Status
Not open for further replies.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other

*turns 17 on January 3rd.*

1992. Great year ^_^

(I was so close to being a new year baby :rolleyes:)

Chaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I put 16 because I will be in 2 days ^^

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm 18+ and then some!

Let's put it this way...I have a 16 year old, a 21 year old, and a 2 year old grandchild. Does that bring it into focus? But I'm NOT the oldest on the forum :D

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Myself and dirt, are about the same age, I did have a pet dinosaur as a young guy, the year I was born, was a long time ago, and it would take maybe three of you guys ages together to equal my age.

But Your only as old as you feel and I'm still under 20, and I am the same size, as I was when I was 20 the first time.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i find it kind of cheery that 18/18+ has more votes so far than all the rest of them put together. not that i have any problem with youngsters, but it's nice that the forum is beginning to cater to a broader age-group. back when it was more specifically a teen forum -- even though adults were officially welcomed -- i couldn't shake the nagging feeling that maybe it wasn't the most ethical place in the world for me to be hanging out. there are always a lot of tricky questions about the ethics of talking to underage people online, and that's even more stark in a forum that deals with a lot of sexual themes. =/

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
a warning to everyone; if you don't want your age shown to the public, don't take this poll.
we can see your name and the associated age.

i'm not sure why anyone would take this poll if there age isn't in their profile, but some people probably don't realize that it shows up :-\

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Another 25 y/o "oldie" here. :tongueout:

Fun thing is that, when I'm among other people, I tend to instinctively see people my age as older than me, identifying myself much more in 18-20 y/o guys.

back when it was more specifically a teen forum -- even though adults were officially welcomed -- i couldn't shake the nagging feeling that maybe it wasn't the most ethical place in the world for me to be hanging out. there are always a lot of tricky questions about the ethics of talking to underage people online, and that's even more stark in a forum that deals with a lot of sexual themes. =/
I'll tell you... I've always found this forum to be averagely way more mature than all of the other AB/DL boards out there, despite the number of young people. And, personally, being in an environment like this with many "innocent minds" around, helps me being more cautious and thinking more accurately before expressing my thoughts to the public.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
16, 17 on August 27. :D Then I can buy M rated games.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well, i am 15 years old turned it on jan 7th!

D

daria7483

I'll celebrate my 16th birthday for the 10th year in a row in July.

I think the poll is a little weird. Why not, rather than separating each teen year, and then putting anyone 18+ in the same category, give ranges like 13-15, 16-17, 18-21, 21-25, etc. That seems like it would give a better sense of the age ranges here rather than putting 18 and 30 year olds in the same category.

Role
Private
18, going on 19 in June, which surprised ShippoFox the other week. :p I'm a youngster to some and a bit ol'skool to others.

I love this place. The younger members can be just as mature as the older one's, and the older one's just as immature as the younger one's. Despite vast age differences everyone seems to be on a somewhat similar level of thinking, and that really shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.