Alexander's Summer

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I am sorry to say I didn’t really like this comment. The main reason being that someone once posted something similar on one of my stories as they said they found one of my chapters “tedious”. It was massively demotivating for me and put me off wanting to write any more.

I am sure that wasn’t your intention and were only trying to be honest and constructive but I know how comments like that can be taken a little too much to heart and if you do decide to write more you now feel under pressure to try and understand why someone didn’t like it what you can do to change it. Which also can be demotivating.

I personally really like this story and think it’s superbly written. More well written than any of my attempts at writing. So please keep going and like everyone else I am really keen to read more.
You don't have to like it as it doesn't have to do with you. But if when surrounded with praise and one person just says they didn't really like it but still are looking forward to the next part and that completely demotivates you, that's a problem. You're never going to be able to satisfy everyone, that's just real life. I'm not sure how it could come across at all that I'm trying to be demotivating when I literally said I'm optimistic and looking forward to the next part. You and Wulfee are not the same person so hopefully they don't get all dramatic about one person's opinion

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Some people like to read more the plot, others like to read a more fleshed out character and universe and care less about the overall plot; or at least are more patient for it's reveal.

The same complaints come up in anime filler episodes. the filler episodes show more who the character is and a glimpse into their universe. but they are plot setup and leave people more anxious for the next big event in the plot; even when they technically are part of the overall plot.

Without this some people will complain and with it some people will complain. As long as people are still looking forward to the next release tho in my opinion nothing is truly in error.

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
You guys are funny. To Ruud26 thank you for your compliment! I do very much appreciate it and I am very happy you are still enjoying the story. In truth I feel I do understand Topex's point and I appreciate the criticism. The thing is I sort of purposely wrote these last couple of chapters that way. I mean I don't know if anyone noticed but that last chapter maybe only described up to one hour of in story time between the characters yet the update was my longest yet. I realize that this latest story addition didn't have as much AB/DL content to it as the others but not every chapter will. The robin, Mr. Ackerman's story, the workers, and even the description of Alexander's parent's cars all had a point but they weren't AB/DL one's (except for a little bit of Mr. Ackerman's story). For example Alexander's dad has an extremely high performance motorcycle and sports car. He clearly is a bit of a show off and manly guy. Alexander's mom has a decent vehicle for her child with the Mercedes SUV but also has a purely luxury vehicle on the side that being her Lexus which slightly hints at her being more focused on wealth than being motherly. Both parent's clearly care a lot about having nice things and maybe a little too much. These story points will be brought up again in the future. Alexander's narrative isn't one where everything gets built up in one cohesive unit. There are pitfalls and refrains because realistically this kind of character development takes time. Alexander hasn't even been in diapers for 24 hours yet. He is slowly starting to enjoy his current position, starting to realize what he is capable of in that position, and trying to explore why he is even allowing himself to be treated this way. As I have said before I want Alexander to have fun and to enjoy truly being a kid, toddler, and/or baby and that will take time. So if that means describing something as mundane as perhaps a set of wooden baby letter blocks that Alexander may really like because they have a strange funny coloring to them then so be it.

I have written many songs since I was 15 and the criticism from myself as well as others around me is what has helped shape me into the song writer I am today (people tell me I'm pretty good now). I expect no less from my first real attempt at writing a full length story and an AB/DL novel at that. If anyone does have any questions about the story or the characters feel free to ask. I will answer the best I can without spoiling anything.

FUN FACT: Did anyone notice anything interesting about the address where Alexander lives 12412 Walden Ln. The title of the street is named after Henry David Thoreau's novel of the same name, "Walden". This was done because Thoreau focuses heavily on nature in that book and Alexander's home is caught in between a small forest and the ocean two vastly different yet similarly beautiful places in nature. Yet can anyone tell me why the number "12412" is significant? If you can then you get a big cookie ;).

To Perry and everyone else it will probably be roughly a month before I post the next update to Alexander's story. I'm back in school again, preparing for local gigs, and just got done hosting one of my best friend's bachelor party. I'm going to be his best man next weekend and I'm excited :D. I will try to get the next installment of this adventure uploaded as soon as I can. In the mean time sit back, relax, have some warm milk, and stay padded my friends!

Last edited:

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hahahah 121412 abdl hahahahha

Ps so we can expect a next chapter in the end of this month ( in the 25 day or more heheheh)

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
One of the best written ABDL stories I've ever read. I really like the tone. I keep thinking of how I would feel in Alexander's place feeling helpless to someone following a contract to the letter. The contract is an excellent McGuffin.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Great job!!! While reading this I started to slip into little space, I’m still wearing my soft cotton sleeper and diaper, I started seeing the colors of the rooms, felt the warmth, experienced the scents of powder and everything, truly amazing so far.

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Yes he is coming back and I will continue the story. I’m hoping to get the next update done by sometime next month in July. I’ve been really busy with school and some other responsibilities lately but I will likely begin writing the next update this upcoming week.

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That great news !!! I hope you can manage write between your life in school and social !!! Take your time

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Everyday I look this story hopping to see more heheh ! I hope you can manage write this month !

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
The new Lion King movie, football season, The Rise of Skywalker, and the continuation of Alexander's Summer. #thingsimlookingforwardto

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I am looking forward to reading what happens.