Aldi Sana Pull-Ups Made in Italy again!

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I noticed that the packaging of Aldi Pull-Ups (which went over to being made by Ontex earlier in 2022) seemed to have gone back to the older style.

I checked the packaging and they said Made in Italy again. The date stamp showed late October 2022 as the manufacture date so it looks like the originals are back.

These are thicker than the Ontex-made ones, hold more and have the best front to back coverage of any adult pull-ups.

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver, HappyNappin and Chrissie
The stores north of the border never switched to the ontex pullups, I've now got a slightly silly hoard of the -insert brand here- ones thinking they were all going to switch over.
I haven't noticed any reduction in the quality or absorbency of the pants, there still just great.
There price has stayed at £3.99 for about 6 months now so is surely due to go up by 20-50p per pack.
I might have to get some more but there taking up alot of my nappy storage space as it is.

HappyNappin said:
The stores north of the border never switched to the ontex pullups, I've now got a slightly silly hoard of the -insert brand here- ones thinking they were all going to switch over.
I haven't noticed any reduction in the quality or absorbency of the pants, there still just great.
There price has stayed at £3.99 for about 6 months now so is surely due to go up by 20-50p per pack.
I might have to get some more but there taking up alot of my nappy storage space as it is.
Brought 2 packs in Gosport today still £3:99

Back