishing my mom was here to put it on for me for a more snug fit. After I got it on I got up and started crying uncontrollably. Then I had an idea that popped in my head. What if I rode my bike all around town in just my diaper. Surely somebody will see me and laugh at me. As humiliating as it sound I had to do it. Just to see if I wasn't alone. I did just that, I hopped on my bike as i rode all around town, and there were no cars passing by. Not a single one.

Nobody came out of there homes to laugh or to humiliate me. I even started breaking into people's homes shouting is anyone there. No answer came. I rode my bike back home crying. As thoughts went through my head saying this must just be a dream. I started to hit myself trying to get myself to wake up. All I felt was the pain I caused myself. That's when I realized I really was alone. As I got home I went back inside to turn the tv on. Only to find that none of the channels came in. I turned off the tv and went back to my room laid on my bed and fell asleep at 1:30 am.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 34673

Ty, I will try and get another chapter up hopefully in a few days.

D

Deleted member 34673

I want all of the above. So yes to both :)

D

Deleted member 34673

This chapter is a bit short I'll work on it more tomorrow hope you enjoy.Chapter 2

As I wake up I realize my dad or mom isn't in my room to wake me like they always do every morning. I start to cry some more realizing that I'm all alone, but I did not cry as much as I did yesterday. As I'm getting up I realize my diaper is much more bulkier, so I grab the baby wipes and a fresh diaper from my dresser. I lay on the floor as I put the diaper and baby wipes beside me, as I undo my tabs on each side. I slide it off from under my butt. Then I rolled up the diaper and then toss it to the side. I grab a baby wipe and begin to clean my self up as good as I can. Then toss the baby wipe to the side. I grab the fresh one as I start unfolding it while sliding it under my rare. I pull the diaper between my legs.

Then open up the tabs on each side while pulling them as close to each other as possible before tabbing them on until they almost touch for a real tight snug fit. It is a bit to tight, but I still like it better like that then rather it being to lose of a fit. As I'm getting up I head towards the door and into the kitchen. As I enter the kitchen I head towards the fridge door to get out a carton of milk. I then look at the time as it said 10:30 am. I cant even remember the last time I slept in that late. In fact I have never slept in that late. It made me remind me of my parents some more as I ponder the thoughts of where they went, or how they disappeared and everyone else for that matter. I put the carton of milk on the table as I open it up. I drink straight from the jug then turn around to reopen the fridge to grab some pudding cups.

I grab a plate and spoon from the dishwasher. I set them on the kitchen table. Then I open my 3 pudding cups as i began to scoop out all the pudding with my spoon onto the plate. I then turn around towards the fridge to open up the freezer door. I see a bucket of icecream, but a little to short to get it down. So I grab a chair and put it up against the fridge. As I got up on the chair I got a bit scared, because it was a little wabbly. I then stood up and got the bucket of icecream. I shut the freezer door and as I turned around I lost my balance causing me to fall off the chair and landed right on my butt as the ice cream fell right beside me. Luckily my thick diaper broke my fall.

I got back up as I grab the bucket of icecream. It is vanilla swirled with chocolate. My favorite kind. I grab the icecream scooper from the drawer. Then I open up the icecream which is kind of difficult to do. I scoop out 3 scoops while putting it on my plate. I then put the lid back on the icecream. I grab the bucket as i turn around towards the chair. I hop back on the chair as I open the freezer door to put the icecream back. As I put it back I shut the door and slowly turn around. I quickly sit down on the chair. I then scooted the chair back to the table. As I grab my spoon I begin to mix the icecream with the pudding.

I made somewhat of a mess while doing this. Maybe I should have grabbed a bowl. As i finished mixing it up I took a huge bite with my spoon. It was really yummy. Eventually I finished it all. My face and belly was all messy from the icecream and pudding, but i didn't care. I put the milk back in the fridge and then headed outside in just my diaper. I grabbed my soccer ball and headed towards the park. I finally made it to the park which took me 7 minutes to ride there on a bike. As i got there i saw a girl on a swing crying. She heard me walking, so she looked up to look at me. I tried to hide behind a tree, but i knew it was too late. She had seen me in just my diaper. She ran over to me.

