Alexander's Summer

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Sooo ansious to see next part, I don’t know what is making more ansious , to see the game of thrones finale or see the next part of this story ! And I think I gonna like very much both !!

Last edited:

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Hello everyone! Here is my little announcement about a few things regarding Alexander's story. First thing I want to say is that I am finally done writing the next update. It came out being way longer than I thought at just a bit over 12,500 words. Funny thing is that means this is actually my largest update so far in the story. The bad news is that it ended up taking up all of my day today to finish it. I told everyone it would be ready this week and unfortunately the update will not be uploaded tonight. Instead the update will be uploaded tomorrow probably sometime in the late afternoon. I have been proof reading it as I go along but I still need to spend a few hours tomorrow proofing out the flaws.

Next I want to talk about the time line of this story. From now on I will be placing time stamps at the beginning of each update explaining the time and day for context of what is going on. For example Alexander's parents left Friday afternoon around 4pm which is when the story starts. Currently the story is on Saturday which I will include in this next update.

Moving on I want to explain one big issue that has been bugging me a lot actually. Some people have brought up this point throughout the discussion and it is valid. After going back and reading my first two updates, specifically the first one, I do not like how I actually wrote my first stanza of introducing this story. Let me explain. One of my major goals in this story is to have a nice 50/50 split of AB/DL content and realistic character development. That is the main reason why I even started this story. I wanted an AB/DL concept that wasn't completely based in hypothetical fantasy. Now I do realize that some of what Alexander will experience is more fantasy than real but for the most part what goes on in this story is supposed to be based in reality. This leads me to my overall point. I do not like the way Nanny Rose treated Alexander in his first diapering scene. I lost the balance of that 50/50. I gave way more AB/DL focus in that scene than characteristic realism. If I could go back I would probably write it so that Nanny Rose barters with Alexander in wearing the diaper than just pushing him so strongly to wear it. I actually cringe a bit in how I wrote it. Regardless clearly people have enjoyed it and for that reason it will remain canon. Though I will say eventually that whole scene will be addressed way down the line in this story multiple times. The reason why Nanny Rose was so harsh in that scene and at times forceful is that children sometimes try to over power their caregivers by small lies or deception. It is important for an adult, especially a new one, to let a child know that they are in charge early on otherwise it can open the door for a mess of problems. This was that character's motive.

A few last side notes. Someone suggested a few months back that Alexander had somehow been sodomized during that first diaper change. That is so far from the truth. Honestly that small bit of detail during the diaper change was a descriptive detail I got from another story I had read a few years ago. The fact is if you don't clean your bottom all the way then you just might end up having problems.

I know it might not have seemed like it but over the last few of months this story has always been on my mind. I have done a lot of research and thinking behind where the story will go and what character's will do. I apologize for this all taking so long. Writing this story has been so much fun and at the same time a bit overwhelming. Even with the next update I am probably only, at the very most, 10% of the way done writing this thing. I want to try and write a narrative / story that many people can enjoy so I worry from time to time about disappointing expectations.

Continued from now on I will be trying to follow up with my (2 week - 1 month) writing time frame for each update to the story. I may not always fall into that area but this previous break between updates will never be as long as it has been these last few months again. Thank you all for coming back to read this story and I am so sorry for holding it off this long.

Finally one last thing just for anyone who may doubt Alexander's motives. When I was 12 years old I know that, even back then, if I could of had some Nanny take care of me even remotely like a baby again I would have taken the opportunity as long as her intentions were good and pure. This story will go off in many different directions but it's point is supposed to be how an AB/DL fantasy can somehow help bring people together while exploring more than just a diaper change (though plenty along the way).

Much love to you all :)

Last edited:

Jeffy25

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! Here is my little announcement about a few things regarding Alexander's story. First thing I want to say is that I am finally done writing the next update. It came out being way longer than I thought at just a bit over 12,500 words. Funny thing is that means this is actually my largest update so far in the story. The bad news is that it ended up taking up all of my day today to finish it. I told everyone it would be ready this week and unfortunately the update will not be uploaded tonight. Instead the update will be uploaded tomorrow probably sometime in the late afternoon. I have been proof reading it as I go along but I still need to spend a few hours tomorrow proofing out the flaws.

Next I want to talk about the time line of this story. From now on I will be placing time stamps at the beginning of each update explaining the time and day for context of what is going on. For example Alexander's parents left Friday afternoon around 4pm which is when the story starts. Currently the story is on Saturday which I will include in this next update.
Very cool.

Moving on I want to explain one big issue that has been bugging me a lot actually. Some people have brought up this point throughout the discussion and it is valid. After going back and reading my first two updates, specifically the first one, I do not like how I actually wrote my first stanza of introducing this story. Let me explain. One of my major goals in this story is to have a nice 50/50 split of AB/DL content and realistic character development. That is the main reason why I even started this story. I wanted an AB/DL concept that wasn't completely based in hypothetical fantasy. Now I do realize that some of what Alexander will experience is more fantasy than real but for the most part what goes on in this story is supposed to be based in reality. This leads me to my overall point. I do not like the way Nanny Rose treated Alexander in his first diapering scene. I lost the balance of that 50/50. I gave way more AB/DL focus in that scene than characteristic realism. If I could go back I would probably write it so that Nanny Rose barters with Alexander in wearing the diaper than just pushing him so strongly to wear it. I actually cringe a bit in how I wrote it. Regardless clearly people have enjoyed it and for that reason it will remain canon. Though I will say eventually that whole scene will be addressed way down the line in this story multiple times. The reason why Nanny Rose was so harsh in that scene and at times forceful is that children sometimes try to over power their caregivers by small lies or deception. It is important for an adult, especially a new one, to let a child know that they are in charge early on otherwise it can open the door for a mess of problems. This was that character's motive.
That will be a delicate balance for you to toe. The best stories have a lot of realism into them, and I think you have a concept where you can do that. The issues will him being believed as a 2-5 year old despite being a 12 year old, and the issues of communicating with his parents at some point (when they are back into contact). You'll also need to keep Nanny Rose away from being too impractical with babying him, but also feel she is simply doing the high paying job correctly and doesn't want to make any mistakes along the way and wants to honor the contract as her default.

But, we in the ABDL community want to see the babying aspects, the wetting the diaper and things like that. So do the best you can, that's a constant issue in all of our stories, to keep it realistic, but enjoyable within our scopes.

I know it might not have seemed like it but over the last few of months this story has always been on my mind. I have done a lot of research and thinking behind where the story will go and what character's will do. I apologize for this all taking so long. Writing this story has been so much fun and at the same time a bit overwhelming. Even with the next update I am probably only, at the very most, 10% of the way done writing this thing. I want to try and write a narrative / story that many people can enjoy so I worry from time to time about disappointing expectations.

Continued from now on I will be trying to follow up with my (2 week - 1 month) writing time frame for each update to the story. I may not always fall into that area but this previous break between updates will never be as long as it has been these last few months again. Thank you all for coming back to read this story and I am so sorry for holding it off this long.

Finally one last thing just for anyone who may doubt Alexander's motives. When I was 12 years old I know that, even back then, if I could of had some Nanny take care of me even remotely like a baby again I would have taken the opportunity as long as her intentions were good and pure. This story will go off in many different directions but it's point is supposed to be how an AB/DL fantasy can somehow help bring people together while exploring more than just a diaper change (though plenty along the way).

Much love to you all :)
Keep it up, stay encouraged, the story is lovely the way you've already done it and I'm thankful you are taking the time to share it with us :)

hex000f

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think that you're over thinking this or perhaps thinking about it from the omniscient perspective of the author rather then Nanny Rose's perspective. We the readers may know that Alexander isn't a toddler but from Nanny Rose's point of view, she has to deal with toddler who based on what she inferred when she arrived most likely took his diaper off after his parents left. Based on what she knows from the contract he's not potty trained yet so being very strict about him wearing a diaper at all times wouldn't be cruel and unusual. Especially considering how frustrating a toddler taking their diaper off and then peeing or pooping all over the floor is for a parent or caregiver. This is in addition to what you said about an adult letting a child know they are in charge. It would be unrealistic and going into ABDL fantasy territory if she knew he wasn't a toddler and tried to spank him to get him to act like one.

Put another way, if someone came to babysit my 2 year old who hadn't started potty training yet (I don't have a two year old IRL but lets pretend) and they let the child get concessions in exchange for consistently wearing a diaper when they should be wearing one anyway I'd be worried that I didn't I choose the right babysitter.

tl;dr You don't need to worry about that first diapering scene

Last edited:

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
Thank you all for being so patient and I'm sorry for the wait. Enjoy!

