Ah, not sure what to call this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Role
  1. Private
I haven't paid much attention to this a lot lately, but I actually hate my male body, I hate having a penis honestly, but I usually think about other things, but this does cause me distress.

I just want to be a pretty girl, but at the same time, I have the body of a man, and that in itself, does a huge conflict with my brain, as I feel me being trans is a bad thing, somewhat internal shame is going on.

Sometimes I just want to cut it off, (not literally as that would be painful) and wished I had the right parts, words can't explain how weird it feels when I have deep thoughts about my body, but I prefer not to think about it.

I can feel a conflict going on, between myself and my body. Diapers in a way, gives off the illusion I have nothing down there, which in a way provides me comfort, I keep forgetting I have male parts, and would rather not have them, as being a true girl is what will make me happy.

I feel female on the inside, but on the outside I'm male, and at times this drives me mental, as I never really think about my male body, but than I look in the mirror and realize I have a body of a male.

I don't know why I even care, but I do, this drives me mental. I feel that my body parts are a major factor in my depression now that I think about it, and I feel that I may never look like a real girl. that being said I'm not muscular or fat, I'm a bit too slim not really have a male like build to me.

I'm still in the closet so to speak, I occasionally cross dress, and my male clothes actually in themselves makes me sad, oddly enough female clothes just "feel right" I don't know why, but when I put on a bra and underwear, I just feel happy and like myself, doesn't feel weird, just feels natural, and cute >.<

I also keep thinking about girly things like makeup, I'm dying to try some lipstick and some nail polish, I don't know if you're born trans, but I must say, that I've always had a unintentionally girly personality. even playing with dolls at a young age was a bit weird.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I absolutely understand where you are coming from. Know that if you are a girl, you deserve acceptance as such no matter what gender you assigned at birth. Know that, I'll be blunt here.. your penis is a girl's one. Your body is a girl's body, because it's a body owned by a girl. You're a girl. Please don't stop telling yourself this.

It at least, as helped me. It does not make body issues go away. I still feel shame over my assigned male at birth body, the body that the universe has decided is male for me. I still wish I could change it and feel more comfortable in my own skin. I still earnestly feel each day the disconnection you feel from your brain to your body.

You're not alone.

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I know exactly how you feel, I have and constantly experience the same sort of thing fairly often if not on a daily bases. It was really bad for me around your age too.

Status
Not open for further replies.