She said don't be scared I don't bite plus I already seen your diaper. So I came out from behind the tree and said please don't make fun of me or tell anyone as she chuckled at that. She said I'm sorry I'm not laughing at your diaper, but at the fact that you said not to tell anyone. I haven't seen anyone ever since that weird flash went off yesterday. It is as if everyone just vanished into thin air. Then she said I am just glad to see another person no matter what they are wearing. She whispered into my ear and said I think you are rather cute in your daiper. I said where are my manners my name is Justin and I am 11 years old, I am glad to see another person as well. What is your name if you don't mind me asking. She giggled at that and said her name is Alexis and i am 12 years old and you are very polite for a 11 year boy. I am scared that I will never get to see my family or friends again. I'm just so happy and sad in a sort of good way that we found each other.

I said nice to meet you. I feel the same way. She said I would hug you, but your all covered in icecream making you all sticky like and it looks like you need a diaper change. I blushed bright red at that for I have wet my self before I have arrived at the park. She asked me do you have extra diapers at your house and baby wipes. Yes I do as I said it all sheepishly like. Alexis said you can be my baby until we can get this all figured out. I protested I'm not a baby and this is not the time to joke about stuff like this. I miss my mom and dad. All i want is for them to come back. She said me and you both. We both started to cry for a good 5 minutes. Then we wiped our eyes then stopped crying.

She apologized and said well lets at least head to your place so you can get cleaned up. If you don't mind I can help you. I just stood there in silence thinking about it. I said ok, but under one condition you have to wear a diaper too. She looked at him with an odd face and gave it some thought then said it's a deal. They shook hands as she forgot how sticky he was going to be. She immediately pulled her hand back and said eeww I forgot how sticky you are. I said sorry lets just get back to my house. As we were walking back we talked about how our lives/families and friends were like only I don't have any friends, but I didn't tell her that.

Should I keep going with this story or try and write another one?

D

Deleted member 34673

As we arrived at my house I opened the door and then slammed it in her face. Then I ran into the corner crying like a little school girl. As I got done sobbing I ran around like a headless chicken while eating cheesy puffs and popcorn NOM NOM NOM! The End. This is not how I wanted to end this, but I don't want to spend anymore time writing this. I have failed this city, oh wait that's green arrow, my bad. May the force be with you.

Duper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i agree keep going! It is an interesting story. Just a teeny bit of constructive advice. Can u use quotes when characters talk? it helps the story flow better.

D

Deleted member 34673

Ok i'll keep going, but I won't be able to right now. You will have to wait a few weeks, before I can start again.

D

Deleted member 34673

Please ignore the ending from my third post of this story. Sorry for any confusion and mixed messages.

Chapter 3

They finally arrive at the house. Justin throws his soccer ball in the yard, as they begin to walk up the driveway. Alexis looks at Justin and says, ''want to play some soccer after we get you cleaned up.'' Well lets go in first and decide later on what to do, ''she reluctantly agreed as they headed inside.'' I'll be right back, ''as I put my bike inside my bedroom.'' I came back out with my diaper supplies Alexis came over to me and says, "'pass me the baby wipes, so we can get all that ice cream off of you.'' As she was finishing up cleaning him, she had him lay the floor.

She grabbed more baby wipes as I undid my tabs for her, she was little upset for she wanted to undo them. She opened my diaper as she pulled it out from under my butt. She began to clean my private areas with the baby wipes, ''as she finished she grabbed the baby powder while tossing the baby wipes to the side. She over did it with the baby powder while causing a huge mess on the floor, but I didn't complain. She grabs a fresh diaper from the diaper bag, ''as she looks at it while opening it up.'' She loved how soft it felt as she sniffed the inside of the diaper.

I knew she was enjoying herself, so I waited patiently while she examined the diaper. When she was finished, ''she slid the diaper underneath my rare as she begins to pull it between my legs.'' She fastens my tabs then tells me my turn, I was a bit shocked to hear her say this, but I have her lay down as I take her pants and panties off. I can tell that she was nervous, so I told her to relax, this will be over before you even know it. This made her feel a little better about the situation. I grab a diaper as I slid it underneath of her rare. I then grab the baby powder, ''as I sprinkled it all around her private areas.'' I then pulled the diaper between her legs, as I begin to fasten the tabs.

Her face was a bright red. I said, ''that wasn't so bad was it? Alexis looked at me with a smile as she said, ''no it wasn't. She got up, as she begins to feel her diaper with her hands. This actually feels really comfortable, ''as she made her diaper crinkle.'' We both giggling away, while making baby sounds. This lasted for a good hour. I said, ''I haven't had this much fun, well since the flash of light.'' Then reality sinks in once again. I begin to cry. Alexis came over to comfort me. She told me every thing will be alright, so I looked up at her as she begins to fade away. She winks at me right before disappearing. I yelled, PLEASE DON'T GO!!, I need you... No response came, ''I begin to cry some more, while wondering what just happened.'' Why is this happening to me?