Saturday - 11:30am

Mr. Ackerman - Chapter 12:

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

Suddenly opening my eyes I was woken up by a loud knocking sound from the direction of our front door. The surprising noise was incredibly loud causing me to almost shout out but instead I quickly decided it was probably best to just lay still on the floor. The room had remained dark, just as Nanny Rose had left it, with only faint trails of light tracing in through the thin slits of the blinds along each window. I could vaguely make out that Rasco was still resting neatly on top of my chest which prompted me to quickly pull him close as I tried to understand exactly what the heck was going on. Currently I was still tucked tight underneath a blanket surrounded by the pillows where Nanny Rose had left me but despite falling asleep for a good long nap I was now wide awake. Stretching a bit I felt the familiar tug of fabric tighten from the edges of my sleeper along with the faintest audible *crinkle* of plastic underneath. A reminder of the poofy protection still hugging snug at my sides. Yawningly I sat up as I began to rub my eyes. “What was that?” I thought. As my vision adjusted to the darkness I could clearly see Nanny Rose walking in from the kitchen.

Nanny Rose: “They were suppose to call me again once they reached the front gate.” She said sounding a bit annoyed. “I just hope they didn't wake up Ale .. Oh no I'm sorry Alexander did that loud noise wake you up sweetie?” She asked as she turned walking over in my direction.

Nanny Rose had been mumbling quietly to herself when first entering the room but stopped once she noticed me sitting up amongst the pillows. Yet again before she could reach me came the loud obtrusive noise.

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

The sudden crashes came to me again as a surprise. My grip quickly tightened onto Rasco as I became wide eyed trying to understand what was going on while I stared inquisitively in the direction of Nanny Rose.

Nanny Rose: “Oh no honey it's ok don't be scared.” She said able to recognize my confusion. “Be there in just a minute!” She shouted.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander it's ok dear. You just stay there and I will be back in just a moment.” She said reassuring me as she turned back around walking over to the front door.

As Nanny Rose walked into the foyay she quickly stopped and peered through the blinds on the window. After a few seconds of inspection she seemed satisfied and began to open up each blind one by one letting more light rush back into the room. Immediately the jump from dark to light made my eyes shut as the room was lit up once more. As my vision adjusted I could see a few white trucks and a van sitting out front parked along our drive way. As I realized this Nanny Rose slowly cracked the front door making sure not to open it too much and began talking with what sounded like a man whose voice I did not recognize. After a few moments passed Nanny Rose once again shut the door and soon had walked back over to where I was still sitting on the floor.

Nanny Rose: “Well that certainly wasn't a very fun way to wake up from a nap was it Alexander?” She said bending down. “I hope you got some good rest. I checked on you a few times and I'd say you were fast asleep.”

Alex: “Nanny Rose who was that man at the door?” I asked nervously as Nanny Rose began untucking me from the blanket and surrounding mountain of pillows.

Nanny Rose: “His name is Mr. Ackerman dear. He and his friends are going to help me with a couple of things around the house for the next couple of days.” She said gently brushing off my sleeper while standing me up off the mound of pillows to my feet.

*knock*

*knock*

Nanny Rose: “Be right there!” She said loudly back over her shoulder towards the door. “How about you and I go and introduce ourselves?” She said motioning for me to grab her hand as she stood up once more.

I began to look past Nanny Rose's dress towards the two large wooden front doors and then back up at Nanny Rose.

Alex: “Ummm .. I .. uhhhh” I said slightly shaking my head back and forth indicating the idea was a big no for me.

Nanny Rose again leaned back down to my height.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander it's alright. Mr. Ackerman is a nice man who is here to help. No need to be afraid. Here just hold onto Rasco and my hand. Everything will be fine sweetheart.” She said slowly grabbing Rasco as she pushed him close to my chest while holding out her open hand with a smile.

Pausing for a few moments I eventually decided she was right. What was I supposed to do hide underneath the mountain of pillows forever?

Alex: “Ok.” I said as I grabbed her hand with Rasco held tight.

Nanny Rose: “Very good dear. Now how's about we go and meet our guest.” She said calmly while trying to give me some confidence.

Nanny Rose began to walk towards the front doors and lead us away from the cozy nook. As we started walking I couldn't help but wonder “Is this who Nanny Rose was on the phone with earlier and if so why are they here?” Maybe they know her or something like that but then why do they have a bunch of vans outside? Also what are they going to “help” Nanny Rose with around here? Regardless I guess now I have to meet this Mr. Ackerman guy and his friends. As we moved closer and closer to the wooden doors I once again could feel the brush of ruffled plastic against my thighs. The seemingly ever present noise of swishes and crinkles echoed with every one of my steps toward the doors. It was deafening or at least it was to me. Looking down at Rasco and then even further past him to where my sleeper began to cover my feet I could feel myself becoming uneasy. In my stomach it was like groups of butterflies were just fluttering around inside me and I just felt off. While holding onto Nanny Rose's hand I looked back over my shoulder at the cozy nook. The Sesame Street themed baby bottle of Burt, Ernie, and Elmo was still sitting perched on the corner of our coffee table almost completely empty except for a small layer of milk that still remained ever so slightly around the edges of it's plastic bottom. Down on the floor scattered amongst the blanket and pillows were my toys clearly having been played with by some small child and clearly that small child was me. Turning back around I could see Nanny Rose and I had almost reached the front door but then it hit me. I can't be seen like this! Nanny Rose sees me as a large toddler but will these guys? I mean it's only been half a day and I only sort of feel comfortable around Nanny Rose and now them? What happens if they realize I'm not really a little kid or a toddler or baby .. or whatever!? Will they be mad? Will Nanny Rose be mad if someone says something!?

Alex: “Nanny Rose?” I asked quickly trying to advert disaster.

Yet it was too late. Her hand was already on the doorknob and with a quick pull of the old wooden door it slowly began to swing open. Out of the front entrance walked in a large man with big hairy arms. He was tall. Even taller than Nanny Rose and wearing a white shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of brown boots. He also had jet black hair just like Nanny Rose's with a beard to match and looked to be a little older than her .. maybe his fifties.

Mr. Ackerman: “Good afternoon Ms. Rose. How are you doing on such a gorgeous day as today?” The man bellowed in a deep voice. “Sorry about that banging earlier it seems Bill didn't get the memo.” He continued in bit of a low chuckle.

Nanny Rose: “I'm doing just fine Mr. Ackerman and it is alright. You see we were just taking a bit of a nap before you all arrived a few minutes ago.” She said in a mostly happy tone yet obviously still slightly annoyed.

Mr. Ackerman: “We Ms. Rose?” He responded a bit puzzled.

Nanny Rose: “Yes we ..” She said looking down only to realize I was no longer by he side. “Oh my where is Ale ..”

Mr. Ackerman: “Ms. Rose.” He said quickly. “I believe you have someone hiding behind your dress.” He responded calmly pointing one of his large fingers towards the top of my head and eyes as they poked out from behind Nanny Rose's sunflower dress.

I quickly darted back again out of sight pulling a small bit of Nanny Rose's dress up to block me from view. Nanny Rose clearly had other plans though as she turned around bending down suddenly to become eye level with me.

Nanny Rose: “Well hello there Mr. Sneaky. You almost gave me quite a scare.” She said sounding happy that I hadn't somehow randomly ran off or possibly disappeared. “It's ok Alexander. No need to be scared dear.”

Alex: “But I'm .. ” I said speaking up to protest.

Before I could finish my sentence Nanny Rose softly grabbed both of my hands with Rasco and put them together.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander honey I promise you that everything will be just fine. I've got an idea. How about you and I say hello to Mr. Ackerman together? How does that sound?” She asked sincerely.

Looking at Nanny Rose for a moment I could once again tell she meant what she said. I was still scared and nervous about being scene like I currently was but something in her eyes seemed real. Like she was almost begging for me to trust her and in a way part of me was really starting to. I mean part of me honestly wanted to just let go but another part of me was still questioning so much weary of how I felt inside. Eventually I nodded my head in approval of her suggestion.

Nanny Rose: “Wonderful Alexander. Very good.” She said leaning in closer to me. “Now then on the count of three I'm going to turn around and both of us will say “Hello Mr. Ackerman" at the same time ok?” She said whispering her plan secretly into my ear.

I once again I nodded half-heartedly agreeing with her plan.

Nanny Rose: “Ok ready? Here we go. 1 … 2 .. 3!” She whispered a bit louder as Nanny Rose quickly spun around on the count of 3.

Nanny Rose / Alex: “Hello Mr. Ackerman!” We both shouted greeting the large burly man loudly in unison. Only I didn't say it that loud. Nanny Rose did most of the work as I just shouted shyly by her side.

And just like that in an instant there I was standing in front of a random man I had never met before in a footed sleeper, holding a stuffed animal, and beneath it all a diaper with Nanny Rose kneeling down by my side. He was so big and gruff. He was even taller than my dad! A moment or two of silence passed by between us and all I was worried about was what Mr. Ackerman might be thinking. Did he know? Did he care? Could he possibly see the tiny outline of my diaper hiding ever so slightly under the front of my sleeper? At this point I didn't know what to think or what he must be thinking either. For a moment there was a pause and then slowly a creeping smile grew across his face.

