airplane pamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

kleenshawt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm going on a solo flight that's about 2-3 hours there and back, and I want to fly diapered. I have a plan as for the diapers, and they're these ones from my local walgreens. will these work enough? no messing, just wetting, and I don't want an odor to bother my neighbor.

I'm looking for any kind of advice, especially help with concealing them from my family whose dropping me off at the airport, and I guess what I would call "boner prevention". any advice?

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
I've used those in the past, and they have a bad tendency to com unglued at the back, where the stretchy side panels connect to the diaper. something like half the diapers in every pack when I wore them for a bit. If youre looking for something you can find at a pharmacy, look for attends premier brief, specifically that one. Thats about the best pharmacy diaper youll get. otherwise, go with thrustvector/crinklz or northshore. those prevent leaks the best in my experience

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
When flying use a premium trust worthy diaper ...trust me a leak on a plane is seriously one of the most emotional embarrassing events you can experience.....I know from experience unfortunately...I'm IC and leaks happen but that was awful

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
At least use a Betterdry.

First time I went on a plane was last year and I wanted to wear a rearz barnyard cause I know how long it will hold and can be quiet with a cover or spandex over it. But I was to scared and embarrassed about being stoped by security and I didn't want anyone to see the printed diaper so I used InControl elite hybrid and they are basically the same as the barnyard but plain white......turns out security was not even an issue I'd read a lot of horror stories on the internet so I was unbelievably anxious about it. I went through the body scanner they patted me down with the back of their hand and were probably experienced enough to know it was a diaper and didn't even ask about it. So next time I'll probably just wear a barnyard haha.....
As far as that diaper for air travel it was fantastic. Comfy the entire time and held through the 4 hour flight and 4 hour layover. Had to change before the last flight but airport bathrooms are busy enough and I know I won't run into anyone I know so changing in a public restroom wasn't even a problem.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
If possible put your diaper on after going thru TSA, it will save you trouble explaining to them

Reactions: Diprs2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back