Alexander's Summer

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Hi everyone I hope you enjoy this story I am currently working on. I have a lot planned and will continue to make periodic updates for awhile on this one. I've done a lot of grammatical and spelling checks but I'm not perfect. Thank you for reading!

Introduction Chapter 1:

Hi my name is Alexander Kyle Woodruff and I recently turned 12 years old last month. It is pretty cool having a birthday so close to when school gets out because it is like a big extra present that I get with every year. I live in Rhode Island with my mom and dad. My mom doesn't work much but my dad is this important banker type person. He told me a few years ago that he is this thing called a “hedge fund manager” and is responsible for a lot of stuff where he works. The reason I asked him was a couple of my friends have always said we had a lot of money but I wasn't sure exactly what they meant by that but I guess compared to everyone else we have always been pretty wealthy. We moved to Rhode Island a couple of years ago into this big old mansion on the beach that overlooks the ocean and it's so cool! We have a lot of property here so much that I can't even see the street from our front porch and you have to go through a big gate plus drive down our long driveway to get here so I've always thought it was a pretty awesome place but everyone else says it's incredible. My mom wanted us to move here because of the schools and said my education was a top priority. Rhode Island was suppose to have some of the best schools in the country so it was a no brainer for her. I'm just happy school is over now and summer is starting but this summer is going to be a little different than the last couple. My mom and dad are going on a big trip to Asia. Like they're traveling to this place called Thailand and China plus a couple of other countries. What's really crazy is they're supposed to be gone for 4 months! That's the longest they've ever been on a trip together and I've never been away from them for that long. They told me all of this about a month ago which was totally out of nowhere but that's not even the craziest part! They hired me a nanny! I told them I didn't need one and maybe we could figure something else out but they said it wasn't an option. We don't have any family near by and of course my mom and dad were fine with paying for it. They looked around for a little while and eventually found this prestigious nanny service that prides itself in providing the “best care” for their “wards” and are supposedly the best money can buy. I guess that's cool and all but what exactly is a ward and why do I have to have a nanny! Anyways they filled out the contract and paid up front for everything so it's happening. I just hope nothing bad happens but it's ok I mean the summer can't turn out that bad, right?

Going Away Chapter 2:

Dad: “Janice do you have my suitcase? I can't find it in the foyer where I left it.”

Mom: “Yes Bruce you goof. I told you earlier that I added a few extra socks because you never pack enough of them and we always end up having to buy some wherever we go. I'm just trying to be proactive dear.”

Dad: “Oh yes that's right I totally forgot. Anyways have you seen Alex we need to let him know we are leaving.”

Alex: “Hey I'm up here.” I shouted from the top railing of the staircase. “Are you guys really leaving?”

Dad: “I'd say so champ. It looks like your mother and I have everything ready and the driver is already waiting for us outside.”

Mom: “Come on down honey and give us a kiss goodbye.”

Alex: “Ok be right there.” I said as I bounded down the stairs.

It had finally come down to the moment I was scared of most since they told me about their trip. The moment when my parents were actually about to leave.

Mom: “We love you honey and hope you have a wonderful summer while we're away.” She said as she kissed me on the forehead.

Dad: “That's right son we love you and this whole trip will be over before you know it.” He said as he gave me a big hug.

Alex: “But four months is such a long time. It feels like you guys are going away forever.”

Dad: “Oh Janice don't kids just say the darn-dist things. I wish time could move slow like that for us again. I know it may feel like that sport but it will go by quick.” He said ruffling my hair. “I'm going to go start loading up the car.”

Mom: “Ok that sounds good I will be right there.” She said to my dad as he walked away to start loading up suitcases. She then turned back to me. “Sweetie we will only be a phone call away and we'll call to check up on you to see how everything is going. It's going to be a great summer for all of us including you.” She said slightly poking my nose which made me sort of smile.

Mom: “Now I expect you to a good boy and be on your best behavior for the nanny. You are to listen to her as much or even more so than you would with us. Can you promise us you will be your best for her while we are gone.” She said slightly squeezing my hand.

I could tell she was trying to be a little serious.

Alex: “Yes mom I promise.” I said with a sigh.

Mom: “Good” she said with one last hug and a smile. “Ok well we are running a little early so the nanny will be here in about 30 minutes. She has a code to the gate so don't worry about anything. Maybe go watch some TV or play some games till she gets here. Mommy and daddy love you, be good, bye!” She said while walking out the door to the car.

Alex: “Love you too ...” I said a bit anxious they were now truly leaving.

Mom and dad both waved as the car sped down the driveway. I waved back till I couldn't see them anymore as they passed through the tall trees that led to the gate. Once they disappeared it hit me that they were now truly gone. At least for the next four months. As I shut and locked the giant wooden doors to the entrance of the house I stood once again in the foyer and immediately noticed how much quieter it was now that I was alone. The house was old. Mom and dad said it was build back in the 1920's and though it was updated in ways it still had original parts to it like the old marble floors, large wooden staircase, and crystal chandelier that hung from the vaulted ceiling. I decided to go into the living room and watch TV till the nanny got there like mom said. I was really nervous though I had no idea who this woman was and what she would be like but I knew one thing was for sure in less than 30 minutes I would soon find out.