Mr. Ackerman: “Oh my goodness! I don't think I could have ever hoped for a better greeting than that on the job!” He said with a booming laugh. “This little guy must be the reason we're here. Alexander I assume?”

Nanny Rose: “Yes Mr. Ackerman this little boy's name is Alexander and we are both very happy that you are here.” She said while still kneeling down next to me.

Mr. Ackerman: “Well Alexander it is very nice to meet you. Yes my name is Mr. Ackerman and I own and help manage East Ocean Construction Company. We will best our best to do the best for you.” He said with a tongue twisting business pitch.

Inquisitively I looked over at Nanny Rose trying to understand what Mr. Ackerman had just said. She could tell his slick business line was lost on me which seemed to make her giggle a bit.

Nanny Rose: “Why yes Mr. Ackerman we certainly do appreciate that don't we Alexander?” She said in a bit of a playful tone as she began to stand back up.

I could see that my confusion was making Nanny Rose laugh which you know .. really isn't funny but I just decide to nod yes as if I understood what he was trying to say.

Nanny Rose: “Anyways Mr. Ackerman thank you very much for responding so quickly and on such short notice. Please come in and join us inside.” She said motioning the man into the foyay from outside.

Mr. Ackerman: “Yes well it is our pleasure and thank you kindly.” He responded still standing in the doorway. “Alright boys go ahead and start bringing stuff in!” He shout out the door as we all started to walk over towards the staircase.

As we began to move I made sure to stay close to Nanny Rose. I was still pretty self conscious about what I had on yet having Rasco with me was making me feel better and I couldn't help but continue my pursuit of trying to hide behind Nanny Rose's dress despite it all. Eventually we reached the base of our staircase and were quickly surrounded by the many amazing features present in the house's entryway.

Seafarer's Lullaby - Chapter 13:

Mr. Ackerman:
“My my my 12412 Walden Ln it sure is incredible isn't Ms. Rose?” He asked starring through the large paned-glass windows at the top of the staircase.

Nanny Rose: “Yes it is a very lovely home.” She said making easy conversation with the man.

Mr. Ackerman: “You know when I got the call that we would be working on this place I was ecstatic. Did you know that this house is build with some of the last remaining steel beams that were forged in the old Carnegie Steel factory before the company was sold in 1901?” He ask Nanny Rose enthusiastically.

Nanny Rose: “No Mr. Ackerman I had no idea. In fact I've only been here for a little less than a day so far. You see I'm Alexander's Nanny and in charge of him until his parents return.” She said looking down at me with a smile.

I looked back up at Nanny Rose smiling faintly as she gently put one hand on the back of my head. I could slowly feel her fingers begin to work their way softly through a large patch of my blonde hair. It felt nice and was calming. I also thought it was pretty cool that Mr. Ackerman knew so much about our house. I wonder what Carnegiee Steel was .. I guess some type of old business?

Mr. Ackerman: “Oh I see. So you are pretty new here then. Well yes this house has quite a bit of history behind it. It was built back in 1921 by a wealthy investment banker named Richard P. Harrison. He was a sailor back in his youth and named this place SeaFarer's Lullaby after it's construction. Unfortunately after the Great Depression he had to sell the home and it wasn't until the early 1940's that this house was utilized again as a telecommunications hub by the US military.” He said clearly proud of his impressive knowledge.

Nanny Rose: “That is truly something. I did learn a little about this home before arriving here while I was preparing to work for the family and take care of Alexander. Why did the US military happen to acquire this particular home?” She asked with her hand still rubbing the back of my head as my eyes started to close from it's soothing sensation.

Mr. Ackerman: “Well turns out this home is one of the closet homes in all of Rhode Island to the northern shores of the African coastline across the Atlantic Ocean. The US military needed a home that could quickly intercept information coming out of the area on that front of the war and this building was picked for it's size and location.”

Nanny Rose: “Oh my well what happened to the home after the war Mr. Ackerman?” She asked again a bit more inquisitively.

Mr. Ackerman: “After the war this home was sold back into the US general housing market and for the last 60 plus years has been bought and sold by the ultra rich Ms. Rose.” He said once again looking around astonished by the home at it's grandeur.

Nanny Rose: “Mr. Ackerman how is it that you know the history of this particular home so well if you don't mind me asking?” She said finally pulling her hand away from my head.

Mr. Ackerman: “That is a great question Ms. Rose. The thing of it is my grandfather actually worked on the original construction of this home back when it was first built by Mr. Harrison. My grandfather was the one who founded East Ocean Construction Company and he built quite a few homes around the northeast during his time but he always said this place was his favorite. In fact it was one of the last homes he was able to work on before he passed. The old man told my father he put his heart and soul into the place.” He said once again proudly with almost a small tear at the corner of his eye.

Nanny Rose: “Well he certainly was very good at what he did.” She said looking around the room. “Mr. Ackerman I have one last question again if you don't mind. Why did Mr. Harrison name this home “Seafarer's Lullaby”? She asked with a fare amount of curiosity.

Mr. Ackerman: “Ms. Rose that is perhaps one of the most interesting secrets about this house. You see when Mr. Harrison first stepped foot onto this piece of property he somehow found the perfect spot that you could hear ocean waves crashing down on the shore even though you were still so far away.”

When Mr. Ackerman began to talk about the sound of waves crashing on the beach I couldn't believe it. “Is he talking about what I've been hearing all this time?” I wondered.

Mr. Ackerman: “He said it was like you were right on the beach. You see Mr. Harrison was getting on in his years and felt as though this was the spot he had been looking for and the best place to build his home. He put all of his focus into trying to capture that particular sound and he even went so far as to sloping the land of the property down as you get closer to the dunes in an attempt to try and amplify the ocean's waves. Eventually after a few years of construction he finished the home and supposedly succeeded. Apparently he found that sweet spot with at least one of the rooms here and swore till the day he sold the place that he was able to listen to the ocean every night while he went to bed as if it was right at his feet. Mr. Harrison later on told his family and friends the sound reminded him of his youth making him feel just like a kid again ..”

Alex: “Really!?!” I blurted out excitedly cutting off Mr. Ackerman's story as Nanny Rose and he looked down at me in surprise.

Right before Mr. Ackerman could finish the rest of his story the remainder of his construction crew began walking in through the front door. They were all covered in white overalls, carrying paint cans and some toolboxes. There must have been 6 or 7 of them.

Bill: “Hey boss I think me and the rest of the boys are ready to go. Which room was it suppose to be again?” He asked in a bit of a dimwitted drawl.

Mr. Ackerman: “Ah that's right! Ms. Rose I apologize. I think I was starting to get a bit lost in my own story. You said earlier that the room remodel is in which bedroom on the second floor?”

Nanny Rose: “No that is quite alright Mr. Ackerman. I even think your stories started to get Alexander here a bit excited. The room is on the second floor in the middle room near the backside of the house. It has the largest windows out of any room in the home. You can't miss it.” She said with a smile.

Mr. Ackerman: “Thank you Ms. Rose. Alright you heard the lady boys let's get this party started.” He commanded taking quick control of his crew.

Bill: “You got it boss. Let's getting going guys.” He said motioning everyone behind him to move up the staircase.

As the workers began walking past us each in their own way would say hello to Nanny Rose. One man tipped his hat while another said “Good day mama”. One by one the men moved past us as their tools and cans clanked around with each step on their way to the top of the stairs. That was until...

Mr. Ackerman: “Hey boys! You can't tell me you all forgot to say hello to the little guy over here on your way up did ya? Can't forget he's the main reason we're all here today.” He said pointing me out to the men and clearly expecting a response.

With out fail all of the workers suddenly turned around and began looking down directly at me as I was still trying to hide half of my body behind Nanny Rose's dress. It was all so quick and in an instant I was the focal point of 9 people's attention. Immediately I tried using my usually successful tactic of pulling up more of Nanny Rose's dress to hide my face but quickly I felt Nanny Rose start to push back down on her dress. It was my only barrier between me and them. A slight push on my back was all it took for me to stumble out into the open with me now at the bottom of the staircase clear as day for everyone to see. The workers all began to wave and say hello giving me their warmest greeting while I just looked on in a state of complete shock. The small outline of my diaper suddenly started to feel like a mountain as the sleeper grew increasingly hot and heavy. Rasco was my only solace and I gripped him tight as ever to my chest.

Nanny Rose: “It's ok Alexander. Just say hello to all the nice gentlemen. Like we did earlier with Mr. Ackerman.” She said trying to give me some much needed courage.

Time seemed to stand still and for a moment all I could do was stare up at the line of large men saying hello to me.

Alex: “Hel .. hell .. hello” I stammered clearly a nervous wreck.

