• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Ahoy there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxe

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm Squeezy...

Why 'Squeezy'? Well, I had a soft animal toy that I was very fond of, and lacking a conventional name he got called 'Squeezy'. Somehow, the nickname carried over onto me. I won't reveal the exact nature of the original Squeezy, in case it conjures up a silly image of me!

I'm an engineer, slightly geekish I suppose, being interested in the history of computing and suchlike. Other interests include playing music, getting afloat in anything that does float, and tinkering with old cars.

I discovered the magic of diapers after buying a pack of Depends as a young teen. I told myself that it wasn't about diapers as such; just a convenient and interesting alternative to going to the bathroom. Boy did I get hooked! The rationale still holds good to some extent though - I only wear when I expect the diaper will be useful for its intended purpose - so I guess that puts me squarely in the DL category.

Anyway, enough for now.
Cheers
Squeezy

M

Matrix Blade

Hey Squeezy, welcome to ADISC. Post around and let us get to know ya more.

BTW, I think there's a car lover's (or something like that) club somewhere here on the site.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Buccaneers Fan or liking of pirates? Otherwise Welcome to ADISC!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm Squeezy...

Why 'Squeezy'? Well, I had a soft animal toy that I was very fond of, and lacking a conventional name he got called 'Squeezy'. Somehow, the nickname carried over onto me. I won't reveal the exact nature of the original Squeezy, in case it conjures up a silly image of me!
I refer to ADISC diaper commandment #42... which I have just made up right now... thou shalt not leave Dash in a state of sheer curiosity!

*cough* What I mean is... what sort of animal is Squeezy?
I won't tell anyone, I promise! :rolleyes:

Moving on swiftly.

Hi, I'm Dash :D Welcome to ADISC. Make yerself at home, don't piss people off, remember: no such thing as stupid questions...apart from "where's teh bathroom?"... and all that jazz!!!

Happy posting,

D.

Paxe

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, Dash, in compliance with commandment #42 I am obliged to disclose the following information. Squeezy was an even-toed ungulate of a non-naturalistic hue. Of course, that could be a blue pig or a pink giraffe, but I don't think I look like either of those. Thanks for the welcome though!

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
Welcome! There is a car lovers group on here if you were inclined to join it.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hello there. Nice to see you. I want to become an engineer myself, I'm gonna be off to study Mech Eng in September actually. Nice to see a good introduction, from a brit, and an engineer. Enjoy the site and I hope to see more of you!

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Playing the ol' squeeze box

:bunny:pLAY MUSIC? PLAY MUSIC, DID I HEAR YOU RIGHT? YOU PLAY MUSIC? What instruments do you play? Your name's SQUEEZY, Right? Huh, guess you play the old squeeze box (accordion)! That only seems logical. Welcome to ADISC!:bunny:

Paxe

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, DR, I can't fault your logic but it's the wrong answer! I did try to play the squeezebox once, but I prefer my keyboards to have 88 keys, right-way-up and without all the aerobics!

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Welcome sqeezy, I'll addon to Mzkkbprmt's comment about another British Engineer. Nice to see them kicking around. I do electronic Engineering myself. And naturally computers seem to go well with that career.

Still keen to know what discipline of Engineering you do. It's so vast! But you have to be a bit geeky to become a good engineer ;)

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
haya welcome squeezy nice to meet ya

Hope to see ya around the fourms abit

Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.