The Nanny Chapter 3:

After about 15 minutes of watching Ben 10 I couldn't stand it anymore I was too nervous to sit and watch TV. I got up next to the window and looked outside down the driveway to see if she was here. The moments felt like forever while I waited continually staring into the forest. That was until I eventually saw a slow black car move up the driveway through the trees. I felt my chest tighten as I saw the car get closer and closer. This was it the moment I would meet the lady who was suppose to “take care of me” for the entire summer. A woman I had never met. The car stopped at the steps of the porch as I watched a man get out and go around to the other side of the car. That's when he opened the door and I saw her. She looked tall and seemed to be wearing a dress but I couldn't completely tell from so far away. She also seemed to have a lot of stuff with her but I assumed she would have a lot of luggage because she is suppose to live here for awhile. As she disappeared behind the wall I ran up to the front door with the intention of opening it for her but realized once getting there the door was already being unlocked. I didn't realize she also had a key. Why did she have a key? Before I could think about it much longer I heard the door unlock and quickly it was pushed open. Then I finally got a good look at her. She was tall. Like really tall. I mean I'm considered really small for my age but she towered over me. She had long black hair that was up in a bun with a pair of glasses around her neck. She was also wearing a long blue dress that looked sort of big and old fashioned. I couldn't really see her feet because the dress pushed out so much from the bottom. I actually thought she was sorta nice looking and probably only a little bit older than my mother maybe about 45 or something. As I looked back up from the bottom of her dress I quickly realized she was starring down directly at me but wasn't saying anything. She just picked up her bags, brought them inside, and closed the doors behind her. Then there was silence just like when my parents had left but instead of me being alone there was now this unknown woman standing in front of me. A few seconds past and I didn't know what to do until she took a step closer toward me. She looked a little confused yet somehow in a way still confident about something. She then put on her glasses and looked at me even harder. I had no idea what she was doing or what was going on.

Nanny: “Are you .. Alexander Kyle Woodruff”? She asked.

Alex: “Um .. Yes” I said shyly.

Nanny: “Hello Alexander. My name is Ms. Emily Amille Rose but you will call me Nanny Rose is that understood?” She said with a bit of authority in her voice.

Alex: “Yes ok”

As I said this I could see she was waiting on something else and then I realized.

Alex: “Yes Nanny Rose” I said hoping this was what she wanted.

Nanny Rose: “Good. Thank you Alexander. It is a pleasure to meet you.” She said with a happier tone. “Will you please follow me while I take my belongs to my bedroom?”

All I did was nod as she picked up her things. As we walked up the staircase I still couldn't figure her out. She was nice but also seemed sorta strict plus on top of that see she seemed confused but why did she have a key to the front door? I thought I was suppose to let her in? I had so many questions but I decided to keep my mouth shut because I wasn't totally sure what was happening. After a bit of a walk down some hallways we reached her room.

Nanny Rose: “Ah much better. This room will do nicely. This certainly is a very lovely home.” She said in thought. “Alexander I am going to take a look around the house and try to understand a few things. You are to stay by my side while I do this ok.”

Alex: “Yes Nanny Rose.”

Nanny Rose: “Good boy” She said with a smile. “Will you please first show me your room.”

Once again I just nodded as I led her to my room. My bedroom wasn't anything super special beside that it was big and had a lot of video games in it with a pretty cool TV. As she walked around the room I noticed she was carrying a clipboard and pen. Every couple of minutes she would write something down and at points shake her head. She didn't seem very happy with my room but once again I had no idea why. After looking through my bedroom she wanted to see the other bedrooms, bathrooms, playroom, gym, and kitchen. In all of these rooms she wrote down notes that I couldn't see but she especially made notes in the bedrooms, playroom, and kitchen. As we kept going through the rooms she seemed to go from unhappy to worried. She also had me take her to the front and back yards which looked over the forest in the front of the house and the ocean in the back. She seemed to be a little overwhelmed by the house but at least I could make sense of that. Most people get that way when they come here. Eventually we finally made it to the living room where she also made some more notes. After looking around a bit longer and shaking her head some more she finally sat down on the couch while I stood next to her by the fireplace.

The Change Chapter 4:

Nanny Rose: “Well Alexander it looks like I have my work cut out for me but that's alright I will manage. I have never needed to take care of a ward in such a large home before let alone one with such a lack of safety. The main issue though is the extreme lack of necessary tools needed for me to look after you.”

At this point I was completely lost. What did she mean by “necessary tools” and “lack of safety”. The last I checked this home was super safe. I mean we have our own gate code. Doesn't that mean anything?

Alex: “Nanny Rose .. Are you worried about something?” I asked concerned.

Nanny Rose: “Oh little one it's not something you should be worried about. I'm sorry if I may seem stressed. It will take a little time but we will soon have everything we need. I just don't understand why your parents left you here without supervision even if it was for only 30 minutes. Regardless it's ok now. I think it's a good time for me to go over the rules with you.” She said standing up from the couch.

She turned as though to walk to her bedroom for something but then stopped and turned back looking directly at me.

Nanny Rose: “Oh my goodness I almost forgot it has been a few hours since I arrived. I must have been distracted by the state of this home.” She said as she walked over to where I was standing.

She walked up so close to me that I felt like stepping back but then I might have stepped back into the fireplace. With my position and where she stood I had nowhere to go. Once she had stopped and reached where I standing, while towering over me, she began to bend down and push gently on my back pulling me close to her dress. What was she doing? It was then I suddenly felt her other hand pull back on my underwear and jeans exposing my butt while she lightly felt my naked bottom. I instantly let out a slight audible gasp into her dress.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander are you not wearing a diaper?” She asked in disbelief.

Before I could blink she had kneeled down and started to unbutton my pants revealing my underwear beneath.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander where is you diaper?” She asked rhetorically.

I stood silently in shock not knowing what to say. I wasn't even sure if what was happening was real.