Immediately I tucked tail running away once more to bury my face into Nanny Rose's dress. I couldn't do it. Despite how I looked to the adults around me I still felt like an awkward 12 year old standing alone at the bottom of the stairs in his diaper alone for everyone to see. My empty bottle of milk was still clearly visible on the edge of the nook's coffee table not helping my case and my thin blue pastel sleeper was barely hiding the fact of what currently resided beneath it. I wasn't mad or anything and I mean the workers were just being nice but so many people watching me like that was too much. Nanny Rose and her dress were my best chances of becoming safe again or at least that's how it played out in my head.

The Work Crew: “Awww...” The group of men exclaimed as one.

Nanny Rose: “Oh honey that's ok. I'm sorry everyone he just woke up from his nap about 10 minutes ago and is probably still a bit tired.” She said placing both her hands on my head and back as I pressed further into her dress.

Bill: “That's ok Ms. Rose. Cute kid you got there. I've got a couple rugrats of my own back at the house. The wife keeps telling me to enjoy it for now because they don't stay young like that forever.” He proclaimed to Nanny Rose from the top of the staircase.

Mr. Ackerman: “What the heck you boys doing? I said you should say hello to the kid not scare him you bunch of misfits.”

Bill: “Right .. well boss maybe it was you.” He said with a bit of a smirk. “Anyhow I think it's about time we got to work. Come on guys.”

Mr. Ackerman: “Well you know what. Gee wiz maybe you're right.” He said with a bit of a low chuckle as the men began walking off down the 2nd floor hallway. “He is a cute kid Ms. Rose. How many years does he have on him so far?”

Nanny Rose: “Alexander turned 4 years old just a few months ago Mr. Ackerman and he is a very wonderful little boy.” She said rubbing my back as I kept my face buried in her dress. My eyes slowly looking up in her direction.

Nanny Rose: “Well hello there.” She said with a smile noticing my gaze from below. “It's ok Alexander that was very brave of you.”

Mr. Ackerman: “4 years old huh? I can barely remember what that was like. Anywho I best get too it. Got to make sure those guys get some work done around here. It was very nice meeting you two.” He said twisting around as he began to walk up stairs.

Nanny Rose: “Yes Mr. Ackerman it was a pleasure meeting you as well.”

Mr. Ackerman: “Don't worry Alexander my grandfather put all of the love and care he could into this house. You've got my word we will do the exact same in making your room perfect.” He said with confidence.

On his way up before reaching the top of the stairs Mr. Ackerman turned around as if he had forgotten something.

Mr. Ackerman: “Ms. Rose one last thing. We are at some point going to be using power tools so we might be a little loud at times. Please let me know if it starts to be to much.”

Nanny Rose: “Oh Mr. Ackerman that's quite alright. Alexander and I are going to be leaving soon anyways. I just need to get him changed and ready for when we go shopping later on today.” She said in a cheerful tone sounding a bit excited.

With that Mr. Ackerman waved his hand and headed up the staircase to the room with large windows. At this point once more it was just me and Nanny Rose which made me feel better again. Slowly I started to pull my face out of her dress. Gracefully she bent down placing both hands on my shoulders.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander are you ok sweetheart? I'm sorry for giving you that little push. You did just fine.” She said reassuringly.

Alex: “It's ok Nanny Rose. I'm sorry.” I said feeling embarrassed for not even being able to say hello to the workers normally.

Nanny Rose: “No no dear. I think you honestly were very brave and they all thought you were absolutely adorable.” She said with truth again set in her eyes.

“Adorable” wasn't exactly the word I was looking for but I did like brave and Nanny Rose saying that did make me feel better.

Alex: “Brave .. you mean kind of like Rasco?” I asked quietly while looking down at my furry wolf companion.

Nanny Rose: “Yes dear exactly like Rasco.” She said with a big hug. “Now I think it's about time we get you out of that sleeper and ready for the rest of the day!” She said refreshingly trying to get me more energized.

Alex: “Ok that sounds good.” I said with a bit more of a smile feeling better about everything despite what had just happened. Nanny Rose then again stood back up motioning for me to raise my arms towards her.

With that she picked me up placing me back on her chest with a right handful of my padded bottom and the left secured safely against my back. Once situated with my arms firmly crossed around her neck Nanny Rose began to walk us over towards the front door.

Last edited:

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
A Robin, a Clean Up, and a Surprise - Chapter 14:

Nanny Rose:
“Oh look at that Alexander. It's a red robin standing on the front porch.” She whispered quietly trying not to scare the bird.

As I turned my head around sure enough she was right. Just at the end of the front porch where our steps meet the landing a bright red bird stood still moving its head back and forth.

Nanny Rose: “Isn't he pretty?” She said with a bit more enthusiasm.

Normally I wouldn't usually be that excited about a bird on our front porch yet something in the tone of Nanny Rose's voice made the moment seem so much more special and fun. It was like she was deliberately trying to get me excited about such a simple thing and strangely enough it was working.

Alex: “Can we get closer?” I asked becoming more interested by the minute.

Nanny Rose softly took a few more steps forward until the bird suddenly stiffened it's head looking in our direction. She and I were frozen while being as quiet as could be. This was until one of Rasco's paws shifted in my arms. Immediately the bird flew up into the air.

Nanny Rose: “Oh look Alexander. Their he goes off to the forest to see the rest of his family.” She said pointing at the robin as it began to fly off towards the forest.

I couldn't help but watch the bird as it disappeared further into the woods. It was pretty cool and Nanny Rose could tell I thought so as she continued to hold me still until neither of us could see him anymore.

Nanny Rose: “My now wasn't that fun.” She said as I turned back around. “Unfortunately I think Rasco couldn't help himself and scared Mr. Robin away.” She continued on while joking about about Rasco's paw malfunction.

I nodded my head in agreeance as I once again placed my arms back around Nanny Rose's neck with Rasco in hand. She was right though. Rasco loves to chase birds and other animals. Especially when they show up at my bedroom window.

Nanny Rose: “Ok let's close these front doors and clean up everything just a little.” She said as we stepped back inside pushing close both doors.

As we moved across the room Nanny Rose started walking back towards the nook eventually stopping by the edge of our coffee table.

Nanny Rose: “I think we can go ahead and leave these toys out while we are gone but let's go ahead and put this in the sink for now.” She said as Nanny Rose leaned over and picked up the red Sesame Street themed bottle. “Alexander do you think you can hold this for me while we make our way back to the Kitchen?” She asked in a playful tone.

As Nanny Rose brought the bottle up to me I did as she asked and grabbed hold of the babyish container. Once she knew I had a decent hold of the bottle Nanny Rose again started walking back into the kitchen. As we moved in the direction of our sink I couldn't help but think about what I was seeing. While resting my head on Nanny Rose's shoulder, as she carried me through the kitchen, in one hand I was holding Rasco while in the other a red baby bottle. Then in the distance disappearing behind the kitchen wall was the nook with all my toys still in it where I had played, taken a nap, and was fed a warm bottle of milk just a few hours earlier. What was all that about and why did Nanny Rose say I was only 4 years old earlier? I know last night she said I seemed to be just a toddler in her eyes and that the contract thing my parents signed says so but was my birthday somehow wrong too? Plus even though I was scared that the men who went upstairs would somehow see that I'm 12 years old well .. they never actually did! They also thought I was just a 4 year old too just like Nanny Rose! I mean when she gave me that bottle before my nap it was something else. It was like something just took over and I couldn't help but just let it happen. What was that! It felt so familiar and warm. The entire experience had given me such a fuzzy feeling.

Nanny Rose: “Alright Alexander we're here. Can you help me clean up by putting your bottle in the sink for me dear?” She asked as she turned around facing me towards the sink effectively pulling me away from my distant thoughts.

Looking down I could see that Nanny Rose had filled up half of the sink with soapy water. Stretching out a little I let go of the bottle watching it splash into the sink.

Nanny Rose: “Very good Alexander. You're being such a helpful helper.” She said while patting me on the back and praising me like you would any toddler who just carried their own baby bottle to the sink. “Ok sweetheart I think we are all done here. Let's head upstairs and get you dressed.”

I had to admit it was a little embarrassing to be told I was being a “helpful helper” by Nanny Rose especially with how she said it but despite that feeling it also in a strange way felt good. It might not have been a big deal or anything but it was to her or at least she acted like it. Interlocking both arms around Nanny Rose again we started to move back through the kitchen on our way to the staircase.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander did you enjoy Mr. Ackerman's stories? He sure did seem to know a lot about your house didn't he?” She asked probably wanting to see why I had gotten excited earlier.

I simply nodded on her shoulder as we reached the base of the staircase.

Nanny Rose: “Was there any story you liked more than the others?” She asked again trying to pry a bit more.

Alex: “Um I guess I liked Mr. Harrison's story the best.” I answered honestly after pausing to think for a moment.

Nanny Rose: “Oh yes Mr. Harrison seemed like a wonderful man who loved this home very much. Was there maybe something you liked about Mr. Harrison that was special Alexander?” She asked showing interest as we made our way up the staircase.

