Aldi Pullups exceeding expectations

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Messages
752
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I posted a couple of weeks ago about buying a pack of Aldi Pullups just because I was in there to buy food and noticed that they were only £4 a pack and thinking why not?

To my surprised they've been really good and having tested them home and being confident that they wouldn't leak I tried them in public for the first time.

I went to a shop that I know has a suitable toilet to change (it's just a room that you can lock that doubles up as a baby changing area that has a toilet, sink and a bin).

I already needed to go and after calming down my nerves I started to pee. I was in the alcohol section and was pretending to look at bottles of whisky but looked down just to make sure that I wasn't leaking. Managed to finish without leaking and immediately made my way to the toilet to change.

Annoyingly as I was wearing a pullup I had to take off my shoes, trousers and the underpants that I'd been wearing over my nappy before I could take it off. I then threw the nappy in the bin and left as if nothing had happened and went home to shower.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Canadianfalls and Seasonedcitizen
There are people who will wear two pull ups and just rip off the inner one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AquaticDiapers, Constantlydamp, Jg21101 and 1 other person
That's me tempted. What's the fit like?
 
Anemone said:
That's me tempted. What's the fit like?
I bought the medium size but will probably go for the large next time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anemone
As a German, I have quite some experience with ALDI and can say that most of their products exceed the expectations one might have for them. I also really like their baby diapers, as these are the only ones I can still fit into since Pampers has no stretchy tapes anymore. I'll probably give the pull ups a try, too.
 
What pull-ups were they? The bed wetting ones or the younger kids ones?
 
Seasonedcitizen said:
There are people who will wear two pull ups and just rip off the inner one.
Also this is genius! Lol deffo gonna babe doing that next time I’m wearing them out
 
Lostboy123 said:
I posted a couple of weeks ago about buying a pack of Aldi Pullups just because I was in there to buy food and noticed that they were only £4 a pack and thinking why not?

To my surprised they've been really good and having tested them home and being confident that they wouldn't leak I tried them in public for the first time.

I went to a shop that I know has a suitable toilet to change (it's just a room that you can lock that doubles up as a baby changing area that has a toilet, sink and a bin).

I already needed to go and after calming down my nerves I started to pee. I was in the alcohol section and was pretending to look at bottles of whisky but looked down just to make sure that I wasn't leaking. Managed to finish without leaking and immediately made my way to the toilet to change.

Annoyingly as I was wearing a pullup I had to take off my shoes, trousers and the underpants that I'd been wearing over my nappy before I could take it off. I then threw the nappy in the bin and left as if nothing had happened and went home to shower.
Aldi nappies are very good sadly im to big for the pullups but you don't need to undress as they are designed to tear at the side seam but if your going to put on another pair then yes i understand .
I like to wear a childs nappy under an adults nappy then when i wet i don't worry about leaks and i just pull it out and bin it and im good to go! 🚼:love: 💧💦💦💧❤️ Happy wettings!
 
They can usually be found in the cosmetics/medicines/shampoos area at my local ALDI. Very good value and effective.
 
Does anyone know if these are in Aldi stores in the US? I know this much about Aldi...when I spent the majority of '19 in Tennessee I LOVED Aldi as Tn laws allow them to sell beer by the 6 pack. All "no name" beer but all brewed according to the German "Beer Purity Laws" which meant that for the most part, you were getting a top quality beer for about $1/can! DAMN SHAME they didn't have anything like my FAVORITE summertime beer, Sam Adams Summer Ale as I swear I could live on that stuff! I'm the furthest thing from a heavy drinker there is but when it is HOT, nothing on Earth beats an ice cold Summer Ale, in bottles though...not a huge fan of cans and I don't know why as you can't taste the difference with fresh beer, period!

F***** Pennsylvania needs to get their act in order and allow grocery stores to sell beer, wine etc. But no...we have to buy our beer in one store (beer distributor for me) and if you want wine, you go to a State store or one of very few grocery stores that actually sell wine (but not beer!) and it's a pain in the literal ASS!

I can also state that I never bought anything that was "bad" from Aldi! I bought the majority of the food I ate (along with my best friend) and everything they sold was good quality at half the price of many "big brands" over here. I definitely recommend Aldi. Only thing I'd change is give me the option to PAY the cashier to bag my groceries in store supplied bags! Bad enough you have to "rent" a shopping cart (technically you don't but you do need the money to unlock the cart which you get back when you lock the cart) and they supply no bags nor will they do the bagging! I'd gladly pay for that to be done but that's me.