Nanny Rose: “Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point.” She said as she let go of my pants leaving them unbuttoned. “Luckily I brought the essentials because I didn't see anything of the sort throughout the whole house. Alexander stay here while I go get a diaper for you. I will be right back.” She commanded as she walked upstairs to her room.

So there I was standing in the living room next to the fireplace with my pants unbuttoned nearly ready to fall around my ankles with the nanny off to fetch me a .. diaper. My diaper? What! What the frick is going on? Does she not know I just turned 12? Is she my real nanny? I haven't even wet the bed for a long time. Do my parents know about this? What is happening? Questions upon questions began boiling up yet even though my head was spinning one thought kept crossing my mind. I may have just turned twelve last month but I'm not the normal size of a twelve year old. The last time I went to the doctor I weighted about 60 pounds but it's mainly because I am also only roughly 4 feet tall. The doctor says I just haven't hit my growth spurt yet and though he says my size is unusual it isn't unheard of either. Due to my size I have had accidents in the past but nothing recently. It hasn't even really ever been an issue. So why does she think I need a diaper? Before I could think further she had walked back into the room. She was carrying a large bag over her shoulder while in one hand she had what looked like a big pillow and in the other was a large folded up chart. As she set the bag on the floor she also laded the chart down on the couch. She soon was kneeling on the ground opening up the bag and I quickly realized what the bag was .. it was a diaper bag. My diaper bag. I could even see my name embroidered on the side of the light blue bag in dark blue letters. It read “ALEXANDER” in large font seemingly for the whole world to see. She laded out the pillow which turned out to be a large Sesame Street themed changing pad that was sort of poofy like a pillow. Next she pulled out a blue bottle of baby powder, white container of baby wipes, and a large light blue and white pastel pair of pajamas. They seemed to be the same matching colors as the diaper bag. Finally she pulled out what looked to be a diaper with Big Bird on the front of it surrounded by the numbers “1, 2, and 3” in block form. Once everything was placed in it's proper spot she looked over at me.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander come here it's time for a diaper. I'm glad I checked. I just assumed before leaving your parents would have changed you before they left but they must have been in a hurry.”

There were a few seconds of silence until the only word I could get out was “No”.

Nanny Rose looked dumbfound by my response but then switched quickly back to her normal mode.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander. Come here right now.” She said sternly pointing at the changing pad.

Once again all I could repeat was “No” but a slight bit louder and at this point Nanny Rose had stood up eyes fixated on me.

Nanny Rose: “Young man you are walking a fine line here. I haven't shown you the rules yet but if you keep this up you will receive a punishment. I will not tolerate you disobeying me. Now I will tell you once more come here right this instant.” She said calmly but with absolute authority.

The sun was setting and through the living room windows it cast a bright orange and yellow hue across the walls. I could see Nanny Rose's eyes glinting in the light. She was serious.

After a few seconds passed I was only able to get out one phrase.

Alex: “I am not a baby.” I said on the verge of tears.

Nanny Rose didn't speak or say another word. She just calmly walked over to where I was standing and began to immediately take off my pants. With one hand she slid off my jeans while with the other she lifted me off the ground in one smooth motion. Before I knew it she was carrying me over towards the changing pad while she held me tightly on her hip in nothing but my Spiderman undies and a t-shirt. Her strength and precision were incredible but I couldn't take it. I began kicking and trying to push off of her as much as I could. Then I finally yelled.

Alex: “I'm 12 years old!”

Suddenly Nanny Rose stopped and while looking down at me for a few moments she lightly smiled.

Nanny Rose: “Oh Alexander. Ok I see whats going on here. We need to have a little talk really quick don't we?”

Instead of continuing to move me towards the changing pad she turned and walked me over to the couch on the other side of the room next to the fireplace. Once there she gently set me down on the couch and walked back to other couch directly across from me on the other side of the fireplace. Before sitting down though she reached inside the diaper bag and pulled out a sheet of paper. My thoughts were racing. Did I do it? Did I finally get through to her? Once she was situated she put on her glasses and looked over at me for a moment. Then she looked down at the piece of paper.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander this is a copy of the contract your parent's filled out and signed a little over a month ago. You see with this service I am very thorough and ask parent's to fill out many different types of information so I know exactly how to best take care of those who I am put in charge. One of the types of information for example on this contract is age. On our contracts the service I work for groups ages together to be more efficient in the process of determining a care plan. For example early teens are ranged from age 13-15 and late teens from 16-18. The group your parents have placed you in is 2t to 5t. This means toddlers aged from age 2 to 5. Your weight and height are both recorded here too. When I walked around the house earlier I realized maybe you are not as young as the contract says but regardless of that the contract is a contract. Your parents had to have taken their time on this and they payed a lot of money for me to do my job and do it well. So not only is it my obligation it is my legal duty to take care of you in the way this contract states. To me from what this contract says and if my eyes don't deceive me you are clearly a toddler. So I know I have said a lot and used some pretty big words but do you understand me now?”

I couldn't believe it, I didn't understand it, and she was right not every word she said I knew the meaning too but from everything she said .. to her .. she see's me as .. just a toddler.

Alex: “Can .. can we call my mom and dad?” I asked choking back tears.

Nanny Rose: “Little one I'm sorry but it's already almost 7pm your mommy and daddy are high above the clouds in an airplane right now and we couldn't call them even if we tried. They also will be in a remote part of the world for their first week or so and we probably won't be able to talk to them till they reach a better spot.” She said reaffirming her view of the situation.

At this point I was speechless. Just a couple of hours ago I was a twelve year excited about my birthday and the summer. Now I was just a toddler sitting on a couch in his Spiderman undies with his nanny waiting to put him in a diaper. Did my parents want this? Did I do something wrong? I had no idea anymore.