The truth was I really did think the story with Mr. Harrison was actually pretty crazy. The waves he was always trying to hear had to be the exact same waves I first heard when we moved in here. The same exact waves I heard up in the bedroom with large windows. I mean they have to be and if that's true then that means the room with large windows has to be the main reason why Mr. Harrison actually built this entire house. It all makes sense! Although if that's the case why are all the workers here to work on only that one room? Does Mr. Ackerman know about the waves or am I the only one? He said that “we will do the same in making MY room perfect”. Does that mean they are doing something to my bedroom or does that mean that maybe that room will be mine now? I mean that room would be so cool! I could finally have the bedroom I've always wanted since we moved here but what if it turns out that it's not my bedroom at all? What if Mr. Ackerman is here to work on the room with large windows and my current bedroom but really the room with large windows is actually for Nanny Rose? Does she maybe want the room as her bedroom too? What happens if I tell her about the room with large window's secret and then she ends up wanting it even more. Then I would lose the room with large windows all over again. After a few seconds of thought I decided at that moment I wouldn't tell Nanny Rose about the large windowed room's secret just in case. Maybe I'll just wait and see what is actually going on before I let her know.

Alex: “No I don't think so.” I said simply while trying not to give away my true feelings.

Nanny Rose: “Really is that so? Well I could have sworn I remember a certain little boy who became very excited earlier about something they felt was special. Are you sure there wasn't anything that might have made you happy when Mr. Ackerman was talking?” She asked clearly somehow knowing I was holding back on my answer while we rounded the top of the stairs.

Alex: “No Nanny Rose I just got surprised .. I guess.” I said telling the truth but not the whole truth hoping my words would somehow satisfy.

Nanny Rose: “Ah I see .. so it's a secret then. That's ok dear you don't have to tell me if you don't want to but do you still remember what I told you about being honest with me last night?” She asked calmly with an underlying sense of seriousness.

Alex: “Yes Nanny Rose.” I responded quickly.

Nanny Rose: “Very good! Well then can you remind me what it was I said last night dear?” She asked still a bit serious in tone but with care.

Alex: “You said that I should always be honest and never lie about stuff and never keeps secrets.” I said getting a bit worried with where she might be going with her questions.

Nanny Rose: “That is right Alexander and what did I say would happen if you lied?” She prodded further as we began making our way down the hallway.

Alex: “You said .. you said I would get a punishment. Umm Nanny Rose does that mean .. ?” I asked hesitantly now getting worried.

Nanny Rose: “Oh! No dear. No you are not in trouble.” She said cutting me off a bit surprised by my response. “I am very proud of you for remembering what I said but no sweet boy you are not in any trouble. Alexander if you don't wish to tell me what about Mr. Ackerman's story got you excited earlier then that is ok.”

Alex: “Oh ..” I exclaimed surprised I was not in trouble with a sigh of relief.

Nanny Rose: “Yes honey it is ok to have a few small secrets if you want but what I want you to remember Alexander is that it is very important that you are honest with me ok? It is true that if you lie to me you will be in trouble and if it is a big lie then very big trouble because lying is wrong but I want to make it clear that I'm here for you. You can tell Nanny Rose anything at all and I will be here for you. Do you understand?” She asked empathetically.

Alex: “Yes Nanny Rose I do.” I answered with a bit more energy still happy to not be in trouble.

Nanny Rose: “Besides this gives me the chance to put on my Nanny detective cap. I've gotten to the bottom of many secrets over the years and maybe I just might get to the bottom yours Alexander.” She said with a laugh as she gave my diapered backside a swift firm pat.

Her motion came as a surprise with my diaper absorbing most of her blow. She was just having a bit of fun. I could tell and I didn't mind. Nanny Rose seemed to really mean what she said and it made me happy. At least I wasn't in trouble and my secret was still safe. Her words did make me start to have a few thoughts though. Could I really tell her anything? Could I actually tell her about the room with large window's secret or even more so could I tell her the truth about me? I don't think she'd believe me just like before but if she finds out that I'm really 12 will I be in big trouble? I mean I told her the truth before so it's not like I'm lying to her .. right? She just didn't believe me. Neither did the workers! Everybody honestly believes I'm just a 4 year old. Do I really look like one that much? I mean it is kind cool I guess I don't know .. Ugh. I'll just keep both secrets to myself and maybe I'll just see what happens. After a short while in thought as Nanny Rose moved us towards my bedroom we suddenly passed the door that opens up to the room with large windows. The door was open and I could see the workers all moving furniture around. Some of the men were even tearing wallpaper off the walls that covered most of the bedroom. Why are they doing that?

Alex: “Nanny Rose what are those men doing?” I asked hoping for some answers.

Nanny Rose: “Those men are fixing that room up for us and once they are done it will be a great help for me.” She said as we were now almost to my bedroom.

Alex: “Why are they doing that?” I asked again.

Nanny Rose: “Actually Alexander that is going to be a little surprise but it's a surprise for you dear and I think you will love it. I just can't believe there wasn't a room like it before here when I first arrived.” She answered as we walked into my bedroom.

Wait does that mean what I think it does! Oh my gosh .. I was wrong earlier. Nanny Rose wasn't taking the room for herself or her own bedroom. I think she is going to let me have it as my brand new bedroom! If I'm right then it's a dream come true. I could barely contain my excitement as Nanny Rose carried me over to the bed and she could tell I was happy about something as she set me down with Rasco on top of the comforter. I must have had a grin on my face from ear to ear.

A Funny Feeling - Chapter 15:

Nanny Rose:
“My my someone is very excited all of a sudden. Are you excited about your surprise honey?” She asked clearly a bit amused by my quick spark of enthusiasm.

Alexander: “Yes!” I replied practically giggling.

Nanny Rose: “Aww that makes me very happy Alexander. Well you and Rasco just sit down on the bed while I find some clothes for you to wear.” She said quickly touching me on the nose as she smiled and walked towards the closet.

Alex: “Heeey ..” I said brushing my nose off with some of Rasco's fur slightly annoyed.

Nanny Rose: “I'm sorry Alexander I just couldn't help it. You looked too cute all excited about your big surprise. Here I'll let you do the same to me.” She said walking back over to my bedside while bending down and closing her eyes. “Go on Alexander I know you want to.”

As I looked down at Nanny Rose with her head close by my face she slowly began to opened one eye while giving me a quick wink. It was then I realized what she was doing. Nanny Rose was playing with me and wanting me to play back. For a moment I wondered if my best move was to not give into her game being that it was so childish but …

Alex: “Rawwrrr!” I quickly shouted pushing Rasco's furry butt down onto Nanny Rose's nose.

Nanny Rose: “Ahhh .. Oh no! Rasco's got me.” She playfully shouted back.

All of a sudden I felt Nanny Rose's hands go up around my stomach and push me back onto the bed as I felt a barrage of fingers begin to tickle at my sides.

Alex: “N .. no … Ah stop!” I protested while bursting into laughter.

Nanny Rose: “Now now what's the magic word?” She asked enjoying herself while gleefully laughing along as she continued her tickle assault.

Alex: “No .. plea .. e .. stop!” I began to beg as my laughing slowly turned into a chorus of childish giggles.

Nanny Rose: “What was that Alexander?” She asked still laughing over me.

Alex: “Ah .. ah .. PLEASE!” I shouted one last time with all I had left as I rolled around on the bed in a feeble attempt to get away.

With that Nanny Rose let go. Exhausted I laded back on the bed motionless while trying catch my breath. Looking up I could see Nanny Rose beaming back at me with a huge grin.

Nanny Rose: “Ok now Alexander you stay put on the bed while I go and find you some clothes to wear.” She instructed walking back off again towards my closet.

As I heard Nanny Rose's foot steps start to walk away I felt a need to stay still for a few more seconds. I hadn't had a good tickle fight in a couple of years. The last time it happened was when my dad had actually been home for awhile. He was always really good at tickle fights but I had to admit Nanny Rose was pretty good too. Sitting up I looked over to see my closet light on with Nanny Rose scavenging the room for clothes. In the mean time I grabbed Rasco and crawled back over to the edge of the bed deciding to kick my feet off over the side. With my gaze drawing down I watched the tops of my feet swing back and forth as I waited for Nanny Rose. The room was large and quiet besides the occasional noise of workers moving stuff around down the hall.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander honey what is your favorite color?” I heard her ask from inside the closet.

Alex: “Red!” I responded back still a bit excited from our tickle fight.

Nanny Rose: “Thank you dear. Almost done.”