I begin to suckle my thumb while wondering if I imagined it all, or was she actually real.. I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever see my mommy and daddy ever again. By the time I got done thinking about all of this, ''my stomach begin to growl at me, so I headed to the kitchen.'' I looked at the time, ''9:30 pm already.'' Quickly I grabbed a juice box, bag of crackers, and ham slices to put on my crackers, as I begin to run to my room to eat my food. I hopped on my bed while trying to open the crackers. It took me quite few tries, eventually I opened them as they all pop out of the bag. Crackers were all over my bed, luckily none fell on the floor.

My ham slices are in a zip lock bag, so it was rather easy to open. I finished eating all my crackers and ham, ''including the ones on the bed.'' I poke a whole with my straw into my juice box, as I suck it down quickly. Suddenly out of no where my belly begins to make weird sounds, as all the food shifts through my body. I let out a fart thinking it was just gas, ''my diaper feels up with runny poop. I gasp, as I was so shocked that this even happened. Well, I figure I might as well go pee pee too. My diaper was sagging and very smelly.

I squished my diaper with my hands to make squishing noises, for about good 5 minutes. I got up and started to do the diaper dance. My diaper swung back and fourth ''making swishing/crinkly noises, luckily nothing leaked out. After about other 5 minutes of doing that, ''I decided I needed a shower, so I went into the bathroom, into the shower with my diaper still on. I sat down, ''undid my diaper tabs, AS I carefully took the diaper off.'' I rolled it up and tossed it into the trash can.

I took a good 30 minute shower, making sure I was squeaky clean. When I finished, ''I headed to my bedroom to grab another diaper.'' I glanced at the clock, 'holy molly its 1 am.'' Quickly, I put my diaper on, didn't even bother to use baby powder this time. I went to my bedroom, shut the door behind me. Then I went to bed. It took me a good hour to fall asleep. With in that hour, I kept thinking of Alexis, ''hoping that she is safe.''

D

Deleted member 34673

Hmmm, my writing skills are bad, I think I'm just going to toss this story and do another. I won't use I in just about every sentence, lol

D

Deleted member 34673

I have decided to keep going with the story, lol i kind of sound like a drama queen.

Chapter 4:

Justin awakes, "'he gets up only to see that his diaper had came off.'' His diaper was dry, but his bed was not. He quickly got up, ''grabbed the diaper to put it back on.'' The bottom of the diaper was kind of wet, so he grabbed a baby wipe to wipe it off. Luckily his bed has plastic on it. He took the blanket and sheet, then heads towards the washer and dryer. He doesn't know how to use the washer, but he does know how to use the dryer. He puts the sheet and blanket into the dryer, as he tosses a fabric softener in it. He turns it on, as he turns around to the bottom cabinet to grab some paper towels and 409. He begins to head back to his room to clean up the mess. After he is finished, ''he heads towards his dresser to grab shorts and a t-shirt.

He puts his shorts on, as he pulls it up over his diaper. You can see his diaper sticking out of his shorts, for his shorts can't cover it completely. He then puts his shirt on. His diaper is now completely hidden. Well, ''his diaper bulge his quite noticeable. He grabs his bike, as he heads outside. He, rides towards the park. As he arrives, he sees Alexis, in just a t-shirt and diaper on. She was basically wearing the same thing she wore just right before she disappeared. She once again hears me coming, ''as she looks up to see who it is.'' She sees me and quickly hides behind the slide. I yell out to her, ALEXIS ITS ME, ''REMEMBER!!'' She yells, HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME, ''ARE YOU APPART OF THIS!!.'' No I'm not, my name is Justin, by the way I seen what you are wearing. It's ok you can come out from hiding. I don't bite.

She nervously comes out from hiding, as she asks, ''why am I in a diaper?'' I don't remember ever needing or wanting to wear diapers. I then drop my shorts down to reveal my diaper. See I'm wearing one too. Don't be embarrassed about it. She gave me an odd look and asks, ''why are we wearing the same type of diaper. I tell her, ''lets go sit on the swings.'' She followed me to the swings. I told her everything. She stood there in disbelief. She says. ''I'm sorry Its hard for me to believe all of that, but it does explain why I'm in this diaper. She begins to cry while causing me to cry. She asks, ''where is everyone?'' I gave her a big hug while saying, I don't know, I wish I did. I'm just glad that you are here.