Nanny Rose: “Ok Alexander now that we have discussed all this. I want you to come here.”

Alex: “I don't want to.” I said quietly

Nanny Rose: “What was that?” She asked inquisitively.

Alex: “I don't want to.” I said just loud enough for her to hear.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander this is your last chance. Come here right now so I can get you dressed and ready for bed or you will be punished.” She glared without an ounce of mercy left.

Alex: “ ....... no I don't want to.” I softly whimpered

Nanny Rose sighed on her side of the room while rising off the couch. With only a slight pause she began to calmly walk over to my side of the room where I was sitting. My heart was racing faster and faster as she came closer. Once again, while standing over me, she scooped me up and gently placed me on her hip. I was confused though because she wasn't walking towards the changing pad instead she was simply walking back to where she had been sitting on the couch. In another quick fluid motion she gracefully sat back down on the couch with my chest pulled over her lap while one arm pressed firmly down on my back.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander you will not disobey me do you understand?” She said sternly as she pulled my Spiderman undies down to around my ankles.

I quickly tried to cover my naked bottom with my hands but without hesitation she pulled them aside.

Alex: “No wait. I didn't mean too. I'm sorry” I wailed.

I tried squirming as much as I could but she had me pinned tight.

*SMACK*

Nanny Rose: “You will do as I say.”

*SMACK*

Nanny Rose: “You will be good like your parents told you to be.”

*SMACK*

Nanny Rose: “If you disobey me there will be consequences.”

*SMACK*

She didn't let up for almost 2 minutes till almost every part of my bottom was bright red. It was the first time I had been spanked since I could remember. Once she felt satisfied she lifted me up off her lap by the armpits and stood me up as my underwear hit the floor. I couldn't stop crying it all felt so bad. As I looked up Nanny Rose had moved over to the changing pad once again as if the last 20 minutes hadn't even happened.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander come here it is time for a diaper.” She said looking over at me as I stood there covering my private area. I could hear a bit of pity in her voice.

Alex: “... Ok” I said walking slowly towards the changing pad.

Nanny Rose looked at me with the same look from earlier as if waiting for me to say something else. Once I got to the changing mat I realized it again.

Alex: “Yes Nanny Rose” I said standing in front of her with the changing pad behind me.

Nanny Rose: “There we go.” She said with a quick hug.

Nanny Rose: “Ok little one arms up.” She cooed with a smile.

Almost instinctively I raised my arms above my head and without pause she quickly lifted the shirt up over my head and arms laying it off to the side away from everything else. I immediately realized with my hands in the air above my head I was standing in front of Nanny Rose completely naked probably looking like an oblivious toddler waiting to be told what to do next. My hands soon shot down to my private area as I blushed looking at Nanny Rose for some sort of guidance.

Nanny Rose: “Good boy. Now lay down for me Alexander.” She said reassuringly.

Slowly I lowered my bottom gently onto the Sesame Street changing pad. It was extremely soft on my now also extremely sore bottom but I was still scared to lay fully back on the changing pad. I then felt a soft guiding hand push on my chest from Nanny Rose as she continued to lay me down onto the mat.

Nanny Rose: “Very good sweet boy. You're doing such a great job.” She said finally able to get me onto the changing pad.

I then felt my head rest all the way back onto the cushioned pad as I tried to looked up at Nanny Rose. I was now fully naked laded down on the mat with my hands still covering my privates. Near systematically I heard a quick pop of some plastic top and suddenly I felt Nanny Rose move my hands and place them by my sides.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander these stay by your sides at all times ok. I have seen everything you are hiding under there before. Remember I am here to help you ok so no need to hide anything from me.”

I couldn't help but blush. I also couldn't help but feel like .. a baby. It was so weird how everything was making me feel. I could barely make heads or tails of what was really going on. As she laded my hands by my sides I soon felt her spreading my legs apart. What was she going to do I thought? All of sudden right as I asked the question I got my answer feeling a shock run through my body. I practically yelped at the touch it was so surprising.

Nanny Rose: “Oh it's ok, it's ok, there now don't fuss. I know these can be pretty chilly sometimes. That's it relax and we'll be done in no time.” She said trying to calm me down.

She began wiping down my private area getting in every nook and cranny. I couldn't help but look up at her and lock eyes for a moment. I think she could tell I was a little scared considering how new it must be to have someone I just met do all of this.

Nanny Rose: “Oh my goodness baby it's going to be alright. I've got you.” She cooed once more.

While saying this she grabbed both my ankles and hoisted them high into the air completely lifting my bottom off the changing pad. Then as expertly as she cleaned my front area she began to do so on my backside. Again paying close attention to getting in every groove.

Nanny Rose: “Looks like someones got a red tush. Is it you? I think it is.” She said in a playful tone. She must be having fun taking care of me like this I thought why else would she say something like that? I mean she did say she looked at me as a toddler but whether she knows it or not this is all so new and strange to me.

Nanny Rose: “Now Alexander I need you to take deep breath for me sweetie. Ready?”

All I did was nod my head and immediately take a deep breath as I was told. I soon realized why she had instructed me to do so too. Nanny Rose gently began to push a baby wipe inside me with her finger carefully rotating it back and forth which made me quickly exhale as if someone had pressed a button.

Nanny Rose: “Sorry sweet boy. Most people forget to clean there and it can get irritated. I have to make sure you are clean.” She said honestly.