While I continued waiting Rasco began to grab my attention. Soon I was moving him across my knee and pretending as though my leg was a snow covered mountain top that he had to somehow cross. As I played I couldn't stop thinking about Nanny Rose's surprise. I mean it might actually be true that the room with large windows is going to be my new bedroom. Maybe I'm wrong but what else could it be? While playing with Rasco I started to image the sound of waves crashing outside on the beach. The same kind you could hear just down the hall in the bedroom with large windows. It was so peaceful and calming almost like when I had first heard them with the tide coming in then going out. After some time passed, as I thought about the waves, deep inside underneath my stomach I could feel the beginnings of a funny pressure building that I had tried not to think about since going to bed last night. I knew that it was going to happen at some point I just didn't know when and honestly part of me had ignored the entire idea of it. I had to pee and I had to pee bad. The thought of what would come next was hard for me to imagine. Am I really going to pee in a diaper? Maybe I can just hold it till Nanny Rose isn't looking then I can sneak off to find a bathroom. Yea why not! I'll just hold it. No problem. As I pondered my possible plan Nanny Rose walked back from out of the closet holding some clothes.

Nanny Rose: “Alright I believe I've found a good outfit for you Alexander. Do you like it?” She asked holding up the assortment of clothes.

As Nanny Rose held up her choices I began to realize why she had been in the closet for so long. In her right hand was my old Le-Lo & Stitch t-shirt that I had gotten from Disney World when I was 7. It had been years since I had seen it and in her left hand was a bright pair of red shorts, a pair of white socks, and a pair of shoes on top of the pile but these shoes weren't my usual pair. These shoes were green, grey and brown but most importantly they were velcro. I didn't even know that I still had velcro shoes somewhere in my closet. She must have dug deep for those.

Nanny Rose: “Ah it's ok you must still just be tired from earlier.” She answered for me as I remained speechless on the bed. “It is very strange though. Your parent's choices in clothing are, for the most part, a bit too mature I feel for your age but luckily I still found something a little more appropriate and fun. Thank goodness we can change that.” She said speaking to herself while walking towards me.

With Nanny Rose getting closer I could start to make out everything she had picked and the outfit made sense. Somehow she had found everything in my closet that was unmistakably great for a toddler. Laying the clothes on the edge of my bed Nanny Rose placed the shoes and socks on the floor. The shorts had a big red button on the front and the t-shirt was navy blue. Stitch was making a big goofy face on the front while wearing a large pair of sunglasses.

Nanny Rose: “Ok I think it's about time we got you into something different than that sleeper.” She said lifting me off the bed and standing me up onto the bedroom floor.

Nanny Rose began to unbuttoning the sleeper like she had done before by first unsnapping the fabric cloth that covered the zipper. Then with one smooth motion she zipped the sleeper all the way down to my thigh revealing the first sight of my diaper I had gotten since this morning.

Nanny Rose: “Alright honey let's put Rasco down on the bed for a moment while we get you dressed.” She suggested taking Rasco from my hands and placing him on the bed.

Once Rasco was where he needed to be Nanny Rose opened up the sleeper once more letting a familiar rush of cool air hit me. With calm instructions she started to help guide me out of the sleeper.

Nanny Rose: “Ok first lift your left foot out and now the right. Good job now arms up.” She said pulling the sleeper off of my arms.

With her last command completed I was now standing in my bedroom for the first time ever in just a diaper. The room was was cold. Much colder than the living room last night had been when we were by the fire place. As Nanny Rose folded up my sleeper placing it off to the side on the floor she soon came back over to where I was standing. Kneeling down she began to look me over for a moment until quickly becoming focused on something. Watching her eyes I soon realized what had caught her attention. She was looking straight down at my diaper and she looked a bit puzzled. Without hesitation Nanny Rose reached out and began cupping the front of the diaper giving it a gentle squeeze. A quick change in her expression told me something was wrong as she looked deep into my eyes her hand still placed in the same position.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander you aren't holding in going potty are you?” She asked concerned while starting to feel around the bottom portions of my diaper working her hand along it's edges between both of my thighs.

Alex: “N .. no Nanny Rose.” I said sounding a bit shaky.

Nanny Rose didn't look convinced.

Nanny Rose: “Ok then dear let me have you turn around so I can check the back.” She instructed.

Turning around I did as asked now facing around the other way towards Rasco who was still sitting on the bed. Something inside made me want to grab him off the comforter and so I did. With this Nanny Rose began to inspect my backside first tugging lightly on the diaper's elastic waistband. I could feel the plastic begin to lift up slowly off my bottom as she began to inspect inside. After a few seconds of silence passed eventually she let go of the diaper as it returned back to it's previous hugging shape along my rear end with an audible *pop*. For a moment I thought her inspection might be over but this was until I began to feel as Nanny Rose continued checking the diaper further by giving my underside a few quick strong pats effectively pushing whatever remnants of baby powder that remained in the diaper up out into the air. It was then I felt Nanny Rose's guiding hand on my shoulder as she guided me back around to face her again.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander honey if you don't go potty when you need to then your diaper is going to leak and you just might ruin your nice red shorts.” She said in a worried voice. “Do you promise me you are pottying when you need too?” She asked clearly looking for me to give her the answer she already suspected.

At this point I simply nodded yes. I thought about telling Nanny Rose the truth but what would she do if I told her “no” I wondered?

Nanny Rose: “Well dear I hope that's true because if you are and do end up ruining your clothes then, if I don't have a change of clothes for you, that means you will have no other bottoms to wear except just your diaper. You want to be a big boy by keeping your shorts dry don't you?” She asked while trying to explain what consequences would happen if I was lying.

Alex: “Yes Nanny Rose .. I've just not had to go yet.” I replied finally speaking up a little.

It was sort of the truth. I mean it wasn't until just a minute ago when I first started feeling the urge to pee but maybe it's also because I purposely haven't been focusing on it really either. Whatever. I did kind of lie to Nanny Rose which means that whenever I get the chance to use a bathroom I've got to take it.

Nanny Rose: “Good Alexander that makes me happy.” She said ruffling my hair a little to make the situation less tense. “I'm sure it's going to happen eventually and hopefully sometime soon because if not I'm going to have to change you out of that old diaper anyways because Big Bird is starting to look a little rough.” She said with a small laugh as she reached out with both hands grabbing onto the front edge of my diaper's waistband.

Nanny Rose quickly tugged the diaper up a little shifting it back into a better more secure position. Her attention to detail was helpful in making everything down there feel noticeably more in place after how long I had been wearing it. Looking near Nanny Rose's hands I began to realize she was right too. The cloth parts of the diaper were starting to become loose and the velcro tapes didn't look like they did when Nanny Rose first change me into it. Suddenly there was knock at the door.

Bill: “Excuse me Ms. Rose can I ask you a question real quick? Oh! .. I'm sorry I didn't realize you were in the middle of something!” The man said surprised by the sight of me and Nanny Rose as he walked into the room.

Alex: “AH!” I screamed scared by his sudden intrusion.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander!” She said raising her voice as well most likely also scared by my outburst.

Quickly I tried to hide as I moved Rasco down in an attempt to block the man's view but I could only imagine what he must have been thinking as he walked in on us. Nanny Rose was leaned down in front of me hands still in place as I stood their holding onto Rasco in nothing but a slightly worn out diaper. The sleeper I had been wearing earlier today was folded up neatly off to my side while a new pair of clothes were spread pristinely across the bed. It looked like what it probably would have been if I hadn't been holding in everything trying not to pee. All the images around me pointed to one thing that a toddler was about to have his diaper changed and I was that toddler.

Nanny Rose: “No it's alright. Um yes .. Bill is it? What is your question?” She asked clearly a bit annoyed turning her head to face the man.

Bill: “Well uh .. yes we were just wondering where is it you would like us to move all of the furniture we will be taking out of the room?” He asked a bit embarrassed while placing one hand on the back of his head clearly trying not to look down in my direction.

Nanny Rose: “Yes Bill outside near the walk way that leads down to the beach is a small cottage and at the back of the building is a storage room that should have enough room to hold everything.”

Bill: “Gotcha. That's all we needed to know. Sorry for interrupting his .. uh thing Ms. Rose. I'll make sure to ask before I come in next time.” He said trying his best to apologize.

Nanny Rose: “Well thank you Bill I do appreciate that and I'm sure Alexander here does too but don't worry Alexander's diaper change surprisingly hasn't happened today just yet.” She said glancing back at me with a certain look as if to say “I hope for your sake you are telling me the truth.”

Bill and I both turned a bit red embarrassed by Nanny Rose's comment.

Bill: “*Cough* Uh .. No problem and best of luck Ms. Rose.” He said finally leaving the bedroom as quickly as he'd came.

As I turned focusing my attention back onto Nanny Rose I could see she was still slightly questioning whether I had been completely honest with her or not earlier. Her gaze had a small amount of contempt in it but that quickly changed as soon as she noticed my own eyes. Bill walking in like that was scary. Not only because it was so sudden but because I was in nothing but a diaper! I'm still kind of worried that at any moment someone might question my real age and then what would I do! I'm just glad he didn't stay to long. Yet I didn't get much time to think about Bill's quick appearance. It was then I felt Nanny Rose's hands go from holding onto the top of my diaper to moving swiftly behind my back and pulling me close. For a brief moment I was warm again enveloped by Nanny Rose's dress and her presence.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander oh honey you look so worried. I'm sorry if Mr. Bill scared you at all and I didn't mean to yell. I just got a little scared myself.” She said sounding legitimately apologetic.