CptKirk
 
Last edited:
CptKirk said:
Does anyone know if these are in Aldi stores in the US? I know this much about Aldi...when I spent the majority of '19 in Tennessee I LOVED Aldi as Tn laws allow them to sell beer by the 6 pack. All "no name" beer but all brewed according to the German "Beer Purity Laws" which meant that for the most part, you were getting a top quality beer for about $1/can! DAMN SHAME they didn't have anything like my FAVORITE summertime beer, Sam Adams Summer Ale as I swear I could live on that stuff! I'm the furthest thing from a heavy drinker there is but when it is HOT, nothing on Earth beats an ice cold Summer Ale, in bottles though...not a huge fan of cans and I don't know why as you can't taste the difference with fresh beer, period!

F***** Pennsylvania needs to get their act in order and allow grocery stores to sell beer, wine etc. But no...we have to buy our beer in one store (beer distributor for me) and if you want wine, you go to a State store or one of very few grocery stores that actually sell wine (but not beer!) and it's a pain in the literal ASS!

I can also state that I never bought anything that was "bad" from Aldi! I bought the majority of the food I ate (along with my best friend) and everything they sold was good quality at half the price of many "big brands" over here. I definitely recommend Aldi. Only thing I'd change is give me the option to PAY the cashier to bag my groceries in store supplied bags! Bad enough you have to "rent" a shopping cart (technically you don't but you do need the money to unlock the cart which you get back when you lock the cart) and they supply no bags nor will they do the bagging! I'd gladly pay for that to be done but that's me.

CptKirk
At the risk of going wildly off topic, there system of having the cashier scan everything through the till at lighting speed, your supposed to throw it all back in your cart, then sort it into bags later, either after the till, or in the parking lot when you're putting it in the trunk of your sedan.

Is summer ale like a light beer?
Not quite a heavy dark ale but not so fizzy and watery like lager, the state's and there laws are very strange you'd think all the remnants on the prohibition era would have faded away by now.

Back to the subject at hand, do US Aldi sell adult diapers?
 
I have no clue on adult diapers @ Aldi.....never looked to be honest. The Sam Adams Summer Ale is a full bodied ale that is incredibly light tasting with significant citrus notes and REFRESHING! Not a watery light type of beer by any means, but not "heavy" either. PERFECT SUMMER BEER! This is coming from a guy who did 3 1/2 "tours of the world" at an area restaurant's bar (470-some odd different beers!) staring in '92 until maybe '98 or '99, when straight pool seemingly DIED overnight and no more tournaments meant I wasn't in the area anywhere near as often afterwards. I HIGHLY, make the INSIST you give it a taste LOL! Sincerely though....best damn hot weather beer that has ever touched my lips!
 
CptKirk said:
I have no clue on adult diapers @ Aldi.....never looked to be honest. The Sam Adams Summer Ale is a full bodied ale that is incredibly light tasting with significant citrus notes and REFRESHING! Not a watery light type of beer by any means, but not "heavy" either. PERFECT SUMMER BEER! This is coming from a guy who did 3 1/2 "tours of the world" at an area restaurant's bar (470-some odd different beers!) staring in '92 until maybe '98 or '99, when straight pool seemingly DIED overnight and no more tournaments meant I wasn't in the area anywhere near as often afterwards. I HIGHLY, make the INSIST you give it a taste LOL! Sincerely though....best damn hot weather beer that has ever touched my lips!
We do summer ale well in the UK I think. Light, pale, hoppy, refreshing. British people, think Summer Lightning from Hopback Brewery :)
 
ThatDiaperDude said:
As a German, I have quite some experience with ALDI and can say that most of their products exceed the expectations one might have for them. I also really like their baby diapers, as these are the only ones I can still fit into since Pampers has no stretchy tapes anymore. I'll probably give the pull ups a try, too.
I'm a big fan of Aldi. I shop there regularly, although it's not called Aldi where I live. It's called Trader Joe's, and for the longest time I didn't know it was owned by Aldi.
Back when my uncle lived in Hessen he always shopped at Aldi. Best place for a broke student to get good quality groceries!
 
  • Like
Reactions: CptKirk and michaelmc
I love the Aldi nappies a very capable nappy with a lion smiling back from between your legs when sat down and it can take a good wetting aswell as being a regular award winning nappy 😁
 
Back
Top