Throwing the wipes away I soon heard the rustle of plastic as Nanny Rose lowered me back down onto the changing pad but instead my bottom was now laded neatly on top of a diaper. Once again without warning I felt my legs be opened up except this time I felt a cool powder spread over my crotch with Nanny Rose beginning to rub it in. It was then I smelled it. Baby powder and it was everywhere. If I had felt like a baby earlier in the diaper change I certainly felt like it now. There was no escaping it even if I hid the diaper under my cloths. I now not only looked like a toddler I also smelled like one too. Then at that moment I felt Nanny Rose grab my ankles with laser like accuracy as she raised me up once more layering a thick coat of baby powder all over my bottom. The cool feeling felt especially good here. It actually made a lot of the pain go away from the spanking earlier. After Nanny Rose gently lowered me back down onto the diaper she spread my legs apart one last time and pulled Big Bird all the way up to my bell button. I then heard the a rip of some velcro tape and felt two thumbs press down onto my now diapered area.

The Rules Chapter 5:

Nanny Rose: “There we go. All done and see it wasn't that bad. You did a great job Alexander.” She said blowing a raspberry onto my stomach making me slightly wiggle and smile a bit. “Now let's stand you up.” She said lifting me off the changing pad.

And just like that there I was in the house my parents had just left a few hours before now standing in only a diaper. It was a surreal feeling as I looked down to see Big Bird and his big yellow smile staring back up at me. Nanny Rose began folding up the changing mat and placing it away with all the other items she had used to basically just babify me.

Nanny Rose: “Alright now that we are done with that let's get you into your sleeper.”

Alex: “What is a sleeper?” I asked without having a clue.

Nanny Rose: “A sleeper is this right here.” She said turning around while hold the pajamas I had seen from earlier.

I could see now that the sleeper was actually just one big solid piece with a zipper that ran from the inner thigh all the way up to the neck. In the upper left corner of the sleeper I could see in dark blue lettering the phrase that spelled out “A. K. W.” as I realized the letters were my initials and that the sleeper, just like the diaper bag .. my diaper bag, had been made specifically for me. Standing up Nanny Rose motioned for me to come to her as she unzipped the sleeper.

Nanny Rose: “Ok Alexander first put your right foot slowly into this leg here and after that do the same with your arm.”

I did as she instructed and slowly placed one leg into the sleeper while she pulled the upper section over my arm. I instantly began to notice how soft the material of the sleeper was and how it was snuggly fitted seemingly just for me. Then as she held me in place she began guiding my other leg into the side with the zipper. Once she had gotten my last arm in the other side and was satisfied with her work she without pause pulled the zipper up to my neck snapping it in place with a bit of fabric.

Nanny Rose: “Now don't you look cute and most importantly now you have a diaper on.” She said sounding satisfied. “Let's go over the rules you will be following while I am here.” She said as she lifted me back onto here hip.

It was at this moment while pressed against her side with the sleeper snuggly wrapped tight around my diaper that I felt the secureness of it all. While she carried me to the spot on the couch I had been sitting at earlier I could feel my private area being pressed on ever so softly by the fluffy white padding underneath my cloths. With every bounce in Nanny Rose's step my diaper pushed up against her hip sending a quick tingle down my spine. I couldn't help but grip onto her tighter feeling this overwhelming rush of safety and security. It was all such a new feeling and I still didn't know what to make of it as she lowered me down onto the sofa. After I was situated she once again walked back to the couch on the other side of the room and pick up the chart she had placed there earlier. Unfolding it she sat down, put on her glasses once more, and finally looked back over towards me.

Nanny Rose: “This chart has all the rules, times, “No – No's”, and punishments you may receive and will follow while I am charged with taking care of you. If you ever have any questions you can always come to me but this chart will remain on the wall in your room as a helpful reminder. Let's start with the “Times” section of the chart. Every morning I will come to wake you up at roughly 8am to start the day. We will have breakfast and afterwards some playtime. Sometimes we may watch morning cartoons, we might go outside, and other days we may do something special. It all depends on the day. After this we will have lunch and then a well deserved nap time. Once we are well rested we'll have actives or places to go to during the afternoon. Later on once done with activities we will have dinner and a little extra playtime afterwards. Lastly is bath time with bedtime coming soon after at 8pm. Doesn't that all sound fun?” She asked in an excited tone.

None of what she had said was really horrible I thought but I couldn't stop thinking about how scheduled everything was. I wasn't used to this. I mean maybe it could be a good thing .. maybe. At least I would know what to expect I guess but nap time. I hadn't taken a nap in years. I still didn't know exactly what to say but I wasn't in any position to protest. The diaper currently snug around my waist was a constant reminder of that.

Alex: “Yes Nanny Rose. It sounds .. fun.” I said half-heartedly.

Nanny Rose: “It will be I promise.” She said trying to assure me.

Nanny Rose: “Ok on to the rules. You are always to tell me if something is wrong no matter what it is and you are to never hide anything from me. Being honest is very important. You are also, as I have told you earlier tonight, to always obey what I say and lastly you are to never wander off or go out of my sight. If you can't see me then I can't see you. If you break any of these rules you will receive a punishment is that understood?”

I simply nodded.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander?” She pushed wanting a verbal answer.

Alex: “Yes Nanny Rose.” I quickly replied.

Nanny Rose: “Good. Now we are almost done. Next onto the list of “No – No's”. These are like rules and should be followed just as closely. You are to never leave your bed before I come get you in the morning or after I tuck you in at night. You are not to run in the house. You are not to use any bad language with me or anyone else. You are to stay in bed for all of nap time and never shout or scream unless you are in danger. Finally you are never to take off your diaper whether you are with me or anyone else and are to tell me or another adult if you are wet or messy.