Nanny Rose let go while moving back to where she had been before except this time her eyes looked a bit sadder than they once were.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander are you having fun dear?” She asked me while moving her hand up to pet Rasco who was still in my hands.

Alex: “Yes I am Nanny Rose.” I replied not sure why she was suddenly so sad.

Nanny Rose: “Do you promise Alexander because I know that everything is still very new to you with your parents being gone and with me being here to take care of you? I know might do things a little differently than your mommy and daddy but I want you to know that you are safe. That I am here for you and that sometimes if you get scared I will try to make sure, whatever it is, is all better.” She asked continuing her question while slowly moving her hand from petting Rasco's head to mine.

Her words did the trick. The way she spoke sounded sad which sort of made me feel sad too. I didn't want Nanny Rose to feel sad. I guess maybe she thought I was having a bad time and that was not the truth at all. I have, since this morning, actually had a good bit of fun! There have been plenty of scary parts to it all but that's just because everything is so different now and a lot of the things that Nanny Rose has been doing lately were making me feel so .. small. I don't know why I feel the way I do and I don't really know why I haven't just stopped and told her the truth. I could just put my foot down, stop it all, and prove to her that I'm really not a 4 year old but .. I don't know. I kind of don't want too. It's weird I still don't get it but I haven't been given this much attention in years. I don't know where this whole thing goes or more importantly how it ends but I know one thing. I am curious. There's like a tiny voice at the back my head that continues to whisper every once in a while “just keep going” and in someways I wanted to keep playing the part. I guess I was doing a good job of it too because no one has said a thing. I could feel my eyes start to water as I took a few steps towards Nanny Rose.

Alex: “Don't be sad Nanny Rose. I'm not sad. I promise.” I said giving her a hug back with Rasco in between us.

For a few moments we all hugged in a single silent embrace.

Nanny Rose: “Aww I'm glad Alexander. Thank you for the hug and that was very nice of you.” She said as I let go watching a smile comeback to Nanny Rose's face.

Nanny Rose took her gratification a bit further this time by leaning in and giving me a quick kiss on the forehead.

Nanny Rose: “Such a sweet boy.” She said caringly for me once more. “Now I say we go ahead and get you dressed for the store.” She exclaimed with charisma quickly returning to her voice as she suddenly poked my belly button teasingly.

Dressed to Play the Part Chapter - 16:

And with that Nanny Rose quickly hoisted me up into the air with both her hands under my arms.

Nanny Rose: “Up we go Alexander!” She said enthusiastically as I flew through the air diaper and all as Nanny Rose jokingly mimicked the word “Boom” as my padded bottom hit the top of the bed sheet.

The first bit of clothing Nanny Rose picked up was my Le-Lo and Stitch t-shirt.

Nanny Rose: “Ok arms up now.” She instructed as I raised my hands in the air.

Next thing I knew I was being covered in a wave of navy blue fabric as Nanny Rose expertly pulled the t-shirt over my head with Rasco still clutched in my hand. Looking down I finally was wearing something a little closer to what I normally would wear but at the same time not really. Stitch is still a Disney character after all. With that Nanny Rose moved on to another piece of apparel. My white socks.

Nanny Rose: “Alright let's gets those feet up for me Mister.” She said as I lifted both feet in the air extending them off the side of the bed. “Very good. Now let's get this one sock on your left foot .. and now the right.” She said continuing to direct me while slipping both socks onto my feet making sure my toes were nice and free.

Nanny Rose: “Wonderful Alexander you're doing a great job.” She said motioning for me to stand up off the bed as Nanny Rose picked up the bright red colored shorts she had picked out.

With me stood up next to the bed again Nanny Rose brought the shorts over to my side as she spread them open for me.

Nanny Rose: “Step into these for me dear.” She said as I lifted one leg up and then the other placing them both into the new pair of shorts.

After a few seconds of a brief balancing act they were up and within a moment Nanny Rose had skillfully secured the short's big red button in place.

Nanny Rose: “Now one last piece and we're all done.” She said grabbing a hold of my old pair of green and grey velcro shoes from the floor.

The shoes were old but they didn't look it. For the most part they just resembled a normal pair of sneakers except for the big green velcro strip running across the top. It was like the shoes were trying to fool you or something because the sneakers had grey laces that looked to be tied up but they were just for show. Nanny Rose soon placed them under each of my feet allowing me to slip into both shoes one at a time. Then with a few shifts of each foot and two tightly fastened velcro straps I was dressed. In many ways I was actually surprised about the shoes because I thought they would be too small but for the most part my old shoes still fit me. It made me think of something my dad always said. He sometimes would tell my mom, “Janice if the shoe fits.” about stuff when trying to tell her if something was true or not. Well my old baby shoes from when I was a toddler still apparently fit me so .. what does that mean? Standing up Nanny Rose looked down lovingly at me admiring her handy work.

Nanny Rose: “Do you feel better now Alexander?” She asked smiling at me from above.

The truth was I did feel better. Being in the sleeper all day felt kind of like pajamas and even though I liked them because they were soft and held me close all over it was nice to be wearing something different. Yet this new outfit came with it's own strange new feelings. My t-shirt felt the same even though it didn't look like one of the normal t-shirts I'd wear and my velcro shoes didn't feel too different besides a couple of things. The main thing is they felt much more secure and looked sort of normal but the big green velcro strap gave everything away. In fact the obviously fake grey laces mixed with the big velcro strap across the top seemed to be trying way to hard in announcing to everyone that I was a big boy even though I clearly wasn't. Honestly though these were small differences when compared to my red shorts. I couldn't believe how different they actually felt in comparison to the sleeper that I had been wearing all day. If my sleeper had an evil twin then they were these shorts. Where my sleeper had been tight and able to cover up certain things my shorts were loose struggling to cover up really anything. I could feel the top of my diaper jutting out of the shorts waistband that was now tightly secured in place by it's big red button. The only thing that was actually covering up the top of my diaper anymore was my Le-Lo & Stitch t-shirt and even then you could still make out a thin line of where the diaper stopped just underneath the dark blue fabric. Then there was the lower part of my shorts! The only area of my diaper that was being supported by anything was in the middle. In fact right down the middle by just the short's big center seem that now dug into the diaper's exterior up all the way from front to back. Everything else was strangely loose and I actually kind of felt exposed in a way. I mean if someone looked up from underneath me I'm sure they would be able to see everything! Near the top of my legs I could feel nothing except the diaper still wrapped around my thighs. The pant's legs were open and somehow made me think even more about how I was wearing a diaper underneath than the sleeper did. I felt like the exact thing anyone who saw me would think. I felt like a toddler with green velcro shoes, a pair of bright red shorts, and a goofy Le-Lo & Stitch t-shirt with Stitch's goofy face on the front. Looking back up to Nanny Rose I decided to give her a slight nod of approval as I placed Rasco underneath my arm accepting this was how the outside world would see me next.

Nanny Rose: “Wonderful well let's get going. We have a lot of things to get while we're out.” She said picking me up and placing me back into position across her chest.

Nanny Rose quickly picked up my sleeper and placed it near the bed for later as she then carried me back out of the bedroom. My new outfit felt different while I held onto Nanny Rose's neck with my feet tucked around her sides. Everything was loose and I could feel cool air pushing up my shorts as we moved along the hallway.

Alex: “Nanny Rose what are we getting while out?” I asked curiously.

Nanny Rose: “Oh well many things dear. Most of what we get will help me take better care of you.” She said answering my question briefly.

“We must be getting more than just groceries.” I thought as we once again walked past the room with large windows now missing a few small pieces of furniture.

Alex: “What kind of things Nanny Rose?” I asked continuing to press the issue.

Nanny Rose: “A lot of things that I'm very surprised were not here before I arrived.” She said sounding still a bit alarmed like she did back when she had first looked around the house as we began to make our way down the staircase.

Alex: “What lots of things?” I asked more so now as a child who didn't understand.

Nanny Rose: “Well I see someone is very interested in our shopping list today isn't he? Alexander all you need to know is that everything Nanny Rose is getting will be fun and that today is going to be a big adventure.” She said clearly trying to pacify my efforts as we rounded to the left at the bottom of the staircase starting to move through the living room.

