Ahhhhhhhhhh

KarmaBaby3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Omg that went WAY too quick ..... I have chronic pain and working with a functional medicine and on my last brain scan my limbic system is stuck in overdrive from trauma which could be causing the anxiety and some of pain. So I’m doing ARDR therapy now which evolves this music thing and talk therapy to work on past trauma.

of course we start with childhood and the main issue is my dad died when I was 4 1/2 by suicide..... and I’m pretty sure that’s why I like diapers since it started very quick after that even though I potty trained myself at 18 months (literally pulled the potty out in the bathroom from my older brother, peed and went and told mom and only had 3-4 accidents after).

well she caught me off guard at beginning of second appointment about asking if i thought that affected me. It was early in morning, I was a touch groggy from my pain meds (it was a rough pain day and I didn’t sleep the night before) and it was telemedicine so I was in my room .... so I told her about liking diapers and pacifiers .... ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I have to see her in person next tuesday and not sure if I can do it ... it was fine, she told me multiple times she appreciates me being open and that we would come back to it, but still ......

Reactions: medfet878
Wow, that must have been very painful, and I am sorry to hear that you have had ongoing issues. I hope that you can work your way through them and the pain.

Well, at least now the cat is out of the bag, the elephant has been identified. Just go with it...

Reactions: medfet878
Back