Alex: “Wait can I not use the bathroom?” I quickly asked.

Nanny Rose: “No you are not allowed to use the bathroom here or anywhere for that matter. Your parents never showed in the contract that I was to potty train you and for that reason I must assume they plan to perhaps do this with you at a later date. So once again that means you are never to take off your diaper whether you are with me or anyone else and are to tell me or another adult if you are wet or messy.” She said plainly repeating herself.

Alex: “But I can use the bathroom I've done it before. I promise!” I said still shocked.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander that may be the case and you might be able to do so but as I told you earlier your mommy and daddy have put you down as an age 2t – 5t while also showing I am not to provide any potty training services. I have no reason to question their judgement, my intuition, or this contract. Now do you understand the list of “No – No's” and what you are not suppose to do?” She said sternly yet calmly.

Alex: “But .. ” I said still trying to protest.

Nanny Rose: “Alexander are we going to have a repeat of earlier?” She asked looking intently at me from behind her glasses.

It was no use. I couldn't believe it. I mean I'm not allowed to use the bathroom! Yet she wasn't going to budge and even though it all seemed crazy it was clearly more crazy to protest. I also definitely felt better about staying in my sleeper than laded over Nanny Rose's lap again. With a last bit of silence I finally spoke up.

Alex: “I understand Nanny Rose.” I said defeated.

Nanny Rose: “Good. I think it's about time we discussed punishments. If you are to ever disobey any of the rules or list of “No – No's” you will receive a punishment. Each punishment depends on the situation but you will most of the time receive a spanking or spend time in the “thinking corner”. Other punishments can be reduced playtime, early bedtimes, or whatever I may come up with depending on how you might have disobeyed me.”

At this point I was trying to listen but it was hard. I could feel my eyes starting to well up as I felt a tear start to slide down my face. It had gotten dark as the sun disappeared behind the trees of our front yard. I was really starting to miss my mom and dad. Why did they have to go on this stupid trip. It's not fair. Now I'm stuck here and I don't even know what to do anymore. It was all so dark till I suddenly felt a hand gently touch my face and a finger slowly wipe away my tear. As I looked up Nanny Rose was kneeled down in front of me with her hand on my cheek.

Nanny Rose: “Shhhh it's ok. We can be done for now. It's going to be ok Alexander.” She said speaking softly.

Alex: “I miss my mom and dad.” I said starting to get worked up again.

Nanny Rose: “I know sweetie. I know and that's ok. They will be back soon but I promise in the meantime we will have lots of fun.” She said brushing my wavy blonde hair out of my face. “I think someone has had quite a long day and is ready for their bedtime.”

All I did was nod even though I knew I was still pretty awake. So many thoughts were going through my head but I knew she was probably right.

Nanny Rose: “Do you want to walk with me to the bottom of the stairs?” She asked

Once again I nodded not wanting to speak.

Nanny Rose: “Ok Alexander come hold my hand.” She quietly instructed as she stood back up.

Sliding off the couch I grabbed Nanny Rose's hand as we walked out of the room. I could hear my diaper crinkle with almost every step on our way to the staircase as it slightly pushed my legs apart from it's bulkiness. Once we reached the staircase she lifted me up this time placing my arms around her neck and legs around her stomach as she held me up by my bottom. It was strange being held like this again with my head on her shoulder watching the stairs disappear as we made our way to the top of the staircase and down the hallway. The way she held me and what I was wearing started to bring back faint memories but why? Nanny Rose began to rub my back slightly as we went down the corridor patting my diaper every once and awhile till we reached my room. Turning on the room light she walked over to the bed and lifted up the bed sheets as she laded me down onto the mattress. She then kneeled down and started to expertly tuck me in.

Nanny Rose: “There we go all nice and snug. I think we will wait till tomorrow for when we actually have bath time. You looked clean enough earlier.” She said still creasing out the sheets. “Now Alexander remember I'm just down the hall and you are not to get up until I come get you in the morning.”

She reached off to the side of the bed grabbing one of my few old baby toys I hadn't gotten rid of yet. It was my old wolf stuffy Rasco.

Nanny Rose: “What's this little guys name?” She asked inquisitively hoping I'd tell.

I paused for a moment because I didn't want to keep playing her game but I eventually gave in.

Alex: “That's Rasco.” I said “He is a Grey Wolf.”

Nanny Rose: “Oh, well it sounds like Rasco is a very important wolf. Would you like to keep Rasco close by with you tonight?” She asked as she pushed the toy wolf in my direction.

I quickly grabbed the wolf and placed it off to the edge of the bed. Nanny Rose could tell I was still somewhat upset.

Nanny Rose: “Ok then goodnight Alexander. It will all be ok I promise.” She said as she stood up from the edge of the bed.

As she walked over to the bedroom door she reached up to turn off the light.

Alex: “Nanny Rose?” I said looking in her direction.

Nanny Rose: “Yes dear?”

Alex: “Can you leave my night light on?” I quietly asked.

Nanny Rose: “Of course sweetheart.”

And with that she walked over to the wall and switched on my full moon night light. Once she was done Nanny Rose walked back over to the door and switched off the overhead light.

Nanny Rose: “Be a good boy and get some sleep.” She said as she left the room cracking the door ever so slightly.

