• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Alabama Diaper Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

adbldavid31

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a diaper lover in North Alabama in the United States. My wife also takes part in the activities. I love really huge, layered, and soaked diapers. My favorites are DC Idyl, Rearz Safari, Tykables Overnight, the European Attends and Tena products. I do not like the ABU Lavenders. They did not fit right on my body. I am slowly but surely trying different printed diapers to see what I like best. The expense of the premium diapers tends to slow down that progress, but it is worth it.

Hello adbldavid31.

hello and welcome

adbldavid31 said:
I am a diaper lover in North Alabama in the United States. My wife also takes part in the activities. I love really huge, layered, and soaked diapers. My favorites are DC Idyl, Rearz Safari, Tykables Overnight, the European Attends and Tena products. I do not like the ABU Lavenders. They did not fit right on my body. I am slowly but surely trying different printed diapers to see what I like best. The expense of the premium diapers tends to slow down that progress, but it is worth it.

Welcome to ADISC! I'm jealous that you've tried Tykables, you lucky duck! I keep trying to get my hands on some but haven't been able to as of yet. Were they absorbent, and comfy?

I hope you enjoy the site!

I'm originally from Bama. Do you bleed orange and blue, or Crimson? Did you watch the game?

We moved to Texas about 8 or so years ago, and my mom saw someone at work with a Milo's tea bottle in the her hand and almost pooped a brick house!:lol:

She was like, "Where'd you buy that?!"

Her coworker said, "I don't know."

Mom said, "It's from Bessemer, AL! Remember, dammit!"

Reply Alabama Diaper Lover

Welcome to ADISC! I'm jealous that you've tried Tykables, you lucky duck! I keep trying to get my hands on some but haven't been able to as of yet. Were they absorbent, and comfy?

They were very absorbent and swelled up huge! Get some, you will not be disappointed.

I'm originally from Bama. Do you bleed orange and blue, or Crimson? Did you watch the game?

We moved to Texas about 8 or so years ago, and my mom saw someone at work with a Milo's tea bottle in the her hand and almost pooped a brick house!

She was like, "Where'd you buy that?!"

Her coworker said, "I don't know."

Mom said, "It's from Bessemer, AL! Remember, dammit!"

Roll Tide!

I was one of the steel erectors on the Milos' warehouse on Morgan Rd. in Bessemer, AL. It is right behind Certex. Working in that area and anywhere else around Birmingham, makes me glad that I live in Cullman where it is quiet.

adbldavid31 said:
They were very absorbent and swelled up huge! Get some, you will not be disappointed.

Roll Tide!

I was one of the steel erectors on the Milos' warehouse on Morgan Rd. in Bessemer, AL. It is right behind Certex. Working in that area and anywhere else around Birmingham, makes me glad that I live in Cullman where it is quiet.

Agreed, Roll Tide! Phew! The boy's got some sense!

Goodness, I imagine it would make you glad you live in the quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back