She looks into my eyes as she realizes I'm telling the truth. She asks, so what is your name? My name is Justin, ''wow you really don't remember anything.'' She looks at me (with a bit of sadness), as she says, "'sorry I don't, but this diaper feels really comfortable. We both giggled at that. My stomach begins to growl. Hey, want to come over to my place? We can get some food. I didn't have breakfast yet. She agrees with me, so now were headed back to my place. Only this time, I leave my bike at the park. She says, by the way I'm glad that we have met, you seem like a very nice kid. I'm just glad I'm not all alone.

We finally arrive at my place, as we enterI look down at Alexis's butt. Noticing that her diaper was getting bulkier, plus I heard tons of farting noises. The smell of her diaper hit my nose. She indeed pooped herself. I patted her squishy diapered butt and said, ''smells like you need a diaper change. She looks at me all shy like saying, ''this has never happened to me before.'' Luckily I'm wearing a diaper. She had diarrhea. I told her it's ok you can take a shower if you like, and get you into a new diaper. That is if you still want to wear a diaper.

She looks down at her diaper while saying, well looks like I will be needing another one, just in case. I'm thinking in the back of my head, "'she must really like wearing diapers.'' I said, ''ok, If you need any help just let me know.'' She says'' after my shower you can diaper me. I was little shocked by this, none the less I said will do.
It took a good 30 minutes until she got out of the shower. She came out with a towel wrapped around her. I told her to follow me, so she did. I lead her to my room where all diaper supplies are. She laid down on my bed, while noticing the crinkly sound of the bed. She says, ''I see that the bed is well protected.'' I blushed at that. I walked towards my dresser to grab a diaper, as I did this I had a sudden urge to pee, so I emptied my bladder into my diaper. I decided to take off my shorts.

Well, my diaper was still good to go for one more good wetting. I waddled back to Alexis. She looked at me and says, looks like you could use a diaper change. I said, ''no its good for one more wetting.'' She hands me the baby powder that was on my bed. She pulls up her towel, as I tell her to lift her butt up. I quickly open the diaper, as I slide it under her butt. I powdered her private areas really good, i then begin to pull the diaper between her legs as I open the tabs up on each side tabbing them to her diaper. She says, ''ooh all nice and snug.'' Thank you, Justin. She then asks, ''if i had any shirts she could wear.

I ask, ''do you want to wear one of my mom's shirts.'' She says, ''sure lets go to her room and see what she has.'' As we entered my parents room, I showed her the drawer where my mother kept her shirts. She browsed until she found a teal blue shirt with black flowers on it. She had me leave the room, as she removed the towel. I waited for about a minute as she opened the door. She looked really cute. You can see the diaper just barely sticking out at the bottom. I say, would you like pants or shorts to help cover your diaper. She looks at me and says, Nope I don't mind wearing just a t-shirt and diaper. (She looks so pretty with her red curly hair, green eyes. She also has freckles on her face which adds to the cuteness.) She then asks, ''what is there to eat.'' I say, ''oh, umm lets go into the kitchen and find out.''

D

Deleted member 34673

If you guys have any advise or anything please feel free to share, for it would be much appreciated. Please feel free to critique my story. Thank you all for your patients and taking the time to read my story.

D

Deleted member 34673

Chapter 5

Alexis says, '' I have and idea,'' lets go to the drug/grocery store. We both put our socks and shoes on, as we headed out the door with just our shirts/shoes and diapers on. (I have to admit, I felt a little awkward leaving like that.) Alexis smacks my padded butt as she starts to run, yelling, ''TRY TO KEEP UP!'' I looked at this as a challenge, so I begin to run too, just trailing a little behind. I'm slowly catching up to her little by litte. (Our diapers making tons of crinkly noises as we run.)

I finally catch up to her, as we make it to the drug/grocery store. Looks like its a tie. Alexis laughs and says, ''this isn't a competition silly.'' (I chuckle.) Oh, well lets go into the drug store first. So we enter the drug store. Their was nobody in sight. It was weird seeing nobody at the cash register. Alexis grabs a shopping cart, as we begin to head towards the adult diaper isle. We searched for all the small adult sized diapers, as we filled our cart. We got the ones with tabs and the pull on kind. Then we headed to the baby isle, I grabbed a few bottles of baby lotion. Alexis grabbed some baby bottles and pacifiers. We looked at each other and giggled, as we begin to look at all the diapers in the baby isle.