The room became silent and for the first time all night I was alone. I immediately lifted up the covers revealing my footed sleeper and diaper that could be clearly made out from the outside of the sleeper. It was all still so hard to believe. How did I end up like this? I mean considering everything that had happened to me tonight I basically became a baby. She spanked me, diapered me, and then told me I was a toddler! I thought about taking it off, all of it, but I knew I would be in big trouble. Yet that wasn't the only reason I didn't take it off. As I shifted around in bed I could feel the diaper continue to hug against me. With every turn or stretch it held snug without letting go. In a weird way it felt .. somewhat nice. It made me feel safe and for some reason was making me remember what it was like to be younger again. Plus the footed sleeper was soft, warm, and held my diaper even more snuggly. My ... diaper … hmm? Well whatever! I guess there's nothing I can do I thought as I rolled over onto my stomach trying not to think about it. As I looked over I saw Rasco laying on the side of the bed where I had left him. As I looked him over for a minute I finally reached out and pulled him close. I had almost forgotten about him. He used to be my favorite toy a long time ago. He was still soft just like I remembered. “You know what Rasco I have a feeling I'm gonna need all the help I can get to make it through this summer”, I thought as I gave in hugging him tight like I used to so long ago. Eventually I began to fall asleep as I clutched Rasco in my arms surrounded by the light of my full moon, Big Bird, and my diaper.

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
Hi, Wulfee,

I can see that you've put a lot of effort into this story so far. A word of caution: it's against forum rules to diaper underage children against their desires. However, I can see that Alexander might be mellowing to the idea by the end of this section, so I'm going to give you some leeway. I'll be interested to see how things progress.

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
Yes I appreciate the word of caution. To force anyone to do anything against their will (especially children) which has potential to possibly harm them mentally or physically is abuse period. This story is planned to have a few twist and turns along the way but will resolve with love at it's core. Furthermore though a "kink" story in ways it is also planned to focus on ideas such as self acceptance, family, and human connection.

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It’s so cute !! I can only imagine what nanny rose have stored for baby Alex, I think a highchair, bottle, Crib and a nice stroller is gonna make part of his life now !! Really ansious to see more !!

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Can't wait to see where this goes. It went outside my comfort zone once or twice (the spanking / forcefulness and finger during change) but rest was really good; Your writing style is very good.
Hope you continue to update this story.

would be cool if she treated him more like a toddler in expectations not just rules if that's what she thinks he is to be treated as

(for example didn't expect him to always know when wet or messy, or assume he knows how to read, tie shoes or do other complex tasks for example; Till he shows he can, then she can make an excuse in her mind that he is just ahead for his age, and if he wants he could regress willingly by not showing that he could do some tasks.)

-not trying to be rude, hope you enjoy writing this story as much as we enjoy reading it.

Last edited:

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Looking forward to the next chapter. It took me outside my comfort zone as well due to the spanking. However I would have liked to have been diapered at 12.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
Gem stories like this one are rare on adisc, that one is amazing.

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I hope this continue !! I really want to se the first baby day of our protagonist heheheheh

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Waiting ansiously for the next part ! Please send some msg so we now that you gonna continue this story !!!

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
Yes I will continue this story and plan for it to be quite long. The way I will be updating this is with additions probably one to two times a month. The time in between I am of course fulfilling other responsibilities in my life but also contemplating where the story can go. What I have posted so far took me roughly 2 days to write with a few days of re-reading for errors.

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yes I will continue this story and plan for it to be quite long. The way I will be updating this is with additions probably one to two times a month. The time in between I am of course fulfilling other responsibilities in my life but also contemplating where the story can go. What I have posted so far took me roughly 2 days to write with a few days of re-reading for errors.

Ok !! Sorry to be nagging you to much !! Is that is so rare to see a good story like this one ! Now I know you gonna continue I wait ansiously for the next part !

LittleManAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Curious about this story, I think there are a few ways it could go, so I am interested to see the direction you've taken it.

I do have a couple of concerns, but they could be dealt with in following chapters.

So far it has been a bit predictable, it's been pretty well written, but so far I've known exactly where it's taking me, I did see you comment about some twists and turns which should make things interesting, so I'm curious as to where you go with this.

There have been a couple of moments which defy believe, I don't think a court in the land would ever enforce such a contract probably being the biggest one. I'm not going to be too critical here, heck I try to make some things believable, and other times I defy believe with the equivalent of an RPG.

So just a couple of cents from me, and as I said, I'm interested to see where you can take this.

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
To Lilbyte - I wrote you a big old reply but Adisc timed me out and it didn't save the post. The heck. To simplify what I wrote. I agree with you, I also didn't really want the spanking either but I'm trying to write the story in a way to appeal to many people's "taste". I want the story to be realistic as possible which is why Alexander is 12 not 25. I mean spanking has been proven to be a poor and possibly destructive punishment in child rearing so I almost didn't add it. The reason she shows him the rules is not because she actually expects him to follow them all to a T but instead to establish structure. It's important when getting a child to follow certain rules that you have lots of structure and repetition in what they should follow but thank you for the suggestions. There is more to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Curious about this story, I think there are a few ways it could go, so I am interested to see the direction you've taken it.

I do have a couple of concerns, but they could be dealt with in following chapters.

So far it has been a bit predictable, it's been pretty well written, but so far I've known exactly where it's taking me, I did see you comment about some twists and turns which should make things interesting, so I'm curious as to where you go with this.

There have been a couple of moments which defy believe, I don't think a court in the land would ever enforce such a contract probably being the biggest one. I'm not going to be too critical here, heck I try to make some things believable, and other times I defy believe with the equivalent of an RPG.

So just a couple of cents from me, and as I said, I'm interested to see where you can take this.

