Alexander's Summer

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Would love to read a new chapter, if the original author has no problems against this, that would be fantastic.

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
I’d rather no one add to this story because I’m still building it. I say this because Alexander’s story is actually a bit personal for me. I myself am attached to these characters and want to build their personalities throughout the adventure while giving them a life of their own in a sense. There are small attributes of this story that are actually taken from my own life and in my opinion that is one small aspect a good artist uses in creating something. I’m a bit hypercritical when it comes to creating things and I don’t mean that in an obsessive way. I just always try to create something with substance to it no matter the medium. This is actually one of the reasons I post so infrequently because I’m putting together ideas, structuring emotional context for characters in certain situations, and doing a bit of research on specific topics to further progress the story in between posts. I love this story and look forward to finishing it one day.

I don’t like apologizing to you all anymore because I feel like a broken record in saying it but I promise this story is not over and I’m not going anywhere. I never intended for this story to go on as long as it has but it is planned to go on for quite a long time. My life is busy (as most are) and I struggle to find long bits of time to sit down and imbed myself into the story which is how I write. Once I get going I don’t stop until I feel I’ve reached a good stopping point with a decent cliffhanger. When I write this story I feel connected to my little side in a strong way and that fact alone brings me joy.

The next installment of this story will happen but I’m not making any promises as to when. It could be sometime next week and it could be a month from now but I assure you it will happen.

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
Holy crap it’s been since May that I posted to this story! Ugh that’s so crazy. That’s just way to long. I’ll get something up for everyone I promise. It feels for me like I posted the last update as recent as back in December or something but it was May that’s nuts. I’m sorry really.

Perhaps I just need to start setting some goals for myself with this whole thing. You know I'd love to post a substantial update to this story every month if I could but I just don't think that's realistic. Perhaps I could try and get an update out every 2-3 months or something. I'll try and plan something and let everyone know when I post the next update to the story.

Last edited:

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Holy crap it’s been since May that I posted to this story! Ugh that’s so crazy. That’s just way to long. I’ll get something up for everyone I promise. It feels for me like I posted the last update as recent as back in December or something but it was May that’s nuts. I’m sorry really.

Perhaps I just need to start setting some goals for myself with this whole thing. You know I'd love to post a substantial update to this story every month if I could but I just don't think that's realistic. Perhaps I could try and get an update out every 2-3 months or something. I'll try and plan something and let everyone know when I post the next update to the story.
I kind of know what you mean about getting yourself engrossed in writing..

From my own story I also have put a lot of myself and my own experiences. Into the story and I think that's probably why I didn't bother changing my own name.

Although I am trying to post a chapter every Friday I sometimes find that hard to do and once every two weeks would have been better.

But I did set deadlines for my self so I won't leave reader too long waiting for the next installment .

I am so looking forward. To Reading what happens when Alex goes into town with many Rose.

And what his bedroom is going to look like.

Also what going to happen when Alexis parents find out.

Thank for a great story.

Siysiy

Last edited:

hex000f

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

I'll take slow updates over no updates any day ( :

ABbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Gosh,

I have only read to page two of the comments and have not even read the second installment. Simply reading the first chapter was VERY enjoyable. This story has stirred some deep wonderful feelings and I am going to slowly read/savor the remaining chapters. Thank you so much for the great story. You are a talented story teller !!!

Fangs

panther/cat hybrid
Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little, Incontinent

SHmind

Contributor
Role
Absolutely one of the best ABDL stories I've ever read. Full of detailed descriptions and plots are not bad.

I caught myself grinning when I read about Alex and Nanny Rose watching the red Robin. Because I love watching birds around me on a daily basis. Even the most common birds like sparrow and magpie can easily catch my eyes.

Also I was deeply moved by the genuine cuteness and innocence showed in this story, like Alex cleaning up his toys to please Nanny, his imaginary adventure during playtime (when you were a kid, imagination was your playground), and he trying to comfort Nanny before going out. And by the love and attention Nanny Rose gave to Alex, like holding Alex like a baby, bottle feeding on her lap, etc.

This story is such a fine reminder of the wonderfulness of being a young child. Kids just being kids(or younger kids), being taken care of, and having so much fun. And for me I guess that's why age regression and little space are so appealing.

Really hoping this story could go on soon. And really expect Alex to embrace his destiny and wet his diaper like a good boy!😜