Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Do you drink? And what are your thoughts on alcohol use?

Socially? Addicted? Occasionally?

I choose not to drink because of my personal experience with my father's alcoholism, and my already poor ability to control my temper when sober. I fear that with lmited inhibitions, I might do or say something to someone I love that I can't take back and will regret forever.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I don't drink, I've only had alcohol once in my life and spit it out all over the table it tasted so bad =/, plus I don't like the idea of not being in control of myself.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Like smoking I find it skips generations. Children of heavy drinkers avoid alcohol and tea totalers kids drink heavily.

I might wish I came from moderate parents but mine didn’t drink so... I'll have another!

Nam

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Well I have drank before. So i guess a little less than occasionally. I believe that in modertaion alcohol(just like other things) can be controlled and not allowed to get out of hand.

That being said i have been drunk enough were i have done some stuff i have regretted ounce. I told my older sister some stuff about me that i would have rather her not known and in a sober state of mind would have kept to myself.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Nam not always true.

My grandpa used to be an alcoholic when my dad was like from 4-14, and my dad still drinks =P.

Although it may be true in my case, if I ever adopt a child he may drink or not, but I sure as heck am not going to drink, or smoke, my dad smoked till I was like 4.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Well, beer(any kind) tastes absolutely horrid, but make me a cocktail and I'll down a few.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
*shrugs* yeah ocasionally if its for events or while im in mexico visiting family =D
other than that no

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've only had wine (Thanksgiving)...And a little bit of a wine cooler...

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nam not always true.
Agreed! With humans no behavior is truly predictable. I have seen the opposite extremes thing often enough to expect it but have seen traits go through several generations occasionally.

Nam

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to have a problem where I barely would ever drink. Howerver, when I did drink, I drank beer endlessly to where I'd be chatty, vulgar, and flirty. I have been hit or miss with wine.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Anyone over 14 in my family has a [small] glass of champagne at weddings/christenings/communions, etc. I've been to quite a few.

At my cousin's sweet 16, though (2/08) I got pretty... tanked. Luckily that my aunt doesn't drink, and she lives a few blocks away, so I was alright xP

Role
Private
Any alcohol I'll generally drink except vodka or white wine. I'll only have a sniff or two of red wine.

I definitely don't drink to excess. I see it as a huge waste of money. You pay large sums of money to make yourself feel like shit. No thanks. In moderation though, you get that buzzing feeling and that's usually fun. :) Then again, I don't go out too much, so I really don't drink.

Last edited:

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Occasionally I guess. I really need to watch myself around it - I only drink the hard stuff, and while I might go for weeks between a drink, a lot of times I find myself thinking about nothing else other than sitting back and having a few shots. I could definitely become a horrid alcoholic if I had the money for it, and if my parents weren't so vehemently against having alcohol in the house (even if they are semi-ok with me drinking it).

Funny story, first time I ever did go out to "have a drink" I ordered some vodka. I sat around for awhile, obviously not knowing yet how long it takes hard liquor to do anything to you, so I ordered a cuba libre (rum and coke). Waited awhile longer, not even feeling a buzz. Ordered another cuba libre. Nothing yet.

BAM. Hits me all at once :).

I didn't get more than a bit tipsy but it was quite surprising how it all came in at me.

Later times though I did end up getting QUITE drink because I figured I could hold my liquor quite well since after waiting 40 minutes I wasn't feeling more than a tiny bit buzzed.

So yeah, watch yourself all you fellow drinkers out there :).

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Doesn't someone who has a problem not realize it? I bet that stays at 0. >.>

Erm.. I drink socially. It's not my favorite thing, I tend to get a bit, um, agressive, when I get drunk. Last time some guy wanted to sleep with me so I kicked him where the sun don't shine.

I don't mind a cooler here or there, but I don't like beer or wine.

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Actually I tend to siphon off the personality of whoever is drunk with me. If they are a really funny person, I laugh more and make more stupid jokes. If they are introspective and thoughtful, I get more introspective and thoughtful. If they are aggressive, I act like a chauvinistic asshole.

Maybe I'm some sort of emotional vampire =/.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Doesn't someone who has a problem not realize it? I bet that stays at 0. >.>

Erm.. I drink socially. It's not my favorite thing, I tend to get a bit, um, agressive, when I get drunk. Last time some guy wanted to sleep with me so I kicked him where the sun don't shine.

I don't mind a cooler here or there, but I don't like beer or wine.
rly? i dunno but im told i just laugh at everything and i seem to have better dance skills when im drunk other than that i will eat and pass out shortly after

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I LOVE an ice-cold Miller Lite at the bar and I love a High Life at home. But I have had to be careful with it. I am way too proud of what I've worked on in the past four years. Plus I do not want trouble with the local cops.

I am a drinker, yeah. I do like my beer. But I know when to say when.

WildThing121675

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
I don't drink. I don't care if ethanol is meant to be tasteless, I am sure I can taste it. Whenever I have tried alcoholic drinks they have been disgusting, and I never want to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.