Ok so I'm starting to figure out how to respond to individual people on here, cool. Contracts are a funny thing. Honestly with his parents signature and the circumstances it would be a legal contract of guardianship but if anything I'd say 99% of 12 year olds wouldn't react how Alexander will and the whole story would end with a lot of awkward moments, some phone calls, and a wacky news story but then again Alexander's not like most 12 year olds. One of my goals is to keep this story as plausible as possible but thank you for the input. Some of this story will be predictable and other directions not so much but I'm glad you are interested in the story.

pierrylouys

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Now I am more ansious to see this after yours coments, please say that you gonna release next chapter this month

- - - Updated - - -

Since everyone give you a piece of mind let me give my ,
I think this story has a lot potencial since when you start reading you realize that alexander is a naive and sensitive little boy that needs he’s parents but don’t wanna show his dependence , but when his nanny show and start treating like the way he wants , he rebel’s a little just to not show so much how he really want this contact , since let’s keep real what kind parents let a son 3 months , the type that ignore his son needs , so I think this story has a lot more grow and I hope little Alexander can have a lot cuddles and structure because like we read and last paragraph he’s already accepting been a toddler , so keep the good work and please
Ps the only part I don’t get it is his nanny already has diapers and clothes for him (is she using pampers ?? They fit ? And all os his clothes now is gonna be provided by her ? I think would be really cool if nanny take baby Alex to shopping the essentials like she said since she gonna need a lot of diapers for a baby eheheh
Sorry for the poor English since I from Brazil and sorry for the nagging

Wulfee

Est. Contributor
Role
Hello everyone! I'm happy to report that either tomorrow or the next day I will be posting another installment of the story. I wasn't sure when I was going to post an update but I think the story is finally at a good point for it. I actually wanted to wait till I reached a certain mark further in it's overall progression but I have already added so much content that for where I'm at now I have almost doubled the stories word count. What I posted 3 weeks ago was roughly 8,200 words and currently the story sits at around 14,200. By the time I'm done completing this one last interaction between Alexander and Nanny Rose the word count will surely be over 16,000 (which to be honest with you all is crazy to me). I've never written a story this long and I truthfully am really enjoying it. A month ago I was never planning on doing something like this. Just so everyone knows a little fun knowledge of how the story first formed; Alexander's story was inspired by a dream I had about a month ago. The dream was nowhere near as detailed as this but there was a Nanny involved and of course I happened to be the young boy during my dream. There were diapers involved but they never got to fully manifest for me because I woke up just before I got to the best part (it was a bummer). What's weird is I couldn't remember the boys name because in the dream, even though I may have had the boys perspective, I didn't have my actual name. After a little while I felt like his name was Alex and I decided to start writing to see where the story might go. My main focus for each update of this story is for them to be rich in detail and AB/DL content. I have a good grasp on where I want this story to go and how it will conclude but that will not happen for awhile. In fact to give everyone an idea of how long this story might end up being I honestly feel I've probably only written maybe 10% of it so far. To put that into perspective that means this thing could end up being 150,000 to 200,000 words long. That double spaced in Microsoft word is roughly 250 to 300 pages! Anyways thank you all so much for reading this story and I hope you all also enjoy it as much as I am. I have many times in the middle of writing this had to stop just because the "little" factor of the story keeps overwhelming me at times and I love it. Once again thank you all and enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Now I am more ansious to see this after yours coments, please say that you gonna release next chapter this month

- - - Updated - - -

Since everyone give you a piece of mind let me give my ,
I think this story has a lot potencial since when you start reading you realize that alexander is a naive and sensitive little boy that needs he’s parents but don’t wanna show his dependence , but when his nanny show and start treating like the way he wants , he rebel’s a little just to not show so much how he really want this contact , since let’s keep real what kind parents let a son 3 months , the type that ignore his son needs , so I think this story has a lot more grow and I hope little Alexander can have a lot cuddles and structure because like we read and last paragraph he’s already accepting been a toddler , so keep the good work and please
Ps the only part I don’t get it is his nanny already has diapers and clothes for him (is she using pampers ?? They fit ? And all os his clothes now is gonna be provided by her ? I think would be really cool if nanny take baby Alex to shopping the essentials like she said since she gonna need a lot of diapers for a baby eheheh
Sorry for the poor English since I from Brazil and sorry for the nagging
First off thank you for reading the story. Second that's awesome you are from Brazil and third you are either really good at picking up on people's psychological tropes or I guess I'm just succeeding at conveying the character's mentalities. You are right about everything you just described. I actually laughed a little just because of how well you nailed some of the underlying drivers for Alexander's mentality. To answer your question the reasons Nanny Rose has diapers, clothes, and other baby items ready for him are because of the contract his parents signed and Alexander's parents affluence. Nanny Rose knows before ever getting to the mansion what Alexander's age (in her mind 2-5 years old), weight, and height are. The reason she has pre-made clothes for him is due to Alexander's parents paying money up front for the Nanny service. With the money allotted by Alexander's parents the service Nanny Rose works with personally was able to make him his own sleeper and diaper bag. Some of your other questions will be answered in this next installment but I will let you in on at least one secret. Alexander is currently wearing a Pamper's Cruiser size 7 that is of course Sesame Street themed because of Big Bird. The diaper is rated for children 41 pounds (18.5973 kilograms) and up. Because Alexander is just under 60 (27.2155 kilograms) pounds he will definitely fit them. In fact if you want a more precise measurement of Alexander's frame he is 54 pounds (24.494) and is 3 feet 8 inches tall. What I find most interesting about Alexander's build is that it is actually a very realistic size. His height and weight place him in the bottom 5% of 12 year old boys but in the top 5% for 5 year old boys. He very realistically is the size of a large 5 year old and though his size is definitely unusual it is not unheard of. Hope this helps answer some questions and enjoy the next installment.