I grab 4 bags of boys goodnites, as alexis grabs 5 bags of girls goodnites. Our cart was over stocked. So we carefully headed out of the drugstore. We didn't really consider this stealing since we were the only ones here. As we head out the door the alarm goes off. It made us jump at first, but realizing there was nobody around to stop us, as we both let out a sigh of relief. I pushed the cart as we headed towards the grocery store. I parked the cart just before heading inside. This time alexis didn't grab a cart. We just headed inside, as I ask, ''should I grab a cart.'' She said, ''Eh, we just need to get a few things here, isn't like its a far walk.'' I agreed, (since mom had recently stocked up on groceries, well before disappearing, as I thought in the back of my head.)

I grabbed a ton of beef jerky and a 2 liter of mountain dew. Alexis grabbed 6 bags of pizza combos and a 2 liter of pepsi. Then we headed back out. I decided to stuff the beef jerky inside my diaper, since I'm going to be pushing the cart. Alexis looked at me and laughed her butt off. I have to admit, I probably did look pretty silly with a ton of beef jerky sticking out of my diaper. I even did a little dance causing her to laugh harder, while causing me to laugh a little too. We looked up at the sky with the 3 moons being somewhat visable, ''looked pretty cool.'' The 2 suns were out too, so we couldn't stare for to long. We start to head back, as we made it home alexis helped bring everything inside. We head to the kitchen to eat our snacks.

I pull out my beef jerky from my diaper to put on the table. Alexis sits beside me with her pizza combos and 2 liter of pepsi. I tell her to hold on, let me grab our baby bottles. I head to the fridge to put my mountain dew away. Then I head back to the living room to grab the baby bottles. I come back with the bottles. Alexis says, ''toss one to me,'' so I toss one to her. I then sit beside her as we fill up our baby bottles with pepsi. Alexis looks so cute while drinking from her baby bottle. She probably thought the same about me. Alexis ate one bag of her pizza combos, as I ate 5 out of 50 of my beef jerky sticks.

Alexis asks, ''want to go check out our new diapers we got.'' Yea, definitely. We went back in the living room with our baby bottles for we weren't done with them. I grabbed a bag of abena m4 diapers, while Alexis grabbed a bag of bambino diapers. I open the bag, as I pulled out a diaper. I was amazed on how big and thick it was. Alexis opened her bag, as she pulled one out. She was so shocked on how big and thick it was. We looked at each other as I said, ''these diapers are way to big for us. She says, well lets test them out anyways. She asks, '' which one do you want to try first the bambino or m4.

Hmmm, I want to try the bambino. She has me lay down as she removes my some what damp diaper. She then heads to my room to grab the baby wipes and baby powder. She comes back and cleans me up nicely with baby wipes. She then proceeds to open the bambino diaper, as she slides it under my butt. I hand her the baby lotion. She squirts the baby lotion into her hands then rubs it into my private areas very thoroughly. She then powders me up with baby powder, as she pulls the diaper up between my legs causing my legs to spread way apart. She begins to pull the sides around my waists before opening up the tabs. She then realizes she is going to need duct tape to be able to make this diaper to be a nice snug fit.

She asks, ''do you have any duct tape anywhere.'' I said, ''yes I do, it is in the kitchen bottom drawer on the left. Alexis goes into the kitchen to grab the duct tape. As she opens the bottom drawer, she is a little taken back by how much duct tape they had. The drawer was filled with it. She came back with the duct tape, as she wrapped the duct tape all the way around my waste. I then tried to get up. It took a couple of times. Alexis looks at me and says, ''wow you really look like a toddler now.'' I laughed as I waddled around the room. its kind of hard to walk in this. She says, ''my turn I would like to try the bambino as well. I have her lay down as I take her some what damp diaper off. I pretty much diapered her the same way she diapered me.

D

Deleted member 34673

I know I sound like a broken record, but should I keep going with this story...just seems nobody is interested in this.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Yes you should keep going with the story. It's interesting and people are reading but not too many people post for some reason.

KiwiBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Too many posts clog up story threads and give subscribers unnecessary alerts, it's good if nobody comments. :)