Role
Private
Just don't use baby powder scented spray and you should be fine. :p

And why does your room smell really bad of pee? >_>

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Uhh, I've hardly an idea of what you said, and I have no idea why your room would smell in the first place, but if your parents are asthmatic just try not to spray around them - or see if you can get a non-allergic air freshener.

D

daria7483

Air fresheners generally don't work. If you buy a vanilla air freshener, your room will smell like vanilla pee. I have cats in my small apartment who aren't shy about using the litterbox at the most annoying times, and the only thing that really gets rid of their smells is time and an open window. However, if you're adamant about an air freshener, try either lysol or the Yankee Candle odor eliminating room spray. I like the cinnamon kind.

But the best way to get rid of odors is to eliminate the source. Why does your room smell like pee? Make sure you are throwing your diapers away in an outside trash can soon after wearing - by soon I mean like an hour.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I really wish you make more sense and type properly.

I second that

You don't want an air freshener...You want an oder eliminator...Get something like Febreeze...They have it in lots of nice scents, and they have the standard one that isn't supposed to leave a noticeable scent I believe...

E

Error404

Try incense or jos sticks...That stuff is awesome, and they come in every scent under the sun

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
It'd probably be best if you just disposed of used diapers right after you take them off... especially seeing as you live with your parents.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
daria is right, opening a window works best. I've had the occasional issue with smells at the apartment, but a window open for a bit and it's all good.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
You could try out putting some deodorants used for shoes on your trash can when it is empty and maybe reduce the usage of diapers for a while. Try putting a clean wipe inside the diaper after you use it and before you dispose of it. I'm allergic also, so what I do is to put some eucalyptus scent on my curtains and, as said, let the window open for a while.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
well if you go to hot topic their inscence are like $4 and my grandmother is allergic to most air fresheners and stuff but those don't bug her. I suggest the dragons blood ones :)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I say use AXE bodyspay, it cost between 3 to 5 dollars and it does a good job at coving up anytype of smell.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just don't use baby powder scented spray and you should be fine. :p

And why does your room smell really bad of pee? >_>
it smelled bad of chinese food yesterday aqnd i was pissed off about how i couldnt use air freshener

I really wish you make more sense and type properly.
this thread is about whats your recommendation on a air freshener that doesnt fade away in 5 minutes

Uhh, I've hardly an idea of what you said, and I have no idea why your room would smell in the first place, but if your parents are asthmatic just try not to spray around them - or see if you can get a non-allergic air freshener.
my room doesn't smell now, but when i sleep in it it smell like piss, farts, and sweat, even when i dont wear diapers. nasty sh*t.
and i am getting prepared for whe n i start wearing diapers again (maybe)
Air fresheners generally don't work. If you buy a vanilla air freshener, your room will smell like vanilla pee. I have cats in my small apartment who aren't shy about using the litterbox at the most annoying times, and the only thing that really gets rid of their smells is time and an open window. However, if you're adamant about an air freshener, try either lysol or the Yankee Candle odor eliminating room spray. I like the cinnamon kind.
Ok
But the best way to get rid of odors is to eliminate the source. Why does your room smell like pee? Make sure you are throwing your diapers away in an outside trash can soon after wearing - by soon I mean like an hour.
if i open up a window the air goes into the house:sad:

well if you go to hot topic their inscence are like $4 and my grandmother is allergic to most air fresheners and stuff but those don't bug her. I suggest the dragons blood ones :)
my parents are allergic to most air fresheners
never tried it
I say use AXE bodyspay, it cost between 3 to 5 dollars and it does a good job at coving up anytype of smell.
ive tried that smells up the whole house, my parents are allergic to it too

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FullMetal

I have one of those fabreez plug-in things, they work really well. And if you leave em in your room, you wont ever have to worry about smells.

FullMetal

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I use Oust and Febreeze, they work wonders. I sometimes have to wait 4-5 days to throw diapers out, but I make sure to put them in a bag, and then another one, air tight. And how does your room smell like pee when you dont sleep in diapers? That's gross >.<

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I use Oust and Febreeze, they work wonders. I sometimes have to wait 4-5 days to throw diapers out, but I make sure to put them in a bag, and then another one, air tight. And how does your room smell like pee when you dont sleep in diapers? That's gross >.<
farting, burping, and sweat, smells god-awful
thank you for posting your favorites and recommendations.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Are you sure these smells are real, or in your imagination?

Status
Not open for further replies.