Alexander's Summer

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
O
I think he is going to have have a accident in his shorts and will be made to go to the shops in just a nappy

I think he will also so tell nanny pros that he is actually 11 years old but kind of likes the way he is being treated.

So I'm looking forward to seeing if I am right.
he already tried to say that he 12 soo it’s not gonna work I think he gonna end in the basket of the cart wearing only a pampers and sucking a binkie to calm himself just like he imagined in the car

littlemoosey

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby
I am beginning to think that we have seen the end of Alexander... ALIENS?

We could all come up with our own ending...snatched by aliens... the sitter was really a cereal killer... Alexander's parents were Russian agents and he was abducted by the CIA... Alexander was captured by a terrorist cell and is being held hostage as Seal Team 6 gets ready to go in...

any other ideas?

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
the sitter was really a cereal killer... Alexander was captured by a terrorist cell and is being held hostage as Seal Team 6 gets ready to go in...
Well that's unexpectedly dark. How about "his parents came home early the end"

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hahahaha I think everyone have your way to end stories ! But I really hope to see more of this story !!

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Yes ther is so much more to this story.

I really want to know what happens next.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I got into that story so good, maybe since I was reading it in a thick diaper and my tight sleeper.. I was able to go into that trans a play it as a movie in my head and feel exactly what he was feeling... it was awesome

BabyBilly

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Oh my, now my anxiety ita reaching the roof !! I am glad that you are planing this story be long , since it’s just a lovely and heartwarming story because just like you said Alexander is just a little one who needs cuddling, and you are righteous his height and size is of big 5 year old so I think in the next part we gonna see nanny rose shopping some things for him like more diapers , stroller , highchair and appropriate clothes for him ( I realy want se him wearing shortfalls and rompers would be so cute heheheh
I am wishing this was me as a baby boy again.

BabyBilly

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Me too ! I really wish to be treated like Alexander !
And I hope that someday this story comes back again !!
It would be great to be able to go back and be a baby boy again. And treated just like Alexander was treated.

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Hello everyone it's been awhile hasn't it? Well .. I feel bad about not having any updates to this story for awhile. It is the main reason I haven't talked on this story for a minute. The reason why there have been no updates for awhile is simply that my life has been extremely busy and much much more busy than I ever anticipated. It is my absolute hope I can add to this story soon and I actually mean soon. Once again I apologize for no updates but this story is not over. Not by a long shot.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Hello everyone it's been awhile hasn't it? Well .. I feel bad about not having any updates to this story for awhile. It is the main reason I haven't talked on this story for a minute. The reason why there have been no updates for awhile is simply that my life has been extremely busy and much much more busy than I ever anticipated. It is my absolute hope I can add to this story soon and I actually mean soon. Once again I apologize for no updates but this story is not over. Not by a long shot.
Looking forward to the upcoming update

Hugs

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Its almost one year since the first post ! It would be so awesome if in the first aniversary of the story we could read a new chapter ! Rsrs ! I know that it’s a impossible dream hehehehe ! But I really miss this story

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I've seen some stories that I was sure were dead being revived recently, so maybe we will see some miracles.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Hi

I think I have found Alex with his stuffie on Tumbler.

11d1c126-1f9c-411d-b5a7-14e3c336ddc6.jpg

Hee,hee.

I am still looking forward to reading what happened next with him and Annie Rose please don't be too long in post in the next installment of his story.

Thanks

Siysiy