Why won't she tell me? It's just a simple question .. ugh. Well clearly we aren't getting groceries but what does she mean by “fun”? Soon I began to recognize where we were heading as we left the living room and began to walk down another hallway. This hallway led to the mudroom right next to our garage. After a few moments we made it into our mudroom which I thought was pretty neat. It had light red tile floors, white walls, a bunch of little cubbies for all of our random clothes, a big door that led to the garage, and a small white bench that held our shoes next to it. As we walked up to the garage door Nanny Rose stopped for moment and bent down as we reached the bench. I suddenly felt her pick up something that was a little heavy and place it over her shoulder. Looking to the left it was clear to me what she had just picked up. It was my light blue diaper bag. The same diaper bag with my name “ALEXANDER” written in big letters across the side and it was full of baby stuff. Two sippy cups were tucked into the pouches along it's outside edge while multiple diapers pushed up out of the bag's top only slightly covered by a thin layer of baby blue fabric. Three, four, five .. six! How many diapers does she think I need? Nanny Rose had gotten prepared for this and as we walked into the garage I felt even more so like I was not.

Nanny Rose: “Alright I believe we are all set to go.” She announced closing the door behind us as her voice echoed across the large room filled with cars. “Alexander would you like to pick which car we take dear?” She asked trying to keep me entertained.

Our garage, like many other areas of the house, was huge and had five different parking spaces. All the way down it was open and lit up by many bright white neon lights over each of my parents vehicles. The farthest spot away from us held my dad's black Honda CBR1000RR motorcycle. The spot next to it had his red Audi R8 and then after that was his desert edition Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. My mom had two cars after my dad's. She had a black Mercedes GLE 350 and next to it was her white Lexus LS. They really liked their cars and I always thought they were pretty under the bright lights in our garage. Looking across the room I pointed at the black Mercedes for Nanny Rose. The main reason I pick it was because I always felt safe in it. My mom constantly said the car was built like a tank.

Nanny Rose: “Good choice Alexander.” She cheered as Nanny Rose began walking us over towards the back of the car.

Once Nanny Rose reached the side of the vehicle I quickly heard the familiar *pop* of her opening the car's back door. Inside was my car seat already in place like usual. Gently lifting me up off her chest Nanny Rose with precision placed me into the carseat without issue. With an audible *click* of the buckle I was quickly strapped in. After Nanny Rose shut my door she began moving around the car to her front driver seat and once inside placed my diaper bag in the backseat right next to me with a smile.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander are you and Rasco ready?” She asked rhetorically just to make sure I was alright and to get me excited.

I had still felt a bit uneasy after Bill walked in on Nanny Rose and I earlier. When it all happened I, in a way, was kind of vulnerable but now after Nanny Rose made getting dressed so fun and as I watched her constantly try to keep me upbeat I realized deep down maybe I should just try to give in again and be upbeat too. If not me then for her. With Rasco in my hands I also realized my best friend had been quite for most of the day so I figured him and I could put a good bit of energy forward for Nanny Rose and we did.

Alex: “Aaawhhoooo!” I shouted holding Rasco over my head as we both howled together.

Nanny Rose: “Oh my! Well I'd say that was a very big yes.” She said cheerfully excited at our responses as she turned back around to start up the car while opening the large garage door.

Once the car started to move we began on our way down the driveway as I held Rasco neatly in my lap. I had always been used to sitting in a car seat since I could remember. My small size meant that I had never graduated to sitting in a normal carseat like an adult. Yet I didn't really mind. My parent's always told me it was for safety and besides I kind of like sitting up high. Although now things are certainly different. Now the carseat amazingly emphasized everything that I was wearing especially the poofy diaper still covering my barely powdered bottom. The big red connector buckle holding me in place also had a lot less space down between my legs than it usual did with the plastic restraint now firmly bunched up against my padded crotch. In Nanny Rose's driver mirror I could see myself. Stitch wasn't helping. I looked like a 4 year old. My diaper bag just off to the side practically about to overflow with an avalanche of new Sesame Street themed pals ready to go around my waist at any moment. My name on it for the world to see. "Yea this is real." I thought. As we pulled up to the gate Nanny Rose pressed a black button inside the car that started to slowly swing open the massive golden blockade and with every loud *beep* that passed the gate progressively obstructed less and less of our path into the outside world. Nanny Rose's hand moved up to the radio switching on a station that was only for little kids. It was radio Disney and on the station some happy song was singing about the sun and how it was my friend. Looking in the mirror one last time while gazing at my outside appearance I let out a small *sigh*. Reaching over to where my diaper bag was sitting I took out one of the sippy cups hanging off it's side. It was Cookie Monster again with his big blue cookie eating face. Leaning back I decided to turn the sippy cup up in the air just as Nanny Rose had showed me before while my diaper pushed ever deeper into the big red obtrusion between my legs. Getting a quick drink of what tasted like cold water I began to think “I guess things could be worse.” It's not like I'm in nothing but my diaper sucking on a pacifier right? Looking in the mirror I wondered for a bit .. what if? No that would never happen I continued to ponder as my heart silently skipped a few beats. Grabbing ahold of Rasco I decided to get more into character. As I began looking out the window while drinking more cold water from my sippy cup I continued subconsciously listening to the song play over the radio about my “big yellow friend” in the sky. I guess if I'm going to be out in public like this I better play the part. As we pulled off onto the street I was nervous. I mean like really nervous but secretly deep in my heart a strange flame was growing stronger. What would happen? Would anyone find out my secret? What kind of things is Nanny Rose going to buy for me? Inside my head I had a few ideas but regardless I really only knew one thing for sure. At some point I have to find a bathroom soon because I need to pee and bad but I can't just go in my diaper. I mean it's not like I'm some kind of baby you know.

Last edited:

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Awesome job !!! I think little Alexander is already know his fate hehehe and what she gonna buy for him , and nanny rose is a expert since she already told him that she not gonna bring another change of clothes so his fate is gonna be in only a diaper in the drive from store with a Elmo pampers in his butt and a pacifier Elmo in mouth

Last edited:

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
Wow, amazing, the wait was worth it, thanks a lot, I can't wait to see what happens next during this shopping trip...

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Every day that passes , I reread this story and like more !!!! I hope 🤞 you post next part soon heheheh , i really want to see Alexander buying his pampers and binkies behehehe

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Thanks for the awesome update. Alexander seems to be settling in to his role and willing to play along while she thinks he is younger than he is. Looking forward to the next update.

I tend to hear Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins when I read Nanny Rose's parts.

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thanks for the awesome update. Alexander seems to be settling in to his role and willing to play along while she thinks he is younger than he is. Looking forward to the next update.

I tend to hear Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins when I read Nanny Rose's parts.
Meee toooo hehehehe sometimes I see Alexander and nanny rose singing together just like the movie heheheh

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
One question you are pretending release new chapter 1 time a month or 2 weeks because I didn’t understand

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
One question you are pretending release new chapter 1 time a month or 2 weeks because I didn’t understand
What I was trying to say was that I will be hopefully posting a new installment every 2 weeks to a month for this story. Sometimes I will not make that deadline but my next update to Alexander's adventure won't be six months from now. Also side note to anyone reading I just realized I misspelled "Lelo & Stitch". It's actually spelled Lilo and Stitch. I would edit it but I can't :cautious:.

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So
What I was trying to say was that I will be hopefully posting a new installment every 2 weeks to a month for this story. Sometimes I will not make that deadline but my next update to Alexander's adventure won't be six months from now. Also side note to anyone reading I just realized I misspelled "Lelo & Stitch". It's actually spelled Lilo and Stitch. I would edit it but I can't :cautious:.
so probably you gonna release a next chapter next week hopefully? Please say yes hehehehe

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey man , sorry to ask , but are you planing to release the next chapter next week , so ansious to see the next part , and see if Alexander have a premonition of how he gonna ended after the shopping trip hehehe

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I enjoyed the first few chapters but didn't really care for this most recent couple of parts. I've read it a couple of times now and it's started to gain on me but I feel like it's missing a kind of flair or spark the first few parts had and is almost uncomfortable and a bit boring/slow to read. I'm just not really sure I've liked where the characters are going, but I'm optimistic for the next part and look forward to seeing what happens

Last edited:

Ruud26

Contributor
Role
Private
I enjoyed the first few chapters but didn't really care for this most recent couple of parts. I've read it a couple of times now and it's started to gain on me but I feel like it's missing a kind of flair or spark the first few parts had and is almost uncomfortable and a bit boring/slow to read. I'm just not really sure I've liked where the characters are going, but I'm optimistic for the next part and look forward to seeing what happens
I am sorry to say I didn’t really like this comment. The main reason being that someone once posted something similar on one of my stories as they said they found one of my chapters “tedious”. It was massively demotivating for me and put me off wanting to write any more.

I am sure that wasn’t your intention and were only trying to be honest and constructive but I know how comments like that can be taken a little too much to heart and if you do decide to write more you now feel under pressure to try and understand why someone didn’t like it what you can do to change it. Which also can be demotivating.

I personally really like this story and think it’s superbly written. More well written than any of my attempts at writing. So please keep going and like everyone else I am really keen to read